The Training of Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
immediate
immediate
51 Followers

"Please, don't rape me," she pleaded softly. But that was exactly what I intended to do. I put my cock against the opening of her pussy and moved the head around, stimulating her clit. "Oh god, no."

"You belong to me, slut!" I said and shoved all nine inches inside her cunt. She started to scream, so I grabbed the panties and shoved them back into her mouth. "You like that cock, slut!" She nodded as I pounded her pussy harder than I'm sure she had ever been fucked before. Over and over again I put my cock inside her. She was so tight, I wondered if she had had sex more than a dozen times in her whole life. Reaching up I grabbed her hair and pulled it hard while I rode her cunt. Tears were streaming down her face and she grimaced with each of my hard thrusts, but it only heightened the pleasure for me. Slowly I began to feel the cum build up inside me. I think she noticed too, because suddenly she spit out the panties.

"Don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill!" The idea that I might impregnate this whore only made me want to cum more. I kept going.

"I will cum where I want to and when I want to." My cock was a blur as it moved in and out of her now juicy twat. "Rule number eight, no birth control with me." With that I shoved my cock deep inside her and filled her with cum. At that moment I hoped she was getting pregnant.

Finally spent, I pulled out of her and told her to get out of my office. It was truly the best sexual experience of my life, and I suspected each new session with Sheila was only going to get better and better.

immediate
immediate
51 Followers
12