The Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

'The Asians.' Alison smiled inwardly. She also was Asian now! Like gods, they had recreated her in their own image. She looked Japanese. She quite adored how sexy she had looked in her dressing room mirror. Wearing a stranger body that moved as she wished made the fires of orgasm flare up in her tummy. The initial unveiling of her newly created body caused her to wiggle like a puppy just fed a treat. Recovery had only required an afternoon, not weeks of healing time. Perhaps these metamorphoses became easier with practice, just like good sex.

Nobuhiro kissed her, his tongue snaking into her mouth. His lips tasted sweet, as if he'd been sucking on a butterscotch candy. The taste faded slowly from her tongue as if rinsed off by tepid water. Alison could still gauge temperature with her mouth but couldn't taste squat. She stiffened. What had just happened to her? No sight. No hearing. No taste. Yet, her pleasure grew as her remaining few senses sharpened.

Someone unzipped the eye patches from the leather hood and peeled off the adhesive pads. Rapid blinking cleared away the crusted, dried tears and the unfocussing effects the pressure had upon her eyeballs. The lewd scene, spread out in panoramic splendor before her, stunned her.

"Are you happy to see us?" Eriko said. "Do not be." The woman bent down and kissed each of Alison's eyes, gently brushing her full, perfect lips against each eyelid. When Alison reopened them, her world remained black.

Eriko had stolen her sight.

A low, terrified wail began in Alison's chest, rising up her throat and trickling out of her slightly parted lips. Her eyes opened as wide as humanly possible. She could feel the air currents tickle her moist, sightless orbs but could see nothing, not even blurry shadows.

A hard object pushed into her mouth, rushing past lips and teeth on its way down within her. The penis-like object filled her mouth, feeling very much like cock, yet not quite. Her insensate tongue automatically worked over it, trying desperately to taste something – anything – yet failing. The soft, pliant object didn't have the feeling of life. It had a cock's texture but not its temperature. Real flesh didn't feel this cool to the touch. She had sucked enough tool in her time to intuitively know this.

"Open your throat for me, Alison. Otherwise you will choke to death." Unable to hear the caution, Alison made no response. The merciless cock forced its way down her throat, doing its best to suffocate her. Alison's hands lashed out. She desperately tried to push the woman off of her. Eriko didn't budge.

A hard grip encircled her slender wrists and yanked her hands backwards. Thin coils of rope bit into her flesh, securing her arms behind her back. Other hands forced her head forwards onto the thick, impaling cock, instigating her oral rape.

Rape? Perhaps not, for Alison had opened up her throat and now plunged the rigid member deeper into herself. She wanted to be filled, wanted to choke down the intrusive object. She had been denied sight, taste and hear. Her other senses compensated quite nicely. She could feel every vein molded onto the firm cylinder as they bumped over her tongue. The labored breathing of herself and her multiple lovers practically stirred the fine hair on her body, air currents she could feel. She fancied that she could even feel Eriko's racing pulse as she forced molded inches deeper into her willing, open mouth.

The others pushed her forwards. Her lips brushed against hard leather harness. Alison had managed to take all of the thick cock inside her.

"I find pubic hair quite distasteful," Eriko said. "We have gifted you with perfect skin. It does not need any embellishment." The slender, long fingered hand repeatedly dove into her, knifing into Alison's hot, wet slit with a dagger's precision. Each lunge pushed Eriko's stiletto-like fingernails deeper inside the tight female canal, yet never did an errant fingernail inadvertently slice the tender flesh of Alison's insides.

Alison's pleasure mounted. Her hips picked up the Eriko's rhythm, eagerly lunging upwards to meet her thrusts. Her hips bucked and rotated, using the hand as an instrument to bring herself heightened pleasure.

While she did this, Eriko used her other hand to stroke the fine, downy filaments of silken jet. Her long fingernails ran through the soft strands, gently scratching the golden hued skin that lay beneath them.

A single long black strand fell like a stalk of wheat before a scythe.

That was the prelude to the ebony rain. Whole clumps of hair fell away, revealing the perfect, golden tone of Alison's skin. Eriko continued to frig the woman's pussy. Alison's sweet cream frothed up around Eriko's slender hand.

Alison became aware of an odd feeling at her groin. The passage of cool hair over her superheated snatch felt chilly. She opened her eyes and stared in disbelief at her now bare pussy. Her hearing returned, then, so she could hear the gentle laughter around her. Scarlet rushed into her cheeks.

"You are surprised, even after all you have seen and experienced today?" Eriko asked. "Alison, such a thing as this is easy to accomplish."

"Why?" Alison asked. "Why would you bother doing this?"

"Why? I hate picking hair out of my teeth," Eriko said. The smiling Japanese woman knelt before Alison and applied her lips to the woman's hot, throbbing pussy. Eriko, for all her bluster, had a very gentle touch. She knew how to treat a woman's most private parts. It required little time for Eriko to wring the most sublime pleasures out of the woman's seething snatch. Hot, sweet drops spattered onto Eriko's chin as she suckled upon Alison's tasty pussy.

Alison clearly could smell her. The heavy, musky odor of Eriko's dampening sex permeated the room. The nectar made Alison's head swoon. Alison's considerable charms made the once-frozen woman melt. The icy woman's pussy thawed, its seepage flowing freely like runoff from a brook in early spring.

Craning her head forwards allowed Allison to extend her tongue for a quick lick. Frustratingly, she could taste nothing. Her nose told her what to expect, yet she could savor none of the taste. Tears of fury and denial welled up in Alison's sightless eyes.

"Something wrong?" Eriko said. She petted Alison. "Accept your stolen sense back." Taste exploded on her tongue, making Alison's head reel. Flavors raged in her mouth. The hot, smoky taste of a woman's lust saturated her taste buds instantly. Contented tears streamed down Alison's face as she delved back into the hot, wet pussy hovering just in front of her. Her face smacked hard against the Asian woman's pubic bone in her frenzy to get all of Eriko's pussy inside. Who knew when another sense would be taken away? She had to get it all now, to savor every sensation possible.

Only now did she realize what a poor place the world would be without sensation and feeling.

Alison voraciously ate cunt like she'd only five seconds left to live. Eriko fell heavily to the padded floor, dragging Alison down with her. Alison remained firmly attached to the fragrant, flavorful folds between Eriko's legs, latched onto it like a lamprey did a shark's hide.

Eriko rolled with her, a crocodile clenching its prey in an unyielding death grip. Eriko kept Alison's head trapped firmly between her legs. Strong bands of muscle contracted beneath the skin of her silky thighs. This woman probably destroyed stair steppers on a weekly basis, Alison thought. Then again, did people with Mastery of the Flesh like these Japanese even have to exercise? Perhaps they could will their muscles into perfect, absolute fullness and strength.

If true, this Mystic ability was definitely something Alison intended to possess for herself one day.

§§§

Felix looked on in absolute horror and fascination at the tableau displayed below him. His wife, his beloved Alison, was being viciously used. What's more, she seemed to be enjoying the abuse. The thought made him a trifle sad, yet extremely horny. He didn't have time to fret. His blonde bookends had not abandoned him. Both knelt for him, one behind him and the other to his front. He was bracketed by beauty and could go nowhere.

Helena, the blonde twin with her hair in a thick French braid, suckled on his cock. She ate his meat with great gusto as she mashed his cock in her small hands. She rolled it in-between her palms like a scout trying to start a fire with a smooth stick. Cassiopeia, the one with her long hair flowing loose over her shoulders, rimmed his asshole with great expertise and finesse. Felix had allowed her to do him this way only after she'd complained bitterly about the disparity in cock sucking time that Helena always enjoyed with him.

He had to keep peace in his new household, somehow. He'd finally relented and had granted Cassiopeia her heart's desire.

Alison would do almost anything for him, but sticking her tongue up his ass wasn't one of them. To tell the truth, he wouldn't have ever suggested she do such a foul thing for him. He wondered for a second whether Alison would do it if he asked her to, now that she'd been mentally reconditioned by the Masters. Would he dare ask her to eat his ass? What would make him happier, her ready compliance or her outright refusal?

With two new sex slaves in his possession, did the question even have any relevance?

Felix twitched as Cassiopeia’s sharp, pointy tongue buried deep into him, probing inside his rectum for long minutes. Her sharp nails sunk deep into his hipbones as she pressed her face harder against him, trying to corkscrew her tongue as deep into him as possible. He liked being bracketed by the two hot looking blondes. He loved being serviced by his new women. They had been redheads, once, but he'd had them customized to his exact specifications.

Then again, they had been twin redheads when he'd first acquired them. Who knew how they had been born into this world? Maybe they had never looked like each other. Hell, maybe they weren't even sisters. Truth be told, the question didn't interest him enough to ask them about later.

What was important? Alison. He missed her. He craved her touch. He wanted her to be the one on her knees tasting his ass or swallowing his cock. He desperately wanted the woman that had been taken from him back in his life. He was forbidden to contact his wife until the Japanese left the facility. Alison's Asian incarnation was intended solely for the delegates and for the Senior Western Masters. Low ranking members like himself were excluded from the slave tasting.

The fact that she was his lawfully wedded wife held no weight.

His women were doing their best to please him. Felix only had his mind on the monitor. He watched in rapt fascination as the Japanese performed the Star Ascendant upon his wife. Four of them had grasped her, seizing an arm or a leg and then holding in aloft at their groin level. The four moved outwards like tethered horses ready to draw and quarter his wife. She lay spread eagled in mid-air with her face staring up at the dome's single light that glowed at the apex of the ceiling's peak.

Four points of the star remained immobile, securely held by four of the Japanese. The fifth point, Alison's head, remained unsupported. It craned backwards. Long, thick rivers of hair swept the floor as Alison shook her head as if to clear it. Her splayed open legs allowed for the short, aggressive Japanese woman and her large strap on to get between them. She shoved her hard, black rubber phallus deep into Alison. The woman, Eriko, plowed into his wife's tight sheath with a speed bordering on inhuman. It looked as if the short Japanese woman was out to punish Alison. She fucked his wife's tight cunt hard, like she'd never be satisfied until she reduced the newly sculpted, dark lipped gash into unrecognizable bloody mush. Alison squealed, begging for the woman to go gently. The punishment continued. Alison's begging changed from negative to positive. The horny, now-Japanese maiden demanded that the other woman fuck her harder. Deeper. Faster. She screamed orders at her, demanding that the rubber cock penetrate her completely, until she couldn't accept any more of it.

Felix couldn't believe his ears. The way Alison sounded, she wanted to see that strap-on cock bust out of her chest.

A long cock suddenly shoved into her mouth silenced her in a single, gurgling moment. A second woman wearing a strap on had filled her mouth. She fucked her face with the same ferocity and tempo that the other woman busy mutilating Alison's hairless, smooth pussy used. Alison's newly fashioned breasts, pert gold-hued things with half an inch long nipples and extremely small, dark areolas, jiggled and bounced according to the hard lunges Alison's body endured from each pole.

Felix listened to the sloppy, wet music that played through the speakers. His wife's pulped, wet pussy made sucking sounds as the dildo ravaged her satiny folds. The gurgle of churning saliva and drool as the thick cock pushed in and out of his wife's throat drove him crazy.

It was an incredible scene, to be sure. Seven people engaged in a single sexual union, but concentrated all their efforts upon one member. Certainly, the Japanese took their pleasure from his wife, but they provided it to her as well. The High Mistress of the Eastern Masters Guild serviced his wife. Her second-in-command fed Alison her strapon cock, and allowed her to taste it. The other four supported her, ensuring that she experienced the maximum amount of pleasure possible.

Alison floated, buoyed by contentment and totally oblivious to anything else.

Her looking like a young Japanese woman didn't make Felix's heart hurt any less. Her straight, jet black hair reached down to her ass, or would have if she stood upright. Her slight breasts still looked larger than they did in their natural state. Her smooth, lithe body reminded him of a gazelle in mid leap. As stunningly beautiful as before, but a different kind of beautiful. This strange, manufactured beauty enveloped her like a sheath of perfection. Her large almond shaped eyes, orbs so dark they looked black, seemed to take in everything all at once. They sucked all the light out of the room and into them, swallowing up all the emotion and pleasure from the chamber. Alison became a well of delight, a vessel created solely for the capture and containment of pure, unadulterated rapture. The Japanese delegates filled her up with bliss, and silently marveled at her ability to accept it all.

That woman down there was Alison. His heart still told him she hadn't changed, despite what his eyes and mind screamed at him.

That women down there wasn't Alison. The lovely, tanned creation of the Japanese Masters was a complete stranger to him both in form and in action. What part of it remained the woman he'd married? What part of Alison remained untouched through all of the transmutations her malleable flesh had been subjected to?

Felix knew regret, then.

He'd have to make do with his money, his new women and with his happy memories of his loving, beautiful wife. The two exquisite creatures who now serviced him should've been enough. The easy five million should've made him feel no regrets. The money and women didn't salve over the hideous, self-inflicted wound in his soul.

A vital part of him had been lost. One he'd every intention of winning back.

Felix pushed Helena roughly to the ground and leaped upon her. His cock fit within her pussy as if her box had been molded to accommodate only him.

Of course, it had been.

He pummeled the incredibly tight, hairless mound of rosy maiden flesh with a fury he'd steered clear of previously. Helena squeaked below him as he roughly took her, yet she cradled him in her arms as she would a newborn baby. Cassiopeia had followed him down and still attempted to eat his ass as he worked over her twin.

Felix paid neither woman any mind. His body may have been in the monitoring room, but his mind was with his wife in the Octagon. Felix used his two sluts, but longed for the only woman that really mattered to him.

§§§

From the doorway of the observation room, Master James nodded in satisfaction. There wouldn't be any more trouble from this quarter. Felix had accepted his fate. Master James could now deal with more pressing problems. He left Felix and his two women locked in a dance of debauchery and lust that he knew would never truly satisfy Alison's lonely husband.

§§§

Alison soon lost track of all the comings and goings of the Japanese delegation. Her body had rarely seen such meticulous, thorough use and care. Not a moment passed that didn't have someone taking her ass, pussy or mouth. She couldn't even imagine how life could get better for her.

She didn't have to imagine. Eriko had thought it all out for her in advance.

Nobuhiro lay on his back, penis sticking out at almost right angles from the line of his body. Alison understood she was to sit upon him, but that he'd choose which orifice he'd insert himself into. As he looked up at her, buttocks descending, he spied her puckered asshole winking at him.

An otherwise difficult decision became an easy one to make. Many other cocks and tongues had been in there this evening. Her traumatized sphincter wouldn't fully close for the next three or four hours. Her ass gaped wide, ready to accept anyone's equipment. The grinning fellow slid into her ass. His cock sank effortlessly into her.

The slender Japanese man’s loins smacked hard against her firm buttocks. Alison cringed, not from any discomfort but because this part of her had been the exclusive domain of her husband. She'd never really enjoyed anal sex, but had given her ass up to her beloved husband Felix. She'd allow him to ravage her asshole until she passed out if it gave him even the slightest modicum of pleasure. Felix always appreciated her sacrifice, and received great satisfaction in this freely bestowed gift she offered him.

Each time she gave her ass freely to the Japanese Masters, it felt like a betrayal of her husband's trust.

Still, Alison had learned early on not to protest too much. Indeed, she soon lost any urge to resist them at all. This was not like having sex with the Western Masters. She needed no drug-reinforced or hypnotically induced trances to surrender herself and her body. The Japanese used their forceful personalities and her own body's incredible need to shape her to their will and desires.

When subjected to the twin fires of their commanding presences and her own body's incredible lust, even good steel like her resolve softened and bent.

The thin cock speared up inside of her, then suddenly stopped. It felt like it doubled in girth while interred within her rectal sheath. She knew that, if he wished, he could make his penis enlarge with just a thought. These people had complete mastery over the flesh. Something trivial like penis enlargement posed no difficulty for them. The head of his cock wedged tightly, almost painfully, inside her.

There was no way he, she or anyone else in attendance could pry him out of her. His assault bolt had firmly lodged itself within her, and couldn't be budged without tearing up her insides.

Alison gasped as the man below her grabbed her by the roots of her hair and yanked backwards. Her head snapped back. A low moan escaped from her parted lips.

Another man stepped across her, pumping his cock ferociously, then descended. He ran his thick knob across her bottom lip, enjoying the feel of her silky mouth upon his solid bar of meat. "A touch too thin," he mused, waving his wand across her swelling lips. As he brushed his penis along her top lip it, too, inflated. His prick filled them out like it could inject collagen. Her new, sexy pout smiled at him. He'd created them for the express purpose of servicing him.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers