The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Ms. Stevens, you just sit down on this!"

"What!"

"Yes now, face away and slide this up your bum!"

"But I can't......"

"You're not going to be silly about this are you Ms. Stevens." The officer said as he waved his stiff cock at her.

Tatarina sighed, as the men looked on, amazed at the turn of events. Tatarina moved over to the officer and turning round placed one leg each side of the lounger and bent over, lowered herself towards the officers waiting cock. She quickly wet her hand and smeared the tip of his member with her saliva to facilitate it entering her body. The men leaned over as her vaginal slit was now fully exposed to them.

"Can you do that then?"

"Isn't it illegal?"

The tip of the officer's cock touched Tatarina's anus, and started to force its way inside, fortunately there was still lots of lubricant inside, and after relaxing her sphincter a bit, allowed the cock to enter into her rectum.

"Argh!"

"Lovely! Always a pleasure."

"Look at that!"

"Jesus!"

"Now you men, come closer, and let Ms. Stevens see those cocks. How about letting Ms. Stevens wank you off, would you like that?"

Tatarina could believe it she was being prostituted here to these young men.

"Of course, she will have to satisfy me as well, but I'm sure she can do both things at once, after all she is very skilled!"

Looking up the empty beach to see if it was empty, the men looked at each other and laughing came closer. The one with his cock peeping out of his trunks dropped the front and let his cock swing free. It was stiff, the tip purple, fully upright with his excitement.

"Come closer, she can do you all at once!"

The men couldn't believe it, and with wide grins stared as Tatarina was forced to perform in front of them. Her vagina was gaping as the officer's cock impaled her anus. They clustered round, hiding her from any passers by, Moving closer, their rampant cocks pointing at her as they stood in a semi-circle, lowering their trunks to reveal their erections. She reach forward, and with both hands started to rub the men cocks, of course it took hardly any time at all, and before long, the spurts of semen were lacing her breasts and body, as the young men powerfully ejaculated. She could feel the officer's cock huge and stiff in her anus, the movement of her body as she masturbated the men exciting the officer. As the last man came over her body, the officer's cock stiffened even more, and she could feel it pulsing inside her as he came!

"Wonderful, OK you lot, that's it for today, shove off and maybe we will see you again." The men laughed.

"Thanks mister that was amazing!"

"Yeah ta."

"Amazing."

"What a pity we have to leave tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"

The men nudged and elbowed each other as the strolled back down the beach.

"Well, Ms. Stevens, it looks as though you'll have to go for another swim then!"

Shame filling her face Tatarina slid off the officer cock and stood, her breasts and body spattered with the men's semen, and quickly sprinted down the beach to wash the filth off her body, the sea water hiding her tears as she wept to herself.

What was she to do, as today was just the first day, and already she had been forced to have sex with the officer and masturbate total strangers, and she was here for a week!

Tatarina stayed in the water as long as she could, but in the end, the cold water again forced her to come to shore. Waiting for the beach to clear, she took a deep breath, and sprinted to the hut. The officer looked up from his book, smiling as she frantically looked around to find the key. As she unconsciously bent over, her naked buttocks framed her perfect cunt. The officer watched her as she looked everywhere, but all that was there were her book and her sunglasses.

"The keys, where are the keys?" Tatarina was frantic, as coming along the beach about fifty yards away was a family with three small children.

"Ah, I think I left it in the hut, sorry about that. I tell you what you can use my towel."

The officer tossed his towel over to Tatarina who quickly wrapped it around herself. Tying it like a sari over her breasts, it was just long enough to be decent by about an inch, but gaped at the side, showing anyone who was looking that she was not wearing anything down there.

"There it's a pity to hide such a lovely body, Ms. Stevens, but then I suppose we do have to protect the younger generation from sexual criminals like you!"

Tatarina blushed at the mention of sexual criminal, as that was how the law now classified her, even though it was her sense of decency that had stopped her being molested by this animal in the first place!

"Look mummy, that lady has a towel wrapped around her just like you do when you get out the bath, do you think she's got no clothes on!"

"Shush Motri, what a thing to say, of course she has, what ever are you thinking!"

The family progressed further down the beach. Tatarina was thankful they didn't pass a while back as she was being buggered by the officer in front of the men. She looked around for the men but they had left.

"Ms. Stevens, I've had enough of the beach for one day, and I do have work to do, let's walk back. I believe there is a beach manager's office on the pier; he may have a master key to the huts. As it's on our way, we should call in there."

"Please sir, I can't walk back; like this, could you go for me?"

"Nonsense, Ms. Stevens, you look perfectly decent to me, now come along before I change my mind and take my towel back!"

The fat officer got up with some difficulty, and collected his bits, putting them in his bag. Tatarina pulled the loungers closer to the hut, she would have to come back and put them in later. Picking up her bag, she walked next to the officer towards the town and the pier. She was very conscious of her near nakedness, and squeezed the towel close to her body. The fresh breeze from the beach chilled the wetness of her pubic hair.

The esplanade started to get busier, with tourists and locals wandering along, barely taking any notice of Tatarina and the officer as they walked side by side. The sound of the various shops and entertainment arcades filled the air with jingly tunes and the sounds of bells ringing.

On the pier was a large white ornate building, with a red domed roof, which housed a ballroom. Around it were small shops and arcades selling gaudy trinkets and seaside items. Small children stared in delight at the bright toys that hung as prizes behind the various arcade fronts. The two walked onto the wooden slatted decking, through which you could see the sea surging backwards and forwards. A sign indicated the way to the Booking Office.

"Let's try there shall we, Ms. Stevens.'

They passed the front entrance to the ballroom, where a large poster was pasted, advertising a Charity Adult Lingerie Parade. The date was today's, so it was being run that night. At the bottom was a banner urging Girls to apply, the audition date was yesterday. There was a rather tacky picture of a girl wearing bra, panties, stockings and suspenders in a spotlight. A big gold splash on one corner spelled out, "Prize for best model".

"What a pity, you would have done very well in that, Ms. Stevens, you might have even won some money."

Tatarina was horrified at the thought of volunteering to parade in public, no thank you. It had been bad enough in the Correction Center, without volunteering outside, she reddened at remembering of all those mornings running naked in the parade ground, and afterwards..........

"I don't think so, sir, anyway it is closed."

They found the managers office, but pinned to the green painted door was a sign saying he was out, but in an emergency, could be found in the ballroom. Tatarina sighed, getting these keys was getting to be more difficult than she anticipated, especially dressed in only a towel. What bothered her more was why the officer wanted to stay with her.

"Please sir, I'll be alright, you can go if you like."

"Nonsense, Ms. Stevens, I'll help, it's the least I can do!"

He grinned, as he replied. Returning to the ballroom entrance, they turned the handle and pushed open the door. There was a short foyer, with toilets to one side, and then another set of double doors. Pushing these doors open, they entered the large ballroom where, in the center, two men were talking together. They both turned as Tatarina and the officer entered.

"Can I help you?"

"I hope so," the officer replied, as they continued to walk over to the men, who were standing in front of a long low well lit catwalk that stretched from a semi-circular stage to almost other end of the hall. Tatarina reluctantly followed, constantly aware of her near nudity. There was a glass roof, through which filtered sunlight fell onto the stage and the catwalk. Palms in tubs were dotted about the place, giving it a very tropical feel.

She looked at the men, both in suits, middle aged, one very skinny and the other a little over weight; they both smiled at Tatarina as she got closer. She could see them eyeing up her legs as they approached.

"Sorry to trouble you, but this young lady has locked her keys in her hut, and was wondering whether you have a master key."

"You're in luck I do, you know, you're the third one this week. They're upstairs in the office, I won't be a minute, and then I'll get them for you. We're just putting the finishing touches to the show for tonight. It's been a bit of a rush as one of the girls couldn't make it, and we have been trying to find a stand in."

"Is that the Lingerie Parade, well I was talking to my friend here about that. I believe you use local girls, do they need to be skilled models?"

"No, not at all, we show the girls where to walk and where to stand.

"Yes I can see your problem. Well I might have a solution, Ms. Stevens would like to help, but she only arrived this morning isn't that right, Ms. Stevens?"

"Please sir, I don't........."

"She's so modest," he said opening his hands. "Maybe she could fill in for the girls that missing? That's of course if you think she's suitable."

The two men look again at Tatarina, their eyes roaming up and down her body.

"Well, it is a bit tricky, as I have already shown the girls what to do and where to walk. And of course, I have auditioned all the girls in swim suits to check out if they have the right type of shape."

"Are you sure you can't reconsider, Ms. Stevens was so looking forward to going on the stage!"

Tatarina gasped! Looking forward, no way!

"She's got a nice pair of legs, eh Werna, and she certainly a good looker."

"Now you mention it she is, better than half the old slappers that turn up for the fun of showing off!"

"You're right there!"

He seemed to be considering the proposal as he stroked his chin with his fingers. Well maybe it's worth a try; I tell you what, get up on the cat walk and let's have a look at you."

"Please sir I'm not sure....."

"Come on, Ms. Stevens, no need to be shy!"

"Oh! Alright then if I have too!" Tatarina said miserably. The officer held out his hand for Tatarina to grasp, as she stepped up onto the catwalk, she was careful to lift her leg up away from the strangers as she knew she would show off her hairy pubes if she did.

She stood waiting,

"OK, just walk up and down."

Tatarina did as ordered, taking a few steps one way and quickly turning to return to stand in front of them once more, feeling like a prize cow on view!

"Nice, certainly got the legs, tell you what, let's have a look in your swimsuit, and then we'll make a final decision."

He waved his arm at her to indicate she should drop her towel. Tatarina heart missed a beat.

"I'm sorry sir, but I've got nothing on under this towel, so I can't show you..."

"Oh, is that right!, you naughty girl!"

He winked at the other man, as they grinned at each other, and laughed.

"Well that's a pity, as you probably would have had a chance, however we don't have time to wait until you go and get dressed. Besides, it is an Adult Lingerie Parade, so some of the costumes are a bit risque if you get my drift."

"Come on, Ms. Stevens, now we are all adults here, I'm sure there's no problem with you removing your towel, here give it to me!"

He reached out, and Tatarina knew again she would have to comply and expose her nakedness to more complete strangers. Tatarina looked around the room nervously, to see if there was anybody else around, as if it would have made any difference. Blushing deeply, she tugged on the overlapping edge and let the towel fell away revealing her nakedness. She leant down and passed the officer her last scrap of modesty. She didn't bother to cover her breasts, but her hands moved by instinct to cover her pubes.

"Wow, look at that, what a nice rack!"

The men stared at her breasts, as she stood before them, her body glowing in the lights, her nipples dark against the paleness of her breasts. She stood looking down, as their eyes crawled over her. The officer nodded and indicated her crotch, sighing, she moved her hands away from her pubes exposing her red thatch to them to complete her humiliation!

There was a heavy silence as Tatarina stood still, all her assets on show.

"Wow, well there's no doubt as to whether she's got what it takes, Christ, look at that."

"Maybe you should reconsider, and show Ms. Stevens what she has to do. What do you think?"

"Yes well in the circumstances, I think we could make an exception here. Now what did they do yesterday?"

"Please sir, can I get the towel back now?"

"Patience! Just wait Ms. Stevens, until the man has finished."

"That's right, they walk from the stage to the end of the catwalk do a couple of turns and walk back. Ok pet, maybe you can show us what you look like."

Pet! The word rang in her ears. For the next five minutes the men had Tatarina parading along the catwalk nude as they enjoyed her displayed. Her breasts swaying as she was made to repeatedly strut along the stage, sometimes faster and sometimes slower. As she walked she could hear the officer talking to the manager, although she could not really hear what he was saying. At one stage, the manager got onto the catwalk and led her about, patting her on her bare behind when he wanted her to do something. The bulge in his pants, showed her display certainly turned him on. They once more turned and walked the length of the stage, but on turning, Tatarina was horrified to see that the officer had vanished, along with her towel!

"Where's the off..... I mean my friend?" She stuttered in shock finding her self naked and alone with two complete strangers.

"He had to go to the boy's room. He said to carry on as if he was here, whatever that means. I think we have all that covered, even if you're not! "

The men laughed at Tatarina's embarrassment.

"Now I'm afraid we have to finish as I have a lot to do, now pet, if you'll come with me, we'll sign the contract forms and I'll get those keys. Farrid, let the lady's friend know we will be back in a moment."

He took Tatarina's arm, and overcoming her resistance, led here over to a side door which opened onto a short brightly lit passage with windows on one side which looked over the bay. A short way along, was a steep narrow stairway. The man directed Tatarina to walk ahead and go up the stairs as he followed behind, giving him an uninterrupted view of her hairless vulva. Finally they arrived and he handed her a thick wad of paper.

"You don't have to bother to read these; they're the usual legal rubbish, just sign at the end, there."

Tatarina took the pen and signed the forms. The man picked up the form, and quickly filed it away. He walked over to a key board and took down a set of keys holding them up he said.

"Your friend said you might show a little appreciation for these...." His eyes indicated downwards.

Tatarina sighed and kneeling down started to unzip the man's trousers.....

It was ten minutes later when Tatarina was returned, still naked, to the ballroom and was given her towel back by the fat officer, who grinned as he saw her.

"I hope you were appreciative, Ms. Stevens!"

"She certainly was!"

And he laughed to see her face as she almost burst into tears.

"Now come along, I have a lot to do. You said Ms. Stevens has to be back by 7.00 was that right?"

"Yes, we start the parade at 8, it doesn't take a long time to get the girls together, after all they don't take a long time dressing! "

The men laughed.

He handed the officer a sheet of paper.

"All the instructions are here, ok I have to go, I look forward to seeing more of you later, pet, ha, ha, ha!"

Tatarina felt like disappearing through the floor. Being made to walk around in front of these men, and now having to parade in a lingerie show!

As they walked away, the officer smiled to himself at the position he had placed Tatarina into, above all else he loved humiliating her, even more than having sex with her although that was a bonus.

"Please, sir, do I have to do this?"

"Of course you do Ms. Stevens, you're helping out that nice man, now I have to leave you, but don't you worry about a thing."

"But Sir I...."

"Now no buts, Ms. Stevens, just be yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine. Also the manager said to wear loose clothing to the show, to avoid having any lines on that lovely body of yours. I suggest a cotton dress, you won't need anything else, do you understand? Of course she did, he meant with out any underwear, You can keep my towel for now, I mean we wouldn't want you to be arrested, now I must go."

With which he left. Tatarina wrapped the towel closer around her body, and sadly went to pick up her clothes from the hut.