The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight in the mirror might have been appealing to her lover with her breasts held up proudly, the nipples jutting out, but not to be flaunted to a bunch of paying perverts!

"Show time again Ladies!"

Tatarina opened the curtain, and followed the other girls out; they too were displaying some of their charms although she seemed to be the only one with her breasts completely open.

Again came the wait, as she nervously approached the curtain with the other girls before walking out under the spotlights for the men to ogle her. Again she was met by shouts of approval as she walked down the catwalk. More and more cameras flashed as she stopped to pose. The men grinning as she stood in front of them. Finally she returned to the sanctuary of the assembly area, where she once more walked back to her cubicle and undressed to await the next instructions wondering what would be the next costume.

In the distance she could hear the muted roar of the crowd as the compeer and comedian entertained them with ribald jokes.

Again the call came from the manager.

"Time Ladies!"

Tatarina opened the next package, which felt very light. Opening it she took out a white nylon one piece costume, she had never worn one before but knew them to be called body stockings. Holding up the piece of lingerie she realized you had to step into it and pull it up ones body. She placed her feet in the hole at the top and rolling it up found the toes. Pulling it slowly up her body took all her concentration, she stood and worked the material up her legs and then up the rest of her body finally slipping her arms in the arm holes. The piece clung like another skin, save for the holes in three places. There were two holes for her breasts to be poke through and another where here crotch was, revealing her pubes and cunt. The covering of the rest of her body only emphasized the area otherwise covered in modesty. It was worse that going naked!

"Show time again girls!"

It certainly was! Tatarina once more joined the other girls who were also covered with various colors and styles, some with their breasts free to be viewed and a couple with their crotch openly exposed as well. Like cattle they shuffled forward, Tatarina noticed as the costumes became more revealing the girls became less chatty, seemly only wanting to get it over as quickly as possible. This time the cheering seemed louder and the whistles more prolonged as one by one the girls were revealed to them.

Finally again Tatarina was ushered through the curtain to be met with another cheer and wall of flashlights. Her breasts this time swayed free as she walked down the catwalk unsteady under the barrage of sound, her instincts were to cover them from the men's gaze, but instead she took a deep breath and she continued, posing as required as the men photographed her revealed before them. As she stood still in front of them at the posing places the cameras flashed even more as her sex was presented uncovered to the men for the first time.

Finally it was over and she could return to the cubicle, the manager and the comedian smiling to her as she walked by them.

She ripped of the hateful costume not worrying if it was torn or not. She would rather be naked! Sitting feeling stunned she wished the whole hateful thing was over, oh why did the Officer make her do these awful things? After all she gave him sex whenever he demanded, now.

Lost in her thoughts she lost track of the time and was awoken by the next call.

"Time Ladies, please."

Pulling the next costume from the bag, with growing trepidation as to what she would be given next. She held it up, it was a short corset and that was all! Knowing she didn't have long she wrapped it around herself; fortunately it did up at the front and by pulling in her tummy was able to do the hooks up. The material squeezed in her waist, emphasizing her hips and breasts.

The black costume started under her breasts, leaving them bare and stopped at her hips leaving her pubes and buttocks exposed, panicking Tatarina checked once more in the box, but no there were no more items there, no bra nor panties. These costumes were obscene, surely no respectable woman would wear these! The satiny material did feel good on her skin though, caressing her, and in the mirror her already good figure looked even better.

"Show time girls!"

Tatarina wanted to stay in the cubicle and hide, but she knew she had to comply and so she walked out into the corridor and was relieved to see other girls equally exposed as she followed the pale buttocks ahead towards the assembly area.

The stage men and men obviously enjoyed the show staring openly at the girl's tits and cunts.

As one by one the girls once more exited through the curtain, the noise level was louder than ever before with more whoops and whistling from the audience as each new costumed girl was presented to them. Until of course it was Tatarina's turn as she was again displayed to the hungry eyes of the crowd. The cheering was louder than ever as she paraded under the bright lights out onto the catwalk. The catwalk seemed to go on forever, with the stops for posing longer and longer, but finally after much flashing of cameras she returned again to the back stage, and quickly shot back to her cubicle.

Stripping off the corset Tatarina sat down in front of the mirror, at least there was only one more piece of lingerie to display and then it was over. The format was slightly different as the girls were to parade and then after returning to the assembly area they would once more go out together as the men had to judge who was their favorite. There was a prize of 1000 sorkos so it was worth winning. Tatarina had no interest in this at all, just wanting to get it all over with. As she sat staring at herself, lost in thought the last order sounded.

"Time Ladies!"

Tatarina opened the last packet; it was a red filmy transparent cape that stretched from her neck to her ankles. The neck was like a collar which clipped together, however the front of the cape didn't join, so there was a gap that fully exposed her body, the ends barely covering her nipples, her pubes were again free for view. She stood up to view herself in the mirror; she had to admit the effect was very striking, against her pale body.

As she stood there the curtain parted and to her surprise the Fat Officer entered.

"Well, well don't you look a picture?"

He said as he viewed her in the mirror.

"Turn round; I've got just the thing to wear with this outfit. Close your eyes; I want it to be a surprise! And don't open them until I tell you to, or there will be trouble!"

Tatarina did as he commanded. He reached into his pocket as his eyes feasted on her nakedness. She was stunning. Out of his pocket he fetched a series of chains with clips. Tatarina flinched as she felt his hands on her breasts his fingers squeezing her nipples forcing then to erect themselves. The there was a pinching sensation as he placed some kind of clip on them, she wanted to open her eyes but knew he would be very angry if she did.

"Wait! I haven't quite finished."

Suddenly she felt his hand on her pubic mound as his fingers slid into her slit, she could hear him bending down and then she felt her labia pulled down and away from her cunt. There was pressure on the flap as he attached something to it, then the other. She could feel a weight on both, pulling it down slightly. She could hear a slight tinkle.

"Don't you look, now it's almost done."

Again he stood up and she could feel his hands on her breasts this time the sound of a bell could be heard. She felt something attached to her nipple a slight weight pulling the nipple down a bit. What was he doing?

"Beautiful now you're ready, you can open your eyes now."

Tatarina was frightened to open her eyes worried about what she would find.

Looking in the mirror she was appalled to find that from each nipple hung a bell on a chain and from each labium hung matching bells that pulled open her vaginal slit.

"Now doesn't that look interesting eh, Ms. Stevens!"

"Please sir, I can't go out wearing this!"

"Of course you can I've cleared it with the manager, he seemed quite keen on the idea. Now we'll just wait until the corridor clears before scooting you down to the stage, we wouldn't want the other girl's to be jealous now would we?"

Tatarina was horrified and the wait seemed interminable, with the officer chatting about the show and how he thought she looked very beautiful. When the curtain flicked back and a stage boy looked in, a smile forming on his face as he witnessed Tatarina's condition.

"Jesus look at you, come on the manager says to tell you, they've almost finished with the last girl."

"Come along then Ms. Stevens, your audience awaits you."

He pulled the curtain aside and ushered Tatarina into the corridor. As they walked along the tinkling of her bells could be heard as her thighs moved the labial bells.

The manager who was ushering the girl in front through the curtains turned, and smiled as she came nearer. He winked at the Officer.

"Very nice, I can see what you mean about the improvements."

He flicker the bells hanging from her nipples, making them jingle, Both the men chuckled as they rang out.

He then opened the curtains and motioned for Tatarina to go through. Hesitating, not wishing to be exposed like this, she turned once more to the officer imploring him with he eyes, but he just fluttered his hands at her to indicate she had better go, she knew she would get no mercy there.

She stepped onto the stage and as she walked in the full spot light, her cape billowed behind her, revealing her fully to the waiting crowd. The resulting cheering was thunderous with the men whistling and stamping as she walked in front of them, the bells swinging from her nipples and labia as she paraded along the catwalk. Of course the tinkling of the bells was completely drowned by the sound of the crowd and their bawdy comments. She forced herself to stop and be photographed, humiliated by this final insult. At last, though she approached the curtain to be met by the compeer. Unlike the other times he walked towards her and as she went to pass her took her by the arm and turned her around to face the crowd again. Holding up one hand he gestured to the crowd to be quiet and after a few moments they complied. The silence was almost as bad as the shouting.

"Friends I think you might have missed the best bit of this last costume maybe you would be silent until this fine young lady finishes her walk. Now she's a bit shy so I might have to encourage her."

With which he slipped out of his pocket a lead with a clip on the end, which he quickly fixed to the ring at Tatarina's labia and then he proceeded to pull Tatarina back along the catwalk. Of course she had to follow, with the lead tugging at her sex, she had no choice. The crowd was totally silent as Tatarina jingled her way back out to the end of the catwalk and then back again. Cameras flashed as she was dragged along, many of the photographers chasing along the front to get multiple pictures. But as she approached the curtain they again went wild.

Finally the compeer let go of the lead and Tatarina was allowed to rush back to her cubicle.

There was no sign of the Officer and so Tatarina quickly removed the clips almost ripping them from her labia to be free of them. Of course she couldn't get dressed as the manager had told them there would be a final line up, where they had to be nude.

"OK Ladies, let's be having you."

Tatarina left the cubicle and joined the other naked girls to the assembly area where they were lined up in front of the curtain.

They all looked nervous as the curtain rose and they were once more shown to the men. The clapping was deafening as they were led along the catwalk to pose along its length.

The compeer raised his hand as a signal for the audience to be quiet. Slowly the sound died down, although the cameras continued to flash.

"As you know this is a charity night and I think we can call it a resounding success."

Again there was clapping and cheering.

"There is one more thing to do and that is to choose the winner of the best girl here tonight. To do that we will divide the group into two and the sound of your clapping decide which one contains the best girl. And we will do this until there is only one winner."

The girls were then separated into two groups on the stage. Tatarina was in group B.

"Now is it group A?"

There was a scattering of cheers

"Or is it group B?"

A big cheer went up.

"Thank you group A for being such sports, and we look forward to seeing more of you in the future if that's possible!"

The men laughed. The girls filed out leaving the rest of the girls to continue with the entertainment.

"Right let's mix them up and try again."

Again Tatarina's group got the most claps. Of course as you can appreciate this process took some time with the naked girls being moved here and there, their lovely breasts and bottoms jiggling as they were rushed across the stage.

Finally there were two girls, Tatarina and a petite blonde.

Tatarina won by a mile and she was finally left on the stage with just the compeer and the comedienne.

From the wings came the compeers assistant with a cushion upon which was a crown and a red article of clothing.

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the Mayor who will present the crown and the cape of honor."

A rotund gentleman in a dinner jacket came from the wings with a big smile on his face, as he approached the compeer. The audience clapped as he neared the center of the stage.

Holding up his hands he called for silence.

"Gentlemen and of course ladies if there are any present? I believe we can call today a resounding success. We have raised over 50000 sorkos; this will help with the rebuilding of the old theater. I am sure you have had a good a time as I have, although I'm not quite sure what I'm going to tell the wife, as she thinks I'm out playing chess!"

The audience laughed as there were surely several men in the crowd whose wives knew nothing about where they had been all night, and the entertainment presented to them.

"It gives me great pleasure to present the crown and cape of honor to our victor tonight."

The compeer and his assistant carrying the crown and cape escorted Tatarina over to the mayor who, from the look on his face, enjoyed the close up view of this lovely naked girl.

The crown was handed to the mayor, who carefully, with shaking hands, placed the silver tinsel on Tatarina's head. Next the cape was flourished and leaning over her, his face barely centimeters from her naked breasts he clipped the red silk cape around her neck. It reached just to her mid thigh and sat upon her shoulders in brilliant bright red. The front was open framing her ample breasts, whilst her maidenhair was in full view, the slit of the start of her sex beautifully set off.

He then grasped her by the shoulders and kissed her cheek. Tatarina felt like disappearing through the floor at all this close attention.

"Lovely! Well done young lady!" He turned to the audience.

"Thank you again gentlemen; I am sure we will be repeating this next year if not sooner. The show is over and now it's time to return to our other lives, but before we go let's have a final rousing cheer for our winner.

The crowd erupted, clapping and cheering, until at last Tatarina was escorted back behind the curtain.

It was there, that the fat officer appeared and smiled at Tatarina as the manager invited them to drinks with the mayor, board and sponsors back stage in the elite room. Of course the Fat Officer accepted, and a weakly protesting Tatarina was led away, still wearing just the open fronted cape and crown, to be congratulated by the board.

When would this humiliation stop? Tatarina just didn't know, save that she was looking forward to escaping back to her hotel, but she knew in her heart that more would be expected of her before the Fat Officer was finished with her for the night, and of course she was right.

12