The Torpentrian Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain seared through Chey as he pushed through her virginal barrier, tearing it with ease. She threw her head back and screamed in agony as his monster cock slowly invaded her depths, stretching her so wide she was certain her body would split in half. A sound that could only be described as a primal growl escaped from Sarch's throat when his cock butted up against her cervix, the pain making her scream again. He held her there like that, buried deep inside of her, for a while, eyes on her face as she whimpered and tears streaked her flushed cheeks.

After some time he gave a few experimental twitches of his cock to gauge her reaction. She winced and held her breath each time she felt him move, not because it hurt, the pain had receded for the most part, but because she was still terrified. "He will break me," she thought. "He will break me in two."

Sarch was getting impatient, he was buried to the hilt in the tightest pussy he'd felt in a long time and he wanted to let go of all restraint and fuck, hard. He took some deep breaths and got himself under control before seeking out her clit. He pressed hard against it with his fingers, careful to keep his dick still, and started to rub slowly. He felt her whole body shudder at the familiar contact and saw the fear start to leave her face.

Quiet moans and gasps escaped her mouth when he picked up the pace, "ngggnhhh, fuck" she panted under her breath when he lifted his hips a bit, pressing his cock into her harder. He held her hips and moved her body back and forth and in circles in time with his upward movements. Soon he saw the familiar look in her eyes that told him the magic had taken hold once more. His impatience and desire took over, he couldn't wait any longer.

He gripped her by her ass and lifted her so that only about half of his cock remained inside her sopping wet pussy. He could feel her pressing downwards, eager to be filled completely. He held her firmly in place and bucked his hips up, slamming his full length into her. She screamed at this rough intrusion, but Sarch noticed that, this time, her scream had much less pain in it. He held himself inside of her for a few seconds and then lowered himself out again, this time leaving only the head of his cock inside. She whimpered and wiggled her body, trying to force more of his thick cock back into her, and he obliged by thrusting upwards with brutal force, slamming into her cervix. He expected a scream, but she only winced briefly before moving her hips and panting in desperation. "Finally," he thought, eager to turn things up a notch.

Chey was undone. She didn't want to want it. She didn't want to have this enormous black man skewer her with his equally enormous cock. "It's the magic. I can't help it, it's the magic," she told herself as he thrust his cock upward into her for the second time. She didn't want to want it. But she wanted it. Every inch of her body wanted it.

When she didn't scream the second time he thrust into her, he withdrew his cock, lifted her a bit more and pulled her against him so that her breasts were crushed against his body and her head rested on his shoulder. He bent his legs and pulled his feet closer to his body so that his knees were on either side of Chey and his pulsing cock was aimed straight up. With her legs wrapped around his torso, he pinned her against him with one powerful arm against her back.

This set off a small alarm in her brain. If he was strong enough to keep her still with just one arm, she would never be able to fight him, even if she wanted to. Chey tucked that thought away because at that moment, fighting was the last thing she wanted to do. She waited and waited, but Sarch sat as still as a statue. She tried to push herself down but couldn't. She wiggled as much as she could and panted in desperation. Soon she felt Sarch's hot breath against her ear.

"What do you want, small one?" he whispered. The feeling of his breath on her skin made her shudder and increase her efforts by wiggling harder against him.

"Please," she whispered urgently.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want," he whispered again, this time latching his teeth onto her earlobe. She growled at the sharp pain but found that it only increased her desperation.

"Gods. Please. Please, Sarch. Fuck me," she said, desperation dripping from every word. "Please fuck me." The primal growl she had heard before roared in her ear and Sarch slammed his hips upward entering her roughly. Everything after that was a blur to Chey. He fucked her hard and fast, thrusting wildly into her without abandon. She was pinned so hard against him that she couldn't even lift and lower herself in time with his thrusts. All she could do was dangle above his monster cock and scream out her intense pleasure as he pummeled her over and over and over.

Sarch grunted and growled into her ear, making his pleasure obvious and intensifying her own. She hated that his pleasure made her feel empowered and sexy, but it did. Suddenly, she felt the same feeling that she felt in the forest growing in her lower belly and her heart skipped several beats, knowing what was coming. "Fuck, don't stop, please don't stop, nnngghhh" she yelled as she neared the finish line. To her horror, that's exactly what he did, he stopped. The agony of losing her chance at the ultimate pleasure caused her to scream in frustration.

"What do you want, small one?" he whispered in her ear. "Tell me what you want."

"Ahhh please. Please keep going," she begged as she wiggled wildly against him and yanked on his hair. "I want to cum. I want to cum. Please, may I cum?"

He answered with another growl and plowed into her, resuming his pounding with renewed vigor. "Oh, yes, good girl, Chey," he purred as he pumped. "Tell your Master how much you love it and he will let you cum."

His words froze Chey instantly, taking the breath right out of her. "Master?!" she thought in horror. "This can't be happening." Her horror must have been apparent because, without skipping a beat in his merciless assault on her pussy, Sarch wrapped her hair around his hand and yanked her head off his shoulder to face him. She whimpered in pain, torn between fear and the unbelievable pleasure he was giving her.

His face was contorted with anger, and danger, and he slowed himself, slamming into her with more deliberate, slow, rough, assaults. When he spoke again, his words came as growls. "Tell... your... Master... you... love... it," he said, his words timed with each thrust.

She moaned deeply, trying hard to fight the urge to say the words. Each slow, hard, thrust brought her closer and closer to her peak, even when he pulled tighter on her hair, ripping her head back to an awkward and painful angle.

"Oh, Gods, yes," she whispered when he increased his speed again, clearly trying to fuck her into submission. "I can't believe this is happening," she thought as she swallowed her pride, lost in the pleasure. "I love it, fuuuuck, I loovvveee it, please don't stop," she screamed. "I love your huge cock, Master." Sarch released her hair and put both hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks wide, and started fucking so hard and so fast that Chey could do nothing but scream continuously.

He had heard many slaves beg him, their Master, for the privilege of cumming. It was part of his job. Never had he felt such satisfaction as he did hearing those words leave Chey's mouth. "I love your huge cock, Master." she had said. He could have blown his load into her right there and then. Instead he gripped her ass, spread her wide, and lost himself. His legs cramped from the effort but he didn't care. Her screams of ecstasy filled the chamber and she threw her head onto his shoulder once again, the pleasure exhausting every muscle in her body.

He growled into her ear, "You like that, Chey? Oh... yeah... you do. You love taking every inch of my big... black... dick. Tell your Master what you want." He took one hand off her ass cheek and started slapping it, hard, in time with his thrusts, causing a series of extremely sexy yelps to leave her full lips. He looked down and appreciated how her milky, white, ass turned a deep red before gripping it and spreading her wide once more. He could tell she was having a hard time forming words, all she could do was scream, so he slowed his ravenous assault on her virgin pussy to let her catch her breath.

"What... do... you... want... bitch...?" he asked, pressing his full length into roughly her to accentuate each word.

Finally she spoke, her voice shaky, weak, and soft, "Please. Master. Please. Make me cum. I love it. I love your cock. Please. I want to cum." She gasped and let out a whimper when he sped up, pounding fiercely into her body. He released her ass and gripped her hips, bouncing her up and down while he thrust, slamming her body down onto his throbbing cock with all of his strength. She was going wild and he felt himself nearing the end, unsure of how much longer he could keep this up.

"Yes... yes... MASTER, yes... please-don't-stop," she screamed.

"Fuck, I'm not going to make it" he thought, her words making his balls churn and his stomach tighten.

Just as the first drops of his seed gushed into Chey's cunt, she clamped down all around him. Her pussy muscles locked around his cock, and her nails dug into his back. Her screams were replaced with animalistic grunts and incomprehensible words as the intense orgasm began to rip through her body. He quickly dropped a long finger to her tiny asshole, thrust it in, and watched her eyes roll back in her head and her whole body tremble while she rode the massive tidal wave. He was still cumming, seconds later, stream after stream of his seed filling her as her pussy milked him dry. "Yesss," he growled and pushed his cock hard into her, holding it there, pressing her hips down into him. "Good girl. Good...girl...fuck...ungghh."

Chey rested her head on Sarch's shoulder, still recovering from the numbing orgasm she had just had. They sat still, panting together, for many minutes before he whispered once again into her ear, "You will sleep now, small one. Tomorrow you may ask your questions of me. We have much to do to prepare you for the Torpentri." She made a small noise indicating that she understood, too tired to form even a single word.

Sarch held her against him and stood up, her arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his body, his semi-hard cock still lodged firmly inside of her. He carried her toward the large bed on the other side of the bars, near the table he was sitting at earlier. Each step he took made his cock move in and out of her battered pussy and Chey moaned at the sensation, still trapped in the throes of the magic Sarch had placed on her. When he reached the side of the bed he gave her a few quick, hard, thrusts with the cock that had pleasured her so roughly and thoroughly, then withdrew himself from her, allowing their combined juices to gush out and splash on the ground. The second her head hit the pillow he had placed her on, she began to sink into a deep sleep. Somewhere off in the distance she heard Sarch's voice.

"I wish I could tell you it will always be this pleasurable, small one. But it will not..."

Even in her post-orgasmic haze and total exhaustion, his words struck fear deep into her core. The last thought she had before succumbing to sleep was one she had thought many times that day, "What have I done?"

12