The Training of Sam: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no additional instructions. I knew what Aunt Gail liked, so I began thrusting inside of her and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. Since she was sitting up on the island, her perfect tits were at the right height and I sucked a nipple into my mouth. I looked to my left and saw Jessica standing behind Mom. She had both of her hands around Mom and was kneading her breasts, occasionally pulling on her large rubbery nipples while looking over Mom's shoulder watching us fuck. Mom was rubbing her own pussy watching her only son fuck her only sister. I must admit, I liked the audience.

Aunt Gail brought me back to reality. "Are you close, because I'm about to cum again?"

"Wait on me, I'm almost there."

Suddenly I was aware of a hand on my balls. Jessica had reached between my legs and was cupping my balls. She used her fingernails to stimulate them. "Oh, fuck, that's it!" I cried. "I'm going to cum."

I erupted into Aunt Gail's dripping wet pussy as she came hard. She grabbed me around my shoulders and pulled me to her chest as she came. I turned my head to the side so that I could breathe and let her ride out her wave of pleasure as my balls drained into her.

After several minutes our breathing had returned to normal. We all looked at one another and started laughing.

Mom asked, "Who's hungry? I'll make breakfast."

12