The Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex bite her lip again the temptation getting to her she replied "Ok..." Slowly and reluctantly letting Alyssa's cock slip from her pussy. Alex looked down and took hold of Alyssa's cock sticky with their juices and brushed it against her asshole. Alex's eyes grew wide as Alyssa's thick girth slowly started to force it's way into her virgin asshole. Alex paused every few seconds to her her ass adjust to Alyssa's cock. Alex wasn't sure about it feeling better than her pussy, but it did feel good. Alex reached down and started stroking her own cock as she watched Alyssa's face. Alex started to move her hips in a slow rhythm.

Alyssa couldn't believe how good Alex's ass felt wrapped around her cock. She moaned watching her cock go in and out of Alex's body. It was such a hot sight to see her cock disappearing into Alex's ass. "That's it love. Take my fat cock in your tight little ass."

Alex in turn could see the pleasure on Alyssa's face and it just turned her on more. Alex couldn't believe how she felt, It was a thrill having Alyssa's cock in her ass. Alex wondered how her ass looked with Alyssa's cock stuffed in it. She was sure it looked fantastic. She briefly wished that they had a camera to record all this, it was likely very hot. Alex could feel her orgasm approaching as she kept stroking her cock and riding Alyssa's.

Alyssa was panting and moaning, as was Alex, and her cock swelled again ready to let loose another load of cum. With a groan she arched her back lifting her hips up and started to fill Alex's ass full of cum. At the same time Alex came, her cock sending at long streams of cum. A few missed completely and went passed the bed. Most however landed on Alyssa's face and breasts. When Alyssa stopped cumming and they both were busy panting Alex slipped off Alyssa's finally deflating cock, letting it slide out of his ass followed by a load of cum. She curled up partly on top of Alyssa, completely unconcerned about the cum on her.

Alyssa kissed Alex's cheek and said "I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of fun..."

Alex giggled and said "Oh I think so to... Though to even consider fucking me again for a week. You've made at least two of my holes so sore and I doubt I can walk straight..."

12