The Trainer

Story Info
Master paints a picture of perfect submission.
3.9k words
4.23
44.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AFD
AFD
4 Followers

Chapter One Invitation

His invitation intrigued her, as did the man himself. He was nothing much to look at, ordinary in every way, but he had a presence and self-confidence that she found very appealing. She was attracted at their first meeting, but he continued to keep the conversations cordial and limited. Did he not like her? Could he not see her interest in him?

At each passing meeting, little by little, the conversations became more personal and more intimate. Their affections grew and they spoke of their hopes, dreams, and fantasies. One by one, topics were discussed and discarded, until they found one topic that she could not ignore.

"Have you considered that you may be submissive?" he asked, with a slight grin on his face. She was taken aback by the question, as if he had both asked the most obnoxious thing in the world and had found her deepest desire all at the same time. A flush came across her face.

"I have not really thought about it. The thought is interesting though, isn't it?" She felt very warm and a little uncomfortable. How could he know that I thought about that topic?

"I think you have thought about it Shelly. I think you think about it all the time..." He returned her thoughts to her as he caught her in her lie. Her face flushed as she moved toward him. "I'd like to help you." He handed her a card with his name and address on it. "Be here tomorrow at 7:00PM. I'll see you then."

Before she could answer him, he was gone.

------

"This will not be an ordinary day...This will not be an ordinary day," whispered Shelly as she walked out of her front door. The cold wind hit her face and she shuddered against it. The car started, with much effort, as it moved forward through the snow. Then she smiled to herself as she thought of where she was going.

He had invited her to come over to his house. She knew of the place – the old Krannert place on the West End. – But never really believed anyone lived there. The outside was well-kept enough, as if there were a bevy of gardeners continually manicuring the lawns, but it didn't look occupied at all. It looked more like a museum, a tribute to old man Krannert, long-since deceased, than a home for a business man.

It was hard for her to imagine him there, as she read his business card again. The card had not left her hands since he had given it to her last night. She had actually slept with it in her hands, thinking of him and what he meant by his statement of being able to help her. She was nervous, as well, and very excited.

As she pulled up into the drive, the lights on the porch came on. He was standing on the steps, waiting for her. "Nasty night, isn't it?" He had an umbrella to cover her head as he walked out to greet her. "Sorry about the snow...but it sure is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes, the snow is very pretty. Thank you for the umbrella. Can I leave my car here?" Thoughts rolling so fast through her head as she stepped out of the car into his arms. His arms were dry and warm as they walked into the front door. He closed and locked the door behind her as they moved into the foyer.

"Care for a look around?" He asked. It was an old Victorian house, with high ceilings, sconces on the walls and well-worn oriental rugs on the floor. The house was musty, not unpleasant, but the odor was noticeable. Then she noticed the paintings. They were beautiful paintings of women, scantily clad women, in Victorian finery. These were hand-painted originals, not lithographs, and these women looked contemporary, somehow out of place in Victorian clothes.

"Oh, you noticed my paintings." He said. They always notice the paintings, he thought to himself. "Yes, the paintings are very nice. Do you know these women?" she asked. After she asked it, she regretted the question. Why did she ask?

"Yes." He replied. "They are friends of mine. I have captured their images here in these paintings to remember them. Each one of them has benefited from my training..." The sentence trailed on, as he looked into her face for a reaction. Her eyes were wide and she was listening to his every word.

"What kind of training do you do, exactly?" Shelly was curious as to what he could offer these beautiful women that would allow him to even get a photograph, let alone portraits like these.

"I help women to find their submissive side. I train them to understand this aspect of their personality – physical, mental, emotional, and, oh yes, sexual, as well. Does this thought disturb you, Shelly?" His question intrigued her...she found herself unable to speak. She just stared at him for a second. "Oh, no, it doesn't bother me..."

"Good. I would like to help you, too, Shelly, if you will let me." His voice was soft and calm. His confidence was amazing – was he truly gifted or just incredibly arrogant? She wanted to know more about the training and about him.

Chapter Two The Beginning

"I will be happy to answer any questions that you have, Shelly, about me or my training. I am sure that you have at least a few..." "Again, that mind reading of his. Am I that transparent?" She thought to herself.

"Exactly, how does one begin training? And what exactly do you train?" Shelly asked. Those seemed like good questions to her. She was very curious as to the answers, as well.

"Well, let me answer the second question first, if I may. I teach women how to respond to me as a teacher by creating an environment for them to submit to me. In other words, they voluntarily choose to allow me to direct their actions for a time. It is through these activities that I build trust and develop their sense of self-awareness. The answer to the second is simple, just submit. I will do the rest." His answer seemed simple enough, but they seemed to fully answer the question. Creating an environment for submission? Submit to him? These seemed strange answers from so unassuming a man.

"Can I ask a question?" His politeness demanded a response from her. "Of course," she replied. "Do you find me sexually exciting?" He asked. His face had a slight smile on it as he sat down in his easy chair.

"Yes" was all she could say to him, at this moment. "Yes" she even repeated herself.

"Good. Then I can train you, if you wish me to." His strength of confidence was amazing. She found this man very exciting, indeed. "Do you wish me to train you?"

"Yes..." It escaped her lips without her even thinking about it. She was about to engage in something that she knew nothing about with a man she trusted implicitly.

"Well, let me begin at the beginning. The goal of the training is to make you more self-confident by allowing you to practice submission. Submission is always a gift that you give to the one you choose. It is always voluntary, anything less is something else. I begin slowly and work up to other things." The words flowed from his mouth like honey, they were sweet and smooth and soothing to her ears as she listened intently. "I will always allow you to ask questions. As the time goes on, you will want to learn more, and I will teach you more. "

Her mind raced as she considered the possibilities of his offer. He would teach her to be more self-confident? Certainly she needed that. What did he have in mind? What could he teach her that she didn't already know?

"Come to me a sit here on the floor." The pillows were arranged like a low-sitting bed. He had taken her bad knees into consideration. "I would like you to sit here and be very still. Do not make a sound, look down and do not move until I ask you to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she replied. She seated herself on the pillows, looked down and closed her eyes, and sat very, very still. The time seemed to go very slowly as he walked around her. He touched her hair and the side of her cheek. She could feel his presence all around her and it was exciting her immensely. Feeling restrained but yet comfortable wasn't something she had ever thought possible. The restraints were mental, and that excited her, as well. So did this man...

His hands began to unbutton her blouse as she sat silently. He could feel her nervousness as his fingers opened each button, one at a time. He left the blouse unbuttoned and on her shoulders as he rubbed her shoulders with his hands.

She could barely breathe as he touched her! His fingers dancing across her back excited her. His hand moved down her back as she sat there, waiting in anticipation of the next touch. He slowly removed her blouse, exposing her bra and her midriff. The room was warm so she didn't feel a chill, except for one of excitement. His hands removed her bra gently from behind as he allowed it to fall to the floor. Her breasts were now exposed to him.

She found it very hard to stay still as he moved around her...He touched her hand and gently lifted her to her feet. His strong hands around her waist as he gently loosened the skirt and let it fall. She wore nice white cotton panties, and they were wet across the slit. She knew she was excited and now he could see it, too. He touched her lightly through her panties, anticipating the movement of her hips, in time to him.

"Sit down please"

She sat down quickly on the cushions he provided for her. He had undressed her, less her panties, without making a sound...The quiet was deafening to her. He touched her neck again, this time lingering there a moment longer. She lifted her head for him as he touched her neck.

Then he spoke to her again. Oh, how she loved the sound of his voice. "Little One, do you wish to continue??" His voice was strong and her heart had melted. Of course she wanted to continue, had he implied he might stop?

"Yes" she replied to him. She was beginning to understand what he tries to teach. She was beginning to understand submission.

Chapter 3 Submission

She sat silently on the floor in her panties and waited for him. The slight dampness between her legs was now a substantial wetness. She was trembling as she waited to hear his voice again, for him to touch her again...

"Stand please" he said, in a firm voice. She stood without hesitation, surprising herself with the speed with which she arose. He gently pushed her forward to bend her over and touched the inside of her thighs to spread her legs. His fingers moved along the leg bands of the panties as she stood motionless for him. He touched her and she almost jumped.

He pulled down her panties until they rested on her ankles. "Step out of them please" she lifted her feet out of the last remaining piece of clothing she had brought with her. He picked up the cloth and gently pushed it into her very wet pussy, leaving only a small tail sticking out.

This final act of invasion was almost more than she could bear as she convulsed in orgasm. He watched as she writhed against the panties firmly placed inside her. He held her tight as she convulsed in orgasm again and again, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

He bent down between her legs and removed the offending piece of cloth, now soaked completely. She was very wet and completely ready to follow him anywhere.

He fastened a leather collar around her neck. It had a small lock on it. He held the key. "While you wear this collar, you are my trainee. You are under my protection and care. It is my responsibility and indeed my honor, to train you." His hands were gentle as he held her in his arms. She was completely naked, but not cold, because the room was plenty warm enough. She felt loved.

She knew he would demand more of her, he hadn't said it, but she knew. The sound of his voice, the touch of his hands, what he did to her was simply magical. She wanted more. She needed more. She was ready to give him whatever he wanted. He had taken her to orgasm with barely a touch and barely a word. This was very powerful stuff indeed.

Chapter 4 The Gift

She fell asleep on the rug. It was odd for her to do something as unusual as that.

She was well beyond the ordinary here, though. His voice, his touch, his presence all pointed to something even more powerful than she could have imagined previously.

As she awoke, she looked up to find him there. He was wearing different clothes, and had shaved and showered, but he was definitely there. There was a small blanket over her that she wrapped around herself as she stood.

"I see you are awake. Did you enjoy our earlier time together?" His words were steady and confident. He already knew the answer...he was there. It was the most wonderful thing she had felt in her 40 odd years.

"Yes, I did." Her response was weak. "Speak louder please" His voice towering over her, around her, and in her. She spoke up a little louder. "Yes I did, Sir."

His smile gave approval to her answer. She had added the "Sir" because it seemed right to her. "Come to me please. I took the liberty of buying a dress for you. Please put it on for me."

The dress was very nice. It was of a very thin material, perhaps silk or satin, with lace at the corners. It was an emerald green. She was completely naked as she put the dress on over her body. It fit very well, accenting her attributes. She liked it. Yesterday she would have found it too revealing, but today she definitely liked it.

"Thank you. I love the dress." She wanted to ask him about her underwear, but she knew if he wanted her to have it, he would have given some to her. She was already his. Did he know it?

Chapter 5 Longing

He led her by the hand to the living room. She looked stunning in her green dress...perfect in every way. She felt perfect, too. She would give him anything he asked for, anything at all.

He didn't say a word as he motioned for her to get on the floor on all fours. She assumed the position and spread her legs wide for him. "I want you to be open for me. I want you to be available to me at any time, for anything. Do you understand? I will not hurt you, Shelly."

Hurt me, she wondered. What could he do to hurt her? She felt more free and open than she ever has in her entire life. Not with her boyfriends. Not with her ex-husband. She wanted him to use her now.

He took out two long, smooth wooden dildos. They were very smooth and worn from preparation and much use, as they had been used to teach young submissive girls since the beginning of time, it seemed. They had long handles and were very dark in color. The lubricant seemed to glisten on the surface of the toys...smooth as silk and also very old...like the house.

Without any discussion, he placed each toy against the appropriate opening. He pushed gently into her...she was wet and slippery as butter...they slid in without any resistance. She felt the pieces of wood begin to fill her, to take her, to become a part of her. The wood began to warm to her body. He pushed them in farther...she was opened like a flower from the front and the rear. She felt wonderful, but didn't dare move an inch or say a word. The toys reached their goals as she was there, on the floor.

"I want you to realize that I have placed into your body two long wooden shafts. They are under my control and they belong to me. They have one purpose...to make you more useful to me. Do you understand??"

"Yes"...she could barely breathe. She had never been this excited in her entire life...the thought of how she looked from behind and the feelings...

"These have been used for a long time to make women submissive to their masters. My mentor gave them to me many years ago...I have used them many times on many women just like you."

"When I remove them, you will feel emptiness. As I withdrawal them, you will not want them out of you...This is the longing you will feel. Then I will teach you fulfillment..."

His began to remove the large toys from her body. Her body resisted and fought to hold on...squeezing them unconsciously and uncontrollably. Then she felt the emptiness...the longing to be filled again by the toys.

She was on all fours, shaking uncontrollably. She wanted to move. She wanted to cum. She wanted so much. She felt the emptiness. He came to her and put his arms around her and held her tight to comfort her while she felt what he seemed compelled to make her feel.

Chapter 6 Fulfillment

He carried her to bed. She was too tired to even walk, it seemed to her.

"Good morning, little one?" "How are you today?"

She was so happy to hear his voice and see his face. She immediately became very excited. Her body responded to him like she belonged to him.

"I would like to give you a treat today. Come with me little one." He took her to a large bathroom. Marble was everywhere in this bathroom. He led her to a padded bench, where he had placed some supplies for the two of them.

He removed her green dress and placed it on the hanger. Admiring her nice body, he touched her gently on the breast, squeezed her nipples...she moaned in response. He gently gave her a bath. He put her on the table and began to prepare her. So gently he shaved her everywhere. This took a considerable amount of time. He would occasionally put his hand between her legs to keep her awake and aware for him.

Then he continued his preparation of her. The enema tube was gently pushed up inside of her bottom and the water flowed. "This will fill you also...fuller than you have been. It is my gift to you, filling you where you have been so empty..."

He filled her with the water. She felt full, and warm, and loved, as he continued his gently ministrations. The pressure was increasing as the water flowed, but she did not flinch. She did not ask or beg. She became more excited by the pressure and discomfort, knowing she was doing it to please him.

"Now you are full for me. I want you to think about how you feel right now. I want you to be ready for me"

After about twenty minutes, she could wait no longer. "Master may I please expel the water...?"

"Yes you may, but I must go with you. " They walked together into the bathroom. She would not have cared who was in the room. She needed to go to the bathroom really badly. When she sat down, she asked permission one more time. "May I go now?"

"Yes...I want you to go now...go for me." Everything spilled out of her bowels. She could hold nothing back from him anymore. She didn't want to. The transformation was complete. She belonged to him.

In the shower afterwards, he gently washed her off. Then he guided her to the bedroom again.

"Now it is time for you to serve me" He took down his pants to reveal an average sized cock but it seemed huge to Shelly. She gently got him very hard. "Get on the bed doggy style, little one"

Immediately she moved. She was there. Naked with her bottom up in the air and her legs spread. He entered her wet pussy. You could feel her tighten as she grabbed his cock. She never wanted it to go away. He rode her and spread her and pushed her face into the bed. He was all the way inside of her. He was opening her womb with his cock. Soon she would be his in more ways than one.

He filled her deep inside her womb. She felt the pain and the pleasure and knew he had taken her to be his in more ways than just as a toy. The thick, hot fluid spilled into her most private of places. All of it going inside her and then dripping out and down her legs.

She relaxed after her third orgasm. He pulled his cock out of her. "Kneel and get me hard again..."

She sat up and sucked on him until his soft cock was bone hard. She knew what he wanted next and it was what she wanted also. To be completely taken. After he was hard, she turned around and opened her ass in front of him. He pushed the head of his cock into her asshole as he fucked her bottom with abandon. Shelly had orgasm after orgasm. He only had one. She was filled again with cum, dripping out all over the place. He had made his mark on her, for sure.

She felt full and fulfilled. He was right. He had taken away the emptiness...

AFD
AFD
4 Followers
12