The Trade Show Pt. 01: Exposed

Story Info
He visited a trade show with lingerie under his clothes.
2k words
4.33
33.6k
36

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

I was at a business fair last week as a visitor rather than a stand holder and having wandered around most of the stands I spent some time talking to a guy I had met at conference some months earlier. He works for a government quango which offers advice to people wanting to expand their business. As the stand filled up he asked if I could help one or two visitors with their queries as they were so busy.

So I sat at one of their tables and spoke to several mainly young entrepreneurs about their business aims and problems. After about a half hour I was talking to a couple who were looking to branch out and whilst the guy was explaining to me what their plans were, and what advice they needed, the woman, out of sight of her partner placed her hand on the top of my thigh and she tweaked my suspender clip which she had obviously spotted under my suit trousers!

I went pale and then red in a second whilst still trying to listen to what the guy was saying to me. With her hand still playing with the clip she carried on as if nothing was unusual and when an opportune moment came she simple smiled and said, "Lovely" and twanged the strap slightly. When we finished she handed me her card and said that we should talk more sometime soon, and they left.

I nearly died. I hadn't expected to be sitting down at the fair, nor engaging people in lengthy discussion, otherwise I would have worn hold-ups to avoid clips being visible. Needless to say, I stood up for the rest of the time I was there to ensure that I wasn't outed a second time.

Ever since that incident at the trade show I stared at her business card on my desk and had been thinking about calling her. Looking back at what happened, I thought how brazen she had been. I don't understand even now why I didn't pull away or move her hand. I could well have objected loudly too although I would then really have been outed in front of everyone else on the stand. I was taken by surprise and just froze, I thought. I blushed again just thinking back to it. She never showed anything on her face as her fellow director and I continued our discussion. I recall my heart rate was very high.

And so on Monday I decided to call her mobile number which was on her card but be completely professional and stick purely to business. After all, any other approach could be very awkward and perhaps the incident had simply been a one off fun thing to her.

It was about noon before I built up enough courage to call her. Her phone rang and she simply answered with her first name, "Cindy".

My heart jumped into my throat and I struggled to speak a word. "Hi," I said, "I hope this is a good time to catch you, it's Peter, we spoke on the stand at the show in Wadebridge last week and I wondered if you were happy with the information I provided and whether there was anything else I could help you with."

There was a short pause. "Talk about playing hard to catch," she said, "I thought you'd never call me!" I was stunned and surprised as well as being pleased at her response.

I told her I was embarrassed and shocked in equal measures, but also pleased that she had not exposed me to her partner. She explained that the guy was her fellow director and she was far too discrete to say anything to him at the time, or since.

She said that she had spotted my suspenders clips immediately she sat down and was trying to imagine what else I was wearing under my suit and what colour it all was. She said that because of this distraction she didn't really listen to what I was saying, but fortunately her fellow director had. She laughed.

As we chatted I began to relax. She was really very nice. Normal too.

She asked what else I was wearing at the show. "Just my garter belt, knickers and a white bra," I replied. "Just!" she exclaimed. "That's fabulous," she said, "I wish I'd noticed the bra too."

I told her that it was really naughty doing what she did, playing with the suspender clip in that way. She laughed and apologized, half heartedly. I told her I nearly had a heart attack. She said it may have been very embarrassing if I had and they had to open my shirt to get the pads on to shock me back into life. Cindy it seemed was naturally full of fun.

She enquired in detail about my hobby as she called it, and pushed for more and more information about why I did it, and where, and everything else.

She then asked if I'd like to meet her again one day, adding that sooner was better as she didn't want to wait another two weeks. Without hesitation I said that I'd love to.

"Tonight?" she asked.

"Blimey, you're keen," I blurted out, without really thinking it through.

"I've spent two weeks with wet knickers waiting for you to call," she said, "So yes, I probably am keen." I blushed when I realised what she was saying.

I was talking to a woman about my wearing lingerie. Cross dressing. This was unreal.

I explained that evenings weren't easy for me as I was married, but that daytimes were OK. "Tomorrow then," she said. "Are you ok to come over to me? I'm just outside Bodmin."

We agreed that I'd go to her place at about 11am.

"I hope you're going to dress up for me, properly," she said.

"Depends on what you mean by properly," I replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let's just say I think you need to make an impression on me," she said, playfully.

She gave me instructions on where she lived, blew me a kiss down the phone and hung up.

I was immediately scared. I didn't know this woman, although she was very smart, well groomed, stylish. Blond hair which was tied up. Oh, and she smelled of expensive perfume.

For years I have spent a solitary life as a part time woman and dreamed of being able to share it, having only ever met two people before as my alter ego Georgia. Both were crossdressers who came for lunch at mine one day.

I spent the rest of the day worrying, and I mean seriously worrying what to wear. OK stockings are a must, and a bra and knickers, obviously, but do I wear a suit, a corset, a dress, makeup, a wig, or what? I decided to sleep on it and decide in the morning. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

I was up early, showered and shaved pretty much all over, just leaving light hair on my arms as usual. I'm not a very hairy guy anyway having always kept my hair to a reasonable minimum.

I wore my very best new tan RHT stockings and my most expensive La Perla bra, garter and knickers all in black with cream lace trim. I added a black Vollers girdle and my silicone implants.

I slipped on my gown and decided to get breakfast whilst deciding what to do next. Somehow I now felt excited and less scared.

A very light breakfast was done and I was still unsure what to wear. Should I put on my suit, maybe leaving out my silicone boobs? If so, should I wear some 4" heels to really turn the outfit into something quite alternative? After all, this is how I presented when I first attracted her attention (without the heels). Or should I go as a smart business woman? I worried as I don't remember me ever saying that I was a TGirl, and this could be a step too far away from a guy in stockings and suspenders. My mind kept going back to her comment "I hope you're going to dress up for me, properly," wondering exactly what she meant.

My mind wandered and I wondered if we would have sex, and if we did then what it may entail. Are we talking up against the kitchen worktop, or bouncing on her bed? I was nearing panic mode. So I decided to have a flush out and spent a half hour on and off the loo. Such is the life of a TGirl!

I then did the classic girly thing, pulling out outfit after outfit, holding them up to me whilst looking in the mirror, spreading them out on and then finding a different combination to try. This was turning into a problem made worse by the fact that I had not done my makeup yet. Do I wear some or not? This would depend on the outfit, I thought. No girly outfit was going to look good without my makeup and hair.

Much deliberation and an Irish coffee later to steady my nerves and I made a decision. Go as Georgia, in full glory.

I did my makeup, taking more care than I have ever done before, especially trying for once to do a really nice job of my eyes. Hoping to be kissed as some point I wore Spicy Lipfinity lippy and did my nails in a similar colour. I was grateful that my nails were in great shape and so I did not have to add falsies, although I do love French nails. The winter is great for my nails - no gardening to destroy them.

I added some glitzy earrings, rings, a couple of bracelets and my lovely girly watch. Cindy was quite a smart dresser and so I chose to try to raise my game and aim for some sexy class. I smiled at myself as I came to this conclusion. I wore a black knee high pencil skirt with a lovely ultra-lightweight double layer camisole type of top. It has gorgeous flared ¾ length sleeves and is in a lovely pale pink. I added a classy necklace to draw attention to it. I could just see my black bra through it which I thought added a little something extra.

I put on my medium length mid brown wig with great care, added black patent Mary Jane's with 4" heels and I was done. I would wear this with my black pinstripe jacket.

I went to my full length mirror to make final adjustments and was happy that this would make a suitable outfit for this first meeting.

Next time, I thought, I'll wear a gorgeous summer dress with some sheer stockings and Irregular Choice floral heels. I was confident, or was it over-confident that I would see her a second time.

I picked a business-like handbag and loaded it with some essentials - makeup, lippy, small mirror, purse with some cash and credit card, wipes, tissues, my phone and some Durex (Yes, I over-confident) and checked the time. Having wasted two hours mucking about it was almost time to go and so I sat down on the sofa and relaxed to get my heart rate down to some near normal level.

I used the satnav and arrived at the address pulling into a gravelled parking area in front of a large detached house. Built in the early fifties in red brick and surrounded by immaculate mature plants it was clear that Cindy had done well for herself. As I switched off the engine I began to wonder if she was married and realised that she had not said. Too late to worry about that now I thought, but the risk of meeting her partner never did leave my mind.

I swung my legs out of the door, stepped out of the car and straightened myself up, checking myself in the mirror before reaching in for my handbag and locking the door. I dropped the keys into my bag and walked to the front door, my heart racing at well over 120 beats a minute. As I approached the door I could see the reflection of an elegant, classy woman approaching. It was me! I pushed the bell push and could hear it ringing inside the hallway.

More to follow...

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers