All Comments on 'The Training of Sam: Jessica'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Very Hot Read****

That what this site is about. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

More please. More more more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Jesus - I'm so fucking hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this story has tons of options to be used to continue it for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That ... was a great story, both chapters...and certainly aroused me, completely.

Look forward to more. ...

thx

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Very hot

Story, both chapters.

It was a little let down that he didn't make sister cum twice like ner mom had told her so she would be hooked on her brothers cock.

Now brother needs to show her how it feeks to have a caring man eat her out till she cums then fuck her till she cums again.

Another chapter would be nice, but leave dad out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

LOVED THE STORY!!!!!! As a girl "wanna be" I can picture myself getting fucked by my brother and having him cumming deep inside me. I got REALLY hot and horny

Jaye

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great sequel!

Sam's already scored his mother and his auntie, and there's no doubt that his sister will soon to added to his little harem. A good thing the kid's 18--at that age he's got plenty of semen in his hot young balls for all three of the family cunts. Those cunts will be filled to the brim with Sammy's sperm, so that whenever the ladies sit down it'll soak through their panties (if they're even wearing panties) and make big sticky white circles on the furniture. Sammy sees those circles and he likes the way they look, he likes it a lot. They make the boy hard, so he goes and sticks his big fat cock up the family cunts all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shoert

Part two was too short and appeared hurried. Great story and well written . More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written.

Tight construction. Very concise but very hot. Believable dialogue. Keep writing.

iahtexaniahtexanover 8 years ago
Great story

Both chapters were both well done. It left me wanting more and a raging hard onl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what breckfast lunch +diner as well. wow great 2 storys, cant weight 4 more

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Welcome Home

Sam will be missed when he leaves for uni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best story

Wow one of the best stories. Raging hardon. Need more. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Haye to see it end. Please another chapter!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Follow Up

Although shorter this tied up the story nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a real pity this story is "dead". It had lots of potential and it would have been interesting to learn about Sam's new adventures with his mom, sister, and aunt until form a loving family of five as I'd like him to have a formal wife. I agree with the one that wanted the dad out of the picture. Anyway, it was nice while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
781 Followers
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES