All Comments on 'The Transformation Ch. 02'

by TheShadow99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 9 years ago
yes!

you did it again.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
./smiles

Evolution at its 'magically enhanced' finest.

Its been a whole year since the first plague. Should you continue with story (though believe me, this is more than fine as well) are there any other mini communes that are 'recruiting' people like Alex?

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

More is needed soo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

I love how you make the subtle transition between "he" and "she".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

This was very hot, we need more of this stuff around her.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the first male to futanari transformation I've read, good stuff!

This is the first male to futanari transformation I've read, good stuff! I like to see authors trying the unusual.

Very good grammar and spelling. Good plot for a short story. Nice character development.

You mention Alex looked more like 20 than 40 after the transformation. It would have been nice to have given some examples of that, more energetic, more flexible, better recovery, whatever.

If you have the time, maybe even take the story out of the bedroom. Of course that would lengthen writing time a lot, so I can understand not doing it.

The story is well worth reading and I enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing it for us TheShadow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous