The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"God, I'm so horny, I need it, I need sex," Liz groaned as Bianca fondled and kissed her big tits.

"What do you need baby, say the words, you know what to do," Bianca teased.

"Yes Miss Bianca, I need cock, I need pussy, your cunt, his cock, someone fuck me and make me cum," the new blonde moaned. Carl got out of his clothes and Bianca smiled. She pulled Liz close, kissed her hotly and released her to go suck her husband's cock. It was a pretty nice cock and before she let it fuck the blonde whore, Bianca would have it first. She would just make her little toy do all of the work first, which Liz happily did. Nothing was too outrageous for her now.

As much as she didn't want to remove her fetish wear, Bianca knew she had to. She unzipped her outfit and draped it across a nearby chair. Her curvy, busty body was now fully nude. "Carl, if your cock is hard enough, you can fuck me," Bianca ordered. "Bitch, keep your outfit on for now and play with my tits. After I'm hot enough, lower your cunt to his face and let him eat you. Am I understood?"

"Yes Miss Bianca, of course, Miss Bianca."

She looked at Carl and he realized he too, was expected to comply. "Yes Miss Bianca, I'm ready to fuck," he told the women. Indeed he was, he thought his balls might explode from pressure. He gritted his teeth and thought of other things as Bianca corkscrewed her cunt down and around his cock. She was almost as tight as a virgin. Maybe she only fucked men on rare occasions, Carl didn't know. Whatever the case, once she got going, she was amazing. Better than Liz, but only just. He thought if Liz continued to get sexier, she might be a better piece of ass. She sure seemed to be working towards that. Liz's pussy neared his face and he saw she was now shaved. She had been able to leave her outfit on and feed him her pussy. Carl thrilled at the new kink and began to lick. He was making her cum, but he sensed part of it was her fondling and kissing Miss Bianca that was getting her so turned on.

When Bianca urged him to cum, she pulled away and shared his cum with his wife. She looked at Carl and sighed. "How long does he take to get back up again?" she asked Elizabeth.

"Usually about half an hour, but he lasts longer the second time," Liz grinned.

"Oh, we can't have my slut waiting half an hour for her cock," Bianca told Elizabeth. "It's a good thing I brought my toy." She went over to a bag that was in the corner of the room and brought out a strap-on that beat Carl's cock by a few inches. "Want this, my lovely bitch?" Liz whimpered and nodded. In a few short minutes, she was fucking herself back against the rubber cock and Carl was almost forgotten.

Bianca stayed with them for the entirety of the weekend, the three of them only stopped having sex to have food or shower. The women had far more sex together than they did with Carl, which was okay. He needed to sleep and he needed to think. On a few occasions, he caught Elizabeth gazing at their guest room. Was she really contemplating having Bianca move in here? They had the room, but then Carl would become less important in his own home. He didn't know if he could handle that, great sex or not. Bianca went home Monday morning after giving Liz explicit instructions to join her at the shop that afternoon. They were shooting a new catalog and she wanted Liz to be one of her models, along with Kennedy. The once-modest Elizabeth was happy to agree, almost giddy. She grabbed Carl's arm and yanked him back upstairs, fucking him senseless for over two hours before she let him go to work.

Carl had a lot of thinking to do and he knew it. With Bianca's tutelage, his wife had become the sex-crazed whore he always hoped that she could be. Carl believed that if Bianca suggested it, there wasn't anything kinky his new wife wouldn't do in bed or anywhere else, for that matter. Now, Carl was left to wonder, was it possible to have too much of a good thing?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12