The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck was the squad car that was out front?" I asked.

"What squad car? What are you talking about?" responded one of the officers.

"Call Detective Gomez. He can explain." I said.

"We'll see. I'm afraid you have to come with us."

"You're kidding," I said.

"Look sir, this guy is dead. Someone is going to have a whole lot of questions to ask you."

"He's dead?" I asked. "Christ." I held my hands against my face. "I wasn't trying to kill him. I was trying to defend myself and the ladies inside the house."

"You're not alone here?"

"Oh my god no. These two men assaulted one of my friends. She is inside with two other women. I had them lock themselves inside a room in the basement."

"These two assaulted a woman here?"

"No. No. This happened several weeks ago." My frustration was coming out. "They have been harassing her into dropping the charges. Please let me go tell them everything is alright." I was pleading with him. I could hear a siren in the neighborhood.

The officer finally relented. "Ok, but I'm coming with you."

We went into the house and I turned on some lights. And then we heard my cell phone. The 9-1-1 operator was calling out my name. The officer picked up the cell phone, identified himself to the operator, and said he was on the scene. We went downstairs and I pounded on the door of the play room.

"It's ok. Everything is alright. You can come out," I yelled. The door opened up and the girls saw me with the officer. They rushed out and hugged me, all of them crying.

The officer happened to get a look of the inside of the room. "Whoa! What the hell?" He walked into the room. Shit.

I managed to tear myself away from the girls and followed the officer. "Look. I don't expect you to understand, but this room is not what is at issue here."

The police officer looked back at me, shaking his head. "Whatever."

We walked back upstairs. I was trying to explain to the girls what happened. There were a lot more people in the backyard by now. Jack was being put on a stretcher. Jim's body had not been moved. People were taking pictures and I caught myself thinking, my backyard is a crime scene.

"Mr. Anderson, you need to come with us," said the officer.

"Are you arresting him?" asked Sara.

"No, not yet. But he does have some questions to answer."

"I'm coming with him," said Sara.

"Sara," I said. "No, you're staying here."

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you can't come unless you're his lawyer."

"I am his lawyer," she said.

"Sara, please. Stay here."

"Sam, you say nothing until a lawyer is with you. I'm calling a friend of mine." And then she looked at the officer. "I'm also calling the district attorney."

An hour later, I was thinking that I would not need to add this experience to my bucket list. I was still sitting alone in the interrogation room. I still didn't know if Gomez had ever been called. I gave the officers who escorted me to this room the business card Gomez had given me. At long last, the door opened. Detective Gomez walked in with another man.

The man sat down in front of me. "Hello, Mr. Anderson. My name is Tom Koster. I'm a friend of Sara's and as of right now, I'm your lawyer."

"Am I being arrested?" I asked.

"No," said Gomez. "In fact, we own you an apology. We just learned that the squad that was assigned to your home was pulled by one of our sergeants. It turns out he is a brother-in-law of the Harris brothers. He's being charged as we speak."

"You are being released," said Koster. "I've already talked to the district attorney. He doesn't care to take on a case he can't win. This was clearly self defense."

"And Jack Harris has been arrested and charged," said Gomez.

"So I am free to go?"

"Yes, sir. But we still hope that Ms. Cooper will testify against Harris. In fact, we hope you will too," said Detective Gomez.

"I will have no problem testifying," I said.

Tom Koster and I walked back out to find Sara, Faith, and Shannon waiting for me. I got the same group hug I got when they rushed out of the play room earlier.

"Come on. Let's go home," I said.

The End.

Well, not quite the end. It would be unfair to leave you hanging and not know a little bit about the future of the people I love.

Emma is now with Jonathon and Michelle. Yes, Emma finally found the right man to own her. Jonathon was very attracted to Emma, going back to the weekend party. I didn't know it at the time, but Michelle was bi. She was also attracted to Emma. Jonathon had asked for some advice about taking on two slaves. I told him what I could. I sure hope it was enough.

Shannon now belongs to Jake. I'm sure you saw that coming. Jake came to me first. He felt guilty, but we had always been honest with each other. He felt he had to tell me how he felt about her. After discussing this with Jake, I talked to Shannon privately. I was not surprised that she had feelings for Jake. I was also not surprised that she broke down and cried. She didn't want to leave me and yet, she wanted to be with Jake. I comforted her and helped her understand that she would always be mine, always be part of my family. It was hard to let her go, but deep down in my heart, I knew it was right. Faith struggled even more than I did with Shannon leaving. But I took steps to make sure they both understood that our family was simply expanding.

Sara and I testified against Jack Harris. He would be behind bars for quite some time. Sara continued to heal both physically and emotionally. The longer she stayed, the more I didn't want her to leave. I talked to Faith about it first. Sara living with us permanently would have a bigger impact on her than me. She would find herself serving two Masters. But Faith was ecstatic about it. When I got around to talking to Sara about living with us, I was surprised to hear that she had been trying to figure out how to ask me if she could stay.

Sara, with Faith's help, became the Domme she had always been. They used the play room often. I chuckled when I thought it was a good thing the room was damn near sound proof. I also rediscovered the pleasure of sex with Sara. It only happened once in a while. I don't think I could survive fucking her too often. I could barely walk the morning after. At first, Faith wanted to try duplicate what Sara did to me in bed. I explained to her that what Faith offered was completely different than Sara. And I loved her that way and did not want her to change.

So the three of us lived together as family and lovers. Shannon and Jake also spent a lot of time in our home. I was truly happy. I considered myself to be the luckiest man in the world.