The Traject Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
504 Followers

"Are you sure about this?" I said as she grabbed my hard cock with her hand.

"Oh god, yes," she replied as she lined me up to her opening and began to lower herself onto me, "I have been wanting to do this for a very long time." She was extremely tight, she almost felt like a virgin, the amount of heat within her being was scolding. When she finally rested herself on me, a small smile covered her face, "it fits."

"Yeah," I said as she began to rise herself and dropped herself, drawing a long sigh from my inner being, the rhythmic pace she was taking was joined together with the chorus of moans and groans along with flesh on flesh slapping.

"Fuck," she said as her first orgasm began to grow, "oh fuck," she was beginning to lose the battle of wills between her lust and her body, I grabbed her hips and stood up while carrying her, using gravity to drive her into my cock even more. "Come inside me," she said before her mind was lost to the lust, her screaming inundated the apartment, her nails dug into my flesh drawing blood.

"Here it comes," I managed to say as I began to convulse, coating her insides with my cum. Her eyes rolled to the back of her, her orgasm fed by the seed I was depositing inside her. Her vagina gripped me tightly, trying to pull me into her, she wrapped her legs around me and with her tights crushed my ribs. After her orgasm subsided, she unwrapped herself, and without a word began to get dressed, she kissed me softly before leaving.

"I hope I will see you again, D," the sadness in her voice spoke volumes, "this short time was the best that I have ever had with anyone. Thank you."

I would be leaving the following day to once again clean up my brother's mess, I was happy wit Christina, but my family called and I could not refuse. I would never see Christina again, I did learn that she had met a man and got married, he was active duty and they moved around all over the world. I loaded my belongings into the Jeep, made arraignments for the rest of my stuff to be put into storage, and I made the long drive back to my hometown, to the death and violence that I had tried to escape from.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
504 Followers