The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem like it was only a week, but the doctors finally released her. I had several conversations with Sara's doctor about caring for her, both physically and emotionally. Sara had not put up any argument about staying with us. And I was glad that she didn't. I didn't want any debates about that subject. The last few days of her stay, the doctor insisted that she walk several times during the day. He told her that she could not leave until she was walking and until she could have the I.V. removed.

I knew that we had a fairly long road in front of us to get Sara healed, but I was never so happy to be driving away from the hospital. We had decided to stop at Sara's place to pack a few bags for her. Other things that she would want and need could be picked up later. At last, I was pulling into my driveway.

Sara had put up some arguments about staying with us. And she started again. "Sam, I can't stay here. I'm going to be in the way. I don't want to be a burden. I know how much you love me and care about me, but this is not necessary."

I was about to go into the same set of reasons why she needed to stay with us. But Faith jumped in before I got the chance. She put her arms around Sara. "I want you here, Sara. I love you with all of my heart. If you won't stay here, then I will stay with you at your house. Sam won't be happy with that idea, but I think he would agree that you cannot be alone right now. So please. Please stay with us."

Sara smiled. "How can I argue with that? Ok, I will stay. Besides, I can't have you making your Master unhappy with you."

"Yeah, I would not be happy at all," I said. But I turned to Faith and winked.

While the girls got Sara settled, I went into the kitchen to prepare supper. It was going to be a simple supper since I had not had time to pick up much in the way of groceries. Fortunately, I had taken some burgers out of the freezer the night before. They had been in the refrigerator since and were thawed for me to throw on the grill. It wasn't long before I was calling the ladies to dinner.

The three of them walked into the kitchen, smiling and giggling. I could only guess what was so funny.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a smile.

Shannon spoke up, still giggling. "We decided that Sara should not sleep alone. So we flipped a coin and I lost. I'm stuck with you, Master."

Sara burst out laughing and then groaned while holding her ribs. She was still having trouble suppressing her laughing. "God, it hurts to laugh. And yet it feels good, too. Does that seem weird?"

I was shaking my head at Shannon, but unable to stop the smile forming at my lips. I looked at Sara and said, "No Sara, it is not weird. In fact it sounds wonderful to hear you laugh. I just worry a little about Faith hurting you in bed."

"Sam! I'll cuddle with her, not make her cum," protested Faith.

I laughed. "I know my love. But cuddling with her could be painful as well. You need to be careful."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." But then she winked at Sara to tease me.

"I can see it's going to be difficult living in my own home with three women who are all smart asses." And then we all laughed.

We had almost finished dinner when the phone rang. Shannon got up. "I'll get it."

Shannon picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" She listened for a few seconds and then looked at Sara. "Sara, it's someone from where you work."

Sara got up. "That's strange. I don't remember giving anyone at work your number, Sam." She took the phone from Shannon. "Hello?" Her eyes got wide and hen filled with tears. I got up from my chair. And then she screamed, "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD!" And she slammed the phone down.

I put my arms around her and held her. I was pretty certain I knew who it was, but I said nothing and let Sara cry against my chest. Her voice was muffled, but I heard he clearly enough. "It was Jack Harris. He said I should have known better than to point the police in their direction. He said I couldn't hide from him and his brother. He still owes me for his eye."

My blood was boiling. But I was also stunned. I couldn't believe these two guys were this stupid. "I'm calling the police."

Sara actually sighed in relief. "I was afraid you would confront them."

"I'm not stupid Sara. If they are as bold to threaten you, they would have no fear of doing any of us physical harm."

I pulled out the business card from Detective Gomez. I called the number on the card and got him immediately. I told him what had just happened. He asked to speak to Sara so he could hear what exactly was said. I put him on speaker and let Sara repeat the message.

"These guys don't seem to be too bright. Ms. Cooper does not have to testify if we match their DNA."

"No," I said. "But they could threaten her enough to scare her into dropping the charges."

"There is no way I'm dropping charges," said Sara. She was angry now.

"I'm pleased to hear that Ms. Cooper." He paused a moment. "I'm going to talk to my captain about assigning a patrol car to your street. I would prefer to play it safe."

"Thank you, Detective. If anything else comes up, I will call you directly," I promised.

True to his word, a few hours later, a uniformed officer knocked on the door and introduced himself. "My partner and I will be parked out front for the night. In the morning, another squad will take the day shift."

"Thank you, officer. If you need some coffee, or have to use the bathroom, just knock," I said.

"Thank you, Mr. Anderson."

We retired for the evening. Faith stayed with Sara and Shannon stayed with me. Both Shannon and I were tired. And I was not really in the mood for sex. Shannon could tell. So she cuddled up with me and whispered into my ear, "I love you, Sam. And I'm lucky to belong to you." She kissed my cheek and then cuddled into my side.

The next few days, we all seemed to settle into a routine. While Sara, Faith, and Shannon had been close, they became even closer. Faith especially was good with Sara. She managed to talk Sara into walking each day for exercise. Sara was slowly healing. But I was also worried about Sara emotionally. Since Faith was so good with Sara and talking her into the things she needed to do, I decided to let Faith talk to Sara about seeing a counselor. Sara got a little defensive initially, but Faith promised to go with her. I smiled, thinking about how emotionally mature this young woman was. I was so damned lucky.

I was a little concerned when the police cut back on patrolling out street, but they at least continued to park out front of my house at night. When the squad car left that morning, Faith and Sara also left. Faith drove Sara to her first appointment with a psychologist.

Sara was anxious about it, but Faith kept reassuring her. "I'll be right outside the door, Sara."

"I know that, Faith. I'm just not looking forward to talking about all of this again with a stranger."

"She is here to help you. Sam says she is very good. You'll be comfortable with her in no time."

"Sam is lucky to have you."

Faith grinned. "I know he is. You're lucky to have me too."

"Actually, you're right. I am very lucky. Thank you."

The psychologist opened the door and invited Sara in. Faith sat down to wait and picked up a magazine. For Sara, the hour flew by. Sam had been right. This doctor was good. Sara was happy that she had come. She knew she had a ways to go, but she felt better. They made another appointment for the following week.

Sara joined Faith in the waiting room. Faith got up and took Sara's hand. "How did it go?"

Sara squeezed Faith's hand. "Thank you for convincing me to do this, Faith."

Faith smiled as they walked outside and headed towards the car. But she stopped suddenly as Sara gasped. "Sara? What is it?"

"That car. It's them!" Sara was looking at a car parked across the street with two men seated in the front seat.

"Get in the car," Faith ordered.

Sara was shaking as she shut her car door and buckled in. Faith was fighting to remain calm, but she was struggling. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. But she decided to drive carefully and stay at the speed limit. Running a red light could get them both hurt. She kept watching the car as she headed down the street. The car pulled out and followed them.

Faith felt like her heart was in her throat. "They're following us."

She turned her attention ahead of them. Sara was shaking. The light ahead of them turned yellow and Faith sped up to beat it. They were in luck. The light turned red as they went through the intersection. She watched the rear-view mirror. The car stopped at the light.

"Perfect! They have to wait for the light," said Faith. She turned to look at Sara. Sara was still shaking badly. She reached out to touch Sara's arm. "We'll be home soon, Sara. It's going to be ok."

Within minutes, they were pulling into the driveway. Faith quickly got out of the car and ran around to Sara's door. She literally held Sara up as they walked into the house.

As they walked in, it was clear that something was wrong. I rushed to help Faith with Sara. "They were waiting for us when we walked out of the doctor's office. I managed to lose them at a light," said Faith.

She no more then got those words out when I noticed a car slow down in front of the house. "Stay with her." I walked out towards the street.

"Sam?" Faith looked out to the street. "God, no! Sam, don't go out there!".

I turned to Faith. "Please do as I ask, my love."

And then I turned to walk towards the car. The window rolled down and Jack Harris looked out me with a sneer. He was wearing a patch over his eye. I grinned. "How's the eye, Jack?"

Jack's sneer turned to anger. "Fuck you, Anderson!"

I kept grinning, despite the fact that I was shaking. "You're not my type. You know, I always knew you two were not all that bright, but you truly are the dullest knives in the drawer."

"Keep laughing smart ass. It won't be so funny when I'm kicking your ribs in."

"Have a nice day, guys."

With that, they drove off. I waited until they were out of sight. And then I turned and walked back into the house. I was still shaking from anger. But I was also breathing a sigh of relief.

As I walked into the house, Shannon walked to me with the phone in her hand. "I called Detective Gomez."

I took the phone and talked to the detective. I told him everything that happened. "I'm sorry Detective, but I would feel more comfortable if there was a squad car here during the day as well as during the night."

"I'll talk to my captain again, Mr. Anderson," he promised.

I hung up the phone and then sat down on the couch next to Sara. "You're safe here Sara. I will not leave your side. If you need to go out, I'll go with you."

Sara was trembling and then began to cry. "I'm so scared. I was always a strong person. They took that from me. They took that from me." And then she cried even harder, almost wailing. I pulled her to me and she cried against my chest.

Eventually, Sara stopped crying. I whispered to her how much I loved her and that I would not let anything happen to her. "You are still a strong person, Sara. But you are not alone here. A strong person is made stronger because of the people who love her and support her."

I spent the entire day with Sara. Faith and Shannon decided to give us some space. Every once in a while, Faith would walk in with something to drink. She said little, but she would touch Sara and kiss her cheek.

Sara and I talked some of the time. But we also just sat and held each other. The day had been exhausting for her. I didn't realize it until her breathing indicated she had fallen to sleep. I continued to hold her and let her rest. Shannon walked into the room to tell us that supper was ready, but stopped herself from waking Sara. But Sara stirred and opened her eyes.

"I guess I was tired," she said as she smiled.

"Are you hungry for some supper?" I asked.

"I could eat a little something," she responded.

We walked into the dining room and I helped Sara with her chair. Faith and Shannon had prepared manicotti. Both Sara and I were impressed. It was the first time either of the girls had prepared this dish. It was delicious.

"A glass of red would taste good with this," said Sara.

"We're all drinking water," said Faith. "You are still on pain medication, so no alcohol."

"You sound like you could be my mother." Sara was smiling.

"I don't know if that is bad or good, "said Faith. Sara laughed and Faith got up and walked to Sara and hugged her.

After supper, the table was cleared and Shannon brought out a board game to play. She thought it would be a good idea for us to occupy ourselves and have some fun. I thought it was a great idea. Before we knew it, we were laughing and trying to beat each other playing Trivial Pursuit. Faith started to give Shannon a hard time for picking this game. Neither of them knew that I was pretty decent at trivia. It all added to the fun and laughter. It certainly helped Sara relax and think about something else. In fact, Sara kept poking me every time I answered a question correctly.

In the end, the game ended closely. They all soon figured out I was terrible with the science and nature questions. When the game ended, we all realized that it was time to turn in and get some sleep. We were all tired from all that had happened.

Sara got quiet and then slid her hand into mine. I looked at her and she whispered to me. "Sam? Can I stay with you tonight?"

I smiled. "Of course you can." And then I gave her a look. "Did you lose the coin toss?"

She laughed and poked me again. But then she got serious. "I love Faith and Shannon. But ..." She looked at the floor. "I guess I feel safer with you holding me."

I kissed her forehead. Faith had been watching our exchange. She smiled at me when I caught her eye. She took Shannon's arm and led her off to their bedroom.

I led Sara to my bedroom and then gave her some privacy as she got ready for bed. I decided this would not be a night to sleep naked, so I got into bed wearing my boxers. Sara came out of the bathroom wearing a long night shirt. She slipped between the sheets and cuddled next to my body. It had been quite a long time since we had slept in the same bed. The mere thought of that memory was enough to arouse me. I immediately felt ashamed. I could not stop my cock from growing. I wanted to protect this woman and all I could think about was the incredible sex we once had.

Sara moved tightly into me. There was no mistaking my growing erection. She felt it. "It's nice to know you still get horny for me, Sam."

"I'm so sorry Sara. I'm ashamed of myself."

"Why?"

"Because I want to protect you. I want to make you feel safe. But my body is telling us both that I have other thoughts about you."

"You are a good man, Sam. And I love you. If I was fully healed, I would want you to make love to me. There is no reason to feel shame."

I kissed her forehead and held her close to me. I gave up trying to control my hard-on. Within minutes, Sara was asleep. It took me a little longer. Actually, it took me a lot longer to fall asleep.

Over the next few days, we all started to relax more. Detective Gomez, true to his word, had talked to his captain and a squad car returned to our street. When Sara had her next appointment with the psychologist, I drove her. I half expected to see the Harris brothers again, but there was no sign of them. I was beginning to think they had gotten the message.

Sara was finally able to cut back on her pain meds, so I decided that I would open a bottle of cabernet to go with the steaks I planned on grilling. Sara decided that she would make a salad. Faith and Shannon had been doing all of the food preparation for several days, so Sara insisted on waiting on them for a change. Of course, I had to complain a little about my slaves being served instead of doing the serving. But my good nature made it difficult to fool the girls that I was teasing them.

After dinner, the table was cleared and we sat down to have another glass of wine. Sara was asking the girls about their classes. Since the first day at the hospital, the girls had backed off of their studies. While they had not gone back to class yet, they had managed to keep up with their homework assignments. Sara insisted that they start going back to class again. She didn't want them to miss anymore face time with their professors because she was staying in our home.

Shannon got up from the table to put our empty wine glasses in the kitchen sink. As she rinsed out the glasses, the backyard light turned on. She looked out the window and cried out, "Sam!" She came back to the dining room with panic in her eyes. "Someone's in the back yard. The yard light turned on."

I got up from the table. "Faith, go see if the squad car is out front."

Faith returned quickly. "They're not there anymore! Oh god Sam!"

"Downstairs! Right now! Lock yourselves in the play room. Do not come out until you hear me knocking at the door." I said.

All three of them stared at me in disbelief. "You're not coming with us?" cried Faith.

"Look, I will feel better knowing you're safe in that room. It's solid. It is not easy to break into. But cell phone reception sucks in there. Now go. I'll be ok." They hesitated. "Move, god damn it!" The sound of my voice screaming at them finally motivated them to move.

As they ran down stairs, I started turning off the lights. The back yard light was still on and I was thinking how thankful that I had installed a motion detector yard light years before. I quickly checked to see the girls were locked in the play room. They I pulled out my cell phone and called 9-1-1. I was talking to the 9-1-1 operator as I walked into the garage to find some sort of weapon. I picked up my old softball bat and then walked back into the kitchen. The operator promised that the police were on the way.

I set my cell phone down on the counter, in speaker mode. I looked out the patio door and saw the two men moving towards me. I was trembling. I was pretty sure they could not see me, but I still felt exposed standing there. I couldn't recognize who the men were. They were both wearing ski masks. Of all times for my mind to wander. Where the hell do you buy a ski mask in Florida?

The 9-1-1 operator spoke up again. "Mr. Anderson, a squad is two minutes from you."

I said nothing. I watched the taller man approach the patio door with a crow bar. I knew it was Jim Harris. He began to pry at the door. Despite it being locked, I knew the lock would not hold. The door opened a crack as the ruined lock gave way. He still did not see me as he stepped into the door way. I went for the home run ball. The bat hit him square in the face. His body flew back about five feet and landed hard on his back.

"What the fuck?" Anderson, you mother fucker!" I recognized Jack Harris' voice right away.

I stepped out onto the patio. Jack was reaching into his pocket. As his hand came back out, he had a gun in his hand. I swung the bat again and hit his wrist. The gun went flying as I wound up to swing again. I hit him in the belly and he collapsed.

"DROP THAT BAT!"

I looked up and saw two policemen with their guns drawn. I tossed the bat aside and then collapsed to my knees. I started to fall forward and I caught myself. I was on my hands and knees. Without warning, I vomited violently.

One of the officers was checking Jim Harris. "This guy's dead." He pulled the radio off of his shoulder called for an ambulance. And then he said, "We're going to need the coroner too."

Jack was conscious, but had the wind knocked out of him. His wrist was shattered and he was in pain. The other office quickly found the gun and then pulled the mask off of Jack. I was wiping my mouth off, but still on my knees.