The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she pulled her mouth off of my cock. "I want to fuck you my love."

My eyes were locked on hers as she mounted me. Her hand took hold of my cock and guided it into her cunt. I started to moan and could not stop. She started slowly ... riding my cock almost teasingly, not yet fucking me hard. And yet it was not a tease. I could feel her squeeze me. She wanted us to both feel this pleasure for as long as we could. Faith reached for my hands and placed them on her breasts. I gently squeezed them ... and then squeezed harder as my passion continued to build. We were both moaning. Our eyes were locked on one another as we slowly fucked.

As I continued to squeeze her tits, my fingers slid to pinch her nipples. She started to ride me harder and faster. She bit her lower lip as she groaned. My hips began to pump up into her. I could feel my balls tingle. Faith leaned down, my hands not leaving her breasts, and we began to kiss. Our kissing was deep and passionate, as if this might be our last kiss ever. My hands left her breasts and I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tightly. The passion in our kissing was now matching our fucking. Neither of us could get enough of each other. And then I felt, as well as heard her cry out in the middle of our kissing. She was climaxing and squeezing my cock even harder. I lost control. We were both feeling the intense pleasure of a hard orgasm and we could not stop kissing. We could not stop fucking. One of my hands slid down to Faith's ass. I squeezed her with my hand as I continued to slam into her. We finally parted from our kissing, but could not contain our passionate cries. Faith cried out loudly and then collapsed, her head on my chest. I finally stopped pumping my cock into her. I was panting heavily, her head rising and falling on my chest as I tried to control my breathing. I closed my eyes and held her as we layed there in exhaustion.

Faith thought about all that happened that evening. She remembered what Emma had told her. She thought about what Sam had done and risked to protect her. She smiled as her eyes began to tear up.

"I will always be yours, my love. I could never be happier than I am right now. I love you."

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

12