The Transformation of Betty A03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen this before, but only rarely... perhaps not more than a half dozen times when watching someone fuck her. She'd obviously been having a series of subtle orgasms that slowly built in intensity until finally she had one that was utterly unlike any she'd had that night - A mind blowing orgasm that sent her literally into a state of erotic semi-conscious nirvana wherein she no longer controlled anything about herself... how she moved, how she reacted, what she though. Her scream was accompanied by a tensing of her body as if she's been turned into a marble statue. Her head then fell forward again onto his shoulder, her body quivering while the only sounds she made were a long series of muttering whimpering cries. She had at that moment entered a blissful state of unimaginable erotic pleasure that few women ever experience. Her young stud, moreover, sensed what was happening to her, so he simply held her tight against the wall letting what seemed a continuous orgasm rage thru her. He was, however, only human and after a minute or two of simply holding her, he resumed his cock's assault on her until he too stiffened and released his load into her.

All good things must eventually end and once the final spurt of seed left his cock, he gently set her down onto the shower stall's floor. Stepping out to towel himself off, all he could say was "wow".

As her young stud slipped his shorts and pants on, she continued to sit there with the water running over her. Now some of you might wonder what my reaction would be to watching my wife have an orgasm at the hands of another man that left her in such a dazed state. Some men would get jealous, others angry and still others a mix of both emotions while worrying about their own adequacy as a sex partner. Well, frankly, in my case and call me what you will, but I was simply intensely turned on by what I'd just seen. I simply don't think I can explain how erotic it is to watch one's wife have an orgasm that seems literally unnatural, an orgasm so intense it consumes her ability to think and to react. The fact that it took some 20-something kid to get her there was simply incidental to the fact of the orgasm itself. In any event, she finally struggled to stand and exit the shower, by which time all of the men including myself were back in the room. She reappeared wearing the bath robe she'd worn to the pool, drying off her hair with a towel. It was Alex who spoke first with a wry smile "well, slut, you certainly seemed to enjoy your shower."

"Y .. yes I did," she replied, stating the obvious.

Then, turning to the pool attendant, he asked "maybe you'd like to join us again tomorrow sometime when not working at the pool?"

"Obviously I'd love to, but I have some commitments tomorrow that I'm not sure I can get out of. I sure as hell will try, but it might not be possible."

"Well, we'll be here somewhere in the casino complex all day, so feel free to leave a message and look for us. I'm certain our slut here would love it if you joined us again... that's right isn't it, whore?"

"Y .. yes... yes I would love it if you joined us tomorrow."

"OK, and thanks for inviting me today. Unfortunately, I have to go now... I am expected back at my apartment."

No one saw fit to ask him who specifically was expecting him or the nature of his commitments. That was his business. It was, though, when Alex walked him to the door to say good bye that I took note of Alex's unquestioned assumption that the wife would be wholly available to him for the remainder of the time we were scheduled to be in Vegas. I had no objection to that assumption since, once again, we were in Vegas for one purpose only... to get my wife fucked. And having found Alex, we were indeed realizing that goal. It was certainly fine with me if Alex and his friends wanted her for another day and night. And given her response not simply to the pool attendant but to Alex and his friends, I knew it was more than fine with her. I hadn't had a chance to talk at any great length with her since she first met Alex at the blackjack table, but her behavior around him told me she was beginning to see him as a partial substitute for Bill. Indeed, I was beginning to visualize the same thing. It was true that Alex seemed to only be adjusting to the fact the the wife was a SUB slut as opposed to mere slut... a slut who craved a strict and severe D/s relationship. It might be that no one could ever substitute for Bill in that respect. But in addition there was the 1500 miles that would separate him from us once our Vegas trip ended. Yes, I could imagine her traveling to see him... I was already certain that if he asked if she'd like to visit him, an answer of Yes would be automatic. But I still had no idea what constraints operated on his life... a girlfriend, his job, finances, etc.

In any event, at the moment... nearly 2:00 in the morning... there was no need to dwell on such questions. It was evident that the wife would be again spending the night with Alex in his room, so I left, heading back to my room after making arrangements for her to come and get me before breakfast.

12