The Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Completion

Time had passed, who knows how many days. Did it matter? Not to Shelly. She had found something wonderful. She was at the ready position, eyes down, face down...completely naked at his feet. It was her place to occupy. His training had brought her to the place of total bliss. She was responsive to him always and in all things.

He touched her to get up and she rose from her kneeling position. He took her to the bathroom, as was his custom, and he gave her a bath. He shaved her and cleaned her. He gave her an enema to clean her inside and out for him. These things he did for her each day he needed her.

She was totally prepared for anything he wanted to do. She knelt for him and exposed herself to him. He pushed his hard shaft up into her asshole. It went very smoothly. She came several times from the violation of her bottom. His cum shot up into her asshole as he took her ...not in a violent manner, but matter-of-factly, like he owned her and was simply taking what belonged to him.

Then he dressed her in a Victorian dress. She wore no underwear and was completely excited by the situation. He took out his paints and canvas and began to paint....

The End

12