The Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"Open," he said. Alison quickly obeyed. His cock slid in. The hard pole tickled the back of her throat, making her choke. Alison raised her hands to push him off of her. He grasped them, then pulled her hands above her head. Though slender, he had muscles made of drawn steel. She fought him but couldn't win. He kept her hands well up out of his way. He pumped himself into her face, slowly, sinking into her hot mouth. At no time did he attempt to force himself down into her tightening throat. He seemed content to use only her mouth. He playfully poked his cockhead into each of her cheeks as he fucked her face. Her cheeks puffed out like a nut-carrying squirrel's.

Alison wished she had more spit with which to work. The hard cock caught on the insides of her cheeks and roof of her mouth. A little more moisture would make its passage much easier to bear.

Of course, with a mouthful of cock, she couldn't make her desires known. As it turned out, she didn't have to.

She felt the underside of her tongue tingle with the feeling that presaged her sicking up after a night of uncontrolled drinking. She hated the Hot Spits with a passion that equaled her love of merlot. The nausea washed over her. Clear, runny drool filled her mouth like a washing machine's basin did during the wash cycle. Ryota didn't stop his skullfucking. He hammered his fist of hard cock into her, sending dribbles of the hot saliva oozing out of the sides of her plump mouth. The spittle washed over her cheeks and chin, each successive buck from his hips sending another splash of sticky goo out of her filled orifice.

Where had all this spit come from? They could even control her saliva glands? More importantly, how had they known her desires?

Alison had no time to ponder these questions. As one man held her down by skewering her face with his lance of hard cock and another anchored her by her rectum, the third prepared to add himself to the mix. Hiroaki straddled her then lowered himself to her. In his awkward position his cock could barely graze the lips of her wet, hungry pussy.

He hovered too far away. He couldn't get any of his meat into her. Her starving twat cried out for him, smacking wetly.

Then again, he too had mastery over the flesh. One moment his cock could only graze her puffy, hungry maw. The next, he'd buried himself right to her cervix. Alison gurgled around the growing cock stuck between her lips. The penises in her twat, ass and mouth inflated simultaneously.

Without even moving his hips, her latest lover had managed to impale her. Alison tried to rear up, but the bulbous cock lodged in her rectal sheath wouldn't permit her ass to rise. She remained pinned in place, a butterfly affixed to a bed of thin leather by strong pins skewering her head and body. Never before had Alison endured a triple play like this. Each of her holes had been taken by a man for his pleasure and stretched out to its maximum diameter.

She had never imagined that she could feel so full.

Keira and Arieru seized her arms and yanked them aside, almost dislocating Alison's shoulders. Her fingers rubbed against wet, soft folds. The flesh that could only belong to the secret places all women possessed. Alison dabbled in the warm, well-lubricated pussies she'd been gifted with. Her hands deftly manipulated the fragrant folds of womanflesh as if born to do so. Their pussy lips felt strangely animated, almost sentient in the way they gripped her probing fingers and mashed against her hands. Those pussies had the same fine motor control as her own dexterous hands possessed! She couldn’t decide which thrilled her more, having her hole stuffed full of hard cock, or dabbling the most intimate places that the Japanese woman possessed.

The men in her mouth and twat had long stopped pumping into her. The expanding cylinders of meat jammed within her made her entire body tingle. The fierce, sharp stabs that her firing nerves created around her stretching orifices brought tears to her eyes. Even if she could've screamed for them to stop she knew she wouldn't have. The challenge inherent in her situation brought out a competitive side she never realized she possessed. How much cock could she handle? Did she have a limit? She'd discover the answers soon enough.

She wanted this, she realized. She wanted to make all three of these strong, dominant men come within her. She'd show them how she'd learned how to master flesh long before hearing about the Masters. She'd pleasure all of them, force orgasms from them before allowing herself to succumb. She couldn't morph her own body or the bodies of others, but she could stimulate them until they burst. She would make them come before her body failed her. The two women as well, she decided. All five would reach paradise before she permitted herself to orgasm for any one of them.

A miscalculation on one of the Japanese men's parts made her task easier. Nobuhiro in her bottom tried fucking her with his swollen prick. Her stretched out asshole felt dipped in Tabasco and rimmed with pepper and celery salt. She longed for a hot, wet tongue to lick away the spicy seasoning and salve her burning, tortured ass. No way would she orgasm with that ring of fire behind her!

Even worse than the cock in her ass was the one deep within her slit. She now knew how the log felt as the wedge split it in two. She expected that long cock to shoot up out of her mouth, knocking out the one that already filled it. Alison's ragged breath whistled through her flared nostrils. She almost swore that the harpoon cock in her snatch had pierced her lungs multiple times already. It hurt to breathe. She was suffocating in a sea of cock and could do nothing about it. Alison passed into unconsciousness.

§§§

Alison awoke laying in the middle of the cross feeling utterly spent. All of her senses worked overtime. Her body felt banged up, stretched out and inflamed. Her flesh tingled all over from severe overuse. Sweat slickened her skin and matted her long, black hair. Other fluids, both male and female, also coated her golden skin.

She had never been so thoroughly used for so long a time. She shivered from the memories of her experiences in the Octagon and from the cool breeze that washed over her superheated skin. No one had held her for agonizingly long minutes. The Japanese had left her on the crucifix, disappearing into the shadows beyond the black opening of the doorway. They had done one more thing before leaving, however. They had secured her leashes to the eyelets in the floor. She lay upon her back secured to the ground by the six tethers that fanned out from her neck collar. Even if not so bound, she doubted she would've tried to leave. She felt utterly spent and more than content to rest for the moment.

She heard near-silent shuffling of slippered feet approaching. She turned her head to the doorway, then started in alarm.

Twelve senior Western Masters approached her, wearing their robes of authority. They circled around her, standing a pair to each of the secured leashes. A low, deep rumble echoed throughout the chamber, a sexy voice that she instantly recognized as belonging to James, the Head Master.

"You have done exceedingly well, Alison. The Japanese delegates have given you top marks. For that, I thank you." Master James cleared his throat. "However, that was a very special event. You still have not been introduced to the regular membership. I now present to you the first twelve members who will be sampling you. First, let me present ..."

Alison's panicked mind tuned out the rest. More Masters? Twelve to start? The first twelve of how many men?

She tried to sit up, but the leashes bolted to the floor jerked her back down. The leather tethers creaked alarmingly as she struggled against them. The leashes held her fast. One of the Masters broke his dignified pose and stepped hard upon the leash closest to his foot. Alison slammed back down to the bench.

"Now that you've been introduced, the membership will be permitted their pleasure. Please enjoy yourselves, gentlemen."

That was it for decorum. Alison was buried under a sea of grasping hands and pressing bodies. Their grasping, immature ways reminded her of little boys in the playground all scrambling to play with the same toy, not caring if they broke it in their careless haste to have it first. For the first time this evening she sincerely wished she could slip under the influence of one of those silly trance states. She truly didn't want to be fully conscious and aware for the next three hours or so.

As a cock rammed into her slippery, well stretched pussy, she found herself wondering how her husband Felix was doing. It had been a long time since they'd made love.

§§§

James worked in his study.

No he didn't, he sat there idly leafing through paperwork that he just didn't feel like doing. When he heard a rap at the door, he didn't bother answering. The visitor didn't bother waiting on ceremony. Eriko entered his study without permission, closing the stout door behind her.

"Rudeness, Eriko? I wouldn't have believed it possible." He spoke flawless Japanese. Eriko was pleased to hear it. She'd worried that he might have forgotten his mother tongue.

"You remember your language, Toshiro. Will you not also remember who you are?" Eriko stroked his arm with a gentle, loving touch. Beneath his shirt sleeve the flesh violently rippled. Eriko stepped back a couple paces as the burly black man imploded, compressing his frame into a slighter, though no less muscled build. His golden skin was a match for Eriko's own. Within moments, a Japanese man sat where James had once been. Only the eyes remained the same. Still brown, still warm. But now confusion and longing lived there.

"It's been a while since I wore this flesh," he said to no one in particular.

"I am surprised you can even return to your true form."

Master James laughed. "Sometimes, Eriko, so am I. Actually, I'd quite forgotten how I once looked. It took your appearance to remind me." Master James drew the petite Japanese woman to him. Her flesh melted into his arms, not metaphorically but physically. It molded around his muscular frame. She had mastered control of her flesh, just as he had long decades ago.

As a matter of fact, he'd been the one to train her. She was his first disciple. Her skill in matters of the flesh rivaled his in most areas, and in a couple completely outstripped him.

"Self conceptualization is a very powerful tool, Toshiro. The flesh remembers, even if you do not."

"Projection," Master James said, "is a much more important factor. Man tries to mold himself to others' expectations. He sees himself only as others see him, not as he truly is." Master James thought for a moment. "Toshiro. That man is gone."

"Hush." Eriko pressed her lips to his, sticking her tongue deep into his mouth to silence him. His radical words sent shivers down her spine. True, she agreed with him, but she'd rather forget about such dangerous ideas. She eventually released him.

"Your scar has vanished," she whispered. "Remember how I cut you with the straight razor when shaving your chin for the first time?" She traced the line of his jaw with a sharp fingernail. His flesh tortured itself, creating a thin, white scar behind it. The puckered line looked old, even though it had not existed mere seconds ago.

"I remember." Master James smiled. "I also remember how I punished you for cutting me, and how sweet our reconciliation was."

"I remember too," she said. She dropped to her knees in front of him and worked his cock out of his pants. She nuzzled her cheek against it, bringing it to rigid life.

"I want that woman, Toshiro. She has the gift. I want to develop it in her."

"I sensed it as well. She will be powerful once properly trained."

"You Westerners do not allow women in your ranks. Will she be trained or used?"

"That is my business, not yours." Master James groaned as Eriko sucked him deep within her mouth. Even after all this time, she still knew how to manipulate his flesh as well as she could morph her own. "You really want her, don't you?" Master James said through his gasping.

"Yes, I want her," she confirmed.

Master James emptied himself into Eriko's mouth, filling her cheeks up completely. A sticky trickle of his seed leaked out from the corner of her mouth. "You can't have her," he decreed.

"We will see," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of a slender hand. "You've never been able to defy me for long, Toshiro. Not when you lived in Hokkaido, and not since you've come to America. I will get what I want." She kissed the head of his cock fondly. "I always do."

FIN

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers