All Comments on 'The Toyboy Experiment Ch. 02'

by cupbearer

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is SO hot

love it! the affectionate/kind side is a really lovely balance. such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this Story!

I hope you're planning a long series here--the setup is wonderful and I can imagine these characters exploring so many different "experiences" and "fantasies."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ooooooohhhh my!

so sensual... so arousing... a wonderland for the imagination. my minds eye could see them on the beach. feel john's hands applying the lotion, not to mention the butter, and imagine the emotion alex was feeling along with the impalement of the wicked intrusion of john's cock in to alex's ass pussy when they got home.

more, please give us more... i too am feeling a growing hunger for more of johns cock, i wish i was alex =)

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
You MUST continue this.....

This second chapter is even better than the first.

Please don't keep us waiting for the next one.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 10 years ago
As good as it gets

Just the right combination of sensuality, domination/submission, and reluctance. I have only one issue: you forgot the nipples in your list of erogenous zones! Mine are so sensitive I could probably come from just having them kissed, licked, rubbed, pinched, sucked and nibbled at. I especially fantasize a man doing it to me while I suck his cock. (My wife's nipples BTW are completely unresponsive -- boo-hoo)

You still get 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 3 please!

This is an amazing story -very well written - please issue the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story.

This story is so hot. I so want to be Alex. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!!! Erotic and so Sensual

Great two chapters. I do not know how it feels to be sodomized or to suck cock and swallow a lover's cum. Is it as great as you made it sound with you great descriptions?

I have wanted to be a bottom boy toy for a caring, strong, well-endowed man, but I do not know if I am appealing or if I could if I had the opportunity.

Where does one find a guide, a top who is caring, but dominate and wants to train me?

I would be so embarrassed if my family and friends discovered by deepest fantasy and or my fulfillment with a knowledgeable, attractive, strong, good looking, big cock, top to my bottom. One who would buy me satin lingerie and ask me to model for them and then have me unzip their pants, loosen their belt, and stroke their... and kiss and lick and suck it until their fluids flooded my mouth and I could drink their essence. One who wanted to use my boy pussy for his cock's pleasure and release. One who could make be have an organism by f...king me.

Write some more, please.

Where can I look for someone to top me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredibly good writing, loved every minute of it...

Thank you for this sensual story, this is such a rare gem! You did an excellent job with both characters, John is a great seducer and has everything a sissy boy could hope for but my favourite is Alex, he is so genuine, so likeable,so real that I could almost picture him in my mind. I truly enjoyed reading his inner thoughts, his dilemmas, his transformation and his lobster fantasy was super hot!

This is such a well-written story, your attention to detail is amazing but most of all sensuality and its slow build-up sets this story apart from rest of the average stuff here, you definitely have a gift and I hope we get to see more chapters of TOYBOY EXPERIMENT, I would love to read what happens with Janice and Andrea when they come over for dinner, or maybe some more training of toy boy,whatever picks your fancy, I will be here for sure, from now on, I'm an avid follower of your work, have a great Wednesday!

K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love to see this continue!

Great story--love both characters, and the situation is HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you and please continue

I just want to thank you for this amazing story and I know like many other comments I hope it continues. It is amazingly erotica and I can't wait to meet the new Alex once he is turned and no longer thinks of women as an attraction. I would love to see him completely reconditioned and transformed to a real full time boytoy. I have this vision of him embracing a new life and becoming a twink through the amazing training.

cupbearercupbearerover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

Sorry I can't answer your questions about where you can find someone to top you, especially as you posted them anonymously, so I can't send you a private message.

My own writing draws on my own experiences without being directly about me. If you want to know more, send me private feedback and let's talk. xx cupbearer

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Beautiful.

Mmmm, I loved the blending of romantic and dominating sex and relationship you've created here. If ever you are looking for stories to write, I'd love to read more of this series. Thanks for sharing it with us.

cheekyflyercheekyflyerabout 9 years ago
Fantasies Realised

Thank you Cupbearer from describing my fantasies to a tee.....I'm a man whose desires for mature men taking me as you described, and unleashing the need to please older men, without consent on my part, but just that of my top. When and where of his choosing, opening my tight bum with his large cock for once and for all!

You are a dream come true, thank you for sharing your gift.....

denrondenronalmost 9 years ago
So Damn Hot!

I love your story. Like your other commenters, I love the buildup, the seduction and the orgasmic surrender. I was so hard reading this. I would love to find a man to dominate me, seduce me and make me his. I would love to find a strong hot masculine man I could make love to and worship sexually. I just don't know how to go about that.

Please keep writing.

hot42oruhot42oruover 8 years ago
More, more, more

It has been quite a while without your adding to this terrific story. Please do so shortly. Great writing, character development and most of all, quite sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More care needed

In my comments about part 1 of this story, I suggested that you should take more care over your proofing. Here's why. Alex says:

"[t]he water was incredibly refreshing on my naked body. I felt like a healthy young animal as I swam about and ducked under and floated. I had never skinny-dipped before ..."

Never, that is, since the last time he'd done it:

"I told [John] an anecdote about how I'd once gone skinnydipping with a group of friends and he laughed and told a similar one".

These are mistakes a writer of your evident ability should seek to avoid. It's just careless. In the great scheme of things, does it matter? Not really; not unless you care about your writing, that is.

One more thing -

"Ohhh"

"Aaahhh!"

"OoooOOHHH!"

"UuuuuNNHH!"

"AaaAAAUUHHH!"

"OooOOOOHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaannnhhhh!"

"Ohh JoooHHNN!"

... Oh *Please*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its my favourite!

Dear Cupbearer - this story is so unique and positively scintillating. Please see if you can write more about Alex and John and their experience together. It is my favourite! Can you please indulge us? Subdued x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story reminds me of how I was turned except the guy and I were about the same age. I had gone to ElPaso, TX on a business trip. I met this man the first night I was there. To make a long story short, I sucked his cock and later he fucked me. I ended up stayingbwith him for 3 weeks. He fucked me at least once a day every day. He introduced me to many of his friends. By the time I left, I had sucked off 14 guys and been fucked by 6. Since then, I have not had any desire to have sex with a woman. I know I am a cum loving cock sucker and faggot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You have to finish this story. Right now it seems there is so much more to tell us.

stocardo11stocardo11over 6 years ago

Pity you never continued. I'd liked to know what happened during that week and what became of Alex in the end.

bitodd4ubitodd4uover 6 years ago
Sad

Wish you didn't continue.....wondering what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stunning

I read both chapters and I was so turned on hope there is more to follow x

Csucker64Csucker64about 5 years ago
Superb

Even better than than the first part

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 3 years ago

Please, it’s been 7 years. It’s time to continue this series and put us out of our sexual misery. We need to see Eric turned and shared, finding his true place as a bottom Toy Boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had been fumed a few times by guys my own age, but it wasn’t until I was seduced by an older man that I really enjoyed it. I was taking a break from surfing in Waikiki in front of the Roayal Hawaiian Hotel when I met him. I was kind of embarrassed to be talking to him because he was the only man on the beach wearing a bikini style bathing suit. When he said, ‘ I want you to come put to my room with men”, I didn’t even think about it, I just followed him, leaving my board on the beach. As soon as we got into his room he was all over me and I was instantly into it, kissing him back, running my hands over his hairy chest. When he pushed me down I dropped to my knees and pulled down that little panty like swimsuit. I licked his cock head, then sucked him into my mouth and made love to his cock, wanting to please him. After a bit he told me to wait, went into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of something. He had me take off my swim trunks and he wrapped his hand around my hard cock and slathered lotion on it, He jacked me for a while until I was ready to cum

Get over there on your knees, he said. I got o the couch. He got on his knees behind me and gave me my first rim job It was fantastic. Then he sat on the couch and said, “I want you to fuck me.” I was confused. “Come here, straddle me. I want you to lowere yourself down on my cock and fuck me.” I got in position, got some more lube on my ass and did as he said. When his cock head first popped in it hurt and I pulled off. I’ts ok, he said, go slow. It’s going to start to feel good. And he was right.

everso1969everso1969over 1 year ago

Write MORE of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful erotic story

While I am a mature married man, I met my John almost ten years ago he slowly seduced me, never overtly touching or mentioning sex but building inside me a desire, a need to feel his hands in my body to be kissed and held by him to willingly give myself to him

He slowly and gently peeled away my inhibitions as he showed me the pleasures two men could share.

Teasing my anus with soft touches till I could think of nothing but his fingers inside me

Wanting to please him I was almost begging him to be inside me.

Omg when we made love it was the most powerful sexual experience I have ever enjoyed.

We still meet a couple of times a month with the passion and lust as strong as our first time.

Alex is indeed a lucky fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more of this story! The content and writing are lovely. The experiences and details are so sexy and sensual and realistic. Top, bottom or anywhere in between, only a true cock lover or man ass lover can describe male sex so well. You make me want more experiences and definitely expand my wish list. A long series would be welcomed by all whom appreciate a nice cock, a hungry ass, and all the variations of sucking, fucking, and master/slave, and countless situations that man sex offers. Please write more 💙

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

I need more of this too. I was almost there. 5 🤩

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful, wonderful story and I wish that there was more to read. I too am beginning to explore the curiosity I’ve felt my entire life. Sadly I have yet to find my “John”, but when I do, I hope that our story is as beautiful as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and very erotic. Weaving the bizarre boy’s sex fantasy into John’s mastering of adult Alex is honest and brilliant. The understatement of details like Alex’s preparations for his first date with John isn’t used here enough. For all of us wishing for more, it is right where cupbearer wants us to be, imagining our own next stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story , I have always loved older men I have slept with an 80 year old man he was kind and caring and had the most lovely cock , I am now 60 myself so the older the better x

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story! It reminds me of my first love affair with an older man when I was young. He was 64 and I was in love with him for years before he ever showed any interest for me. When he first made his intentions known to me, I felt very much like you did. Thank you!

SpurblackSpurblack6 months ago

Beautiful most erotic story

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Too bad there are only two parts, but it is excellent. One of the best I have read.

Secrettimes69Secrettimes693 months ago

Please add more! Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous