All Comments on 'The Training of a Ladyboy'

by dreamweaver5539

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

a bit brief but i understand it was someone elses story to tell .thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Change of plans!

Great story! Wasn't going to stroke it today, but...

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I could

be in either role

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FUN, FUN, FUN...

OMG... it's so much fun being a feminine sissy for a beautiful Manly Man.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
My Boyfriend

This was a very heartwarming story that I can relate to. However, my boyfriend knew that I was gay when we met and that I was a crossdresser, although he had never seen me en femme until the first time that we had sex.

He likes me in pantyhose, heels or boots and a mini dress. I wear silicone breast forms, a feminine hair style and full makeup. I only go out with while dressed if it's to somewhere accepting of our lifestyle but, around the house and while we are in bed or having sex, I always try to dress in a fashion that that will get him hard. He's not my master, but he doesn't have to be. I'm always ready to make love!

Riki

nipplahnipplahalmost 3 years ago

OH YES!!!

LOVED IT!!

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Awesome story love reading it for the second time

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Awesome story love reading it for the second time

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Definitely one of my favorite stories! It is truer, than not! Friends: roommates that respect each other become more intimate with each other! One naturally takes on the Male role, while the other, the female role. Honestly, this type of relationship and situation is a lot like what I've wanted, and still want too! Are there really any men like Dave out there?

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

This is my favorite thing to turn little femboys into sissies and then full on shemales as like Dave I love making her into the best little bitch she can be training her on sucking cock and being ready to be fucked at any time i get horny which can be several times a day. Any cute one can email me in the Midwest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous