All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty A06'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ugh

no love here OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, lox context, poor written and it is not even sexu not hot story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Dum-U-Slut, Don't touch a keyboard again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SORRY

You come to a cuckold sex site and read cuckold stories then bitch that you did not like a cuckold story.Thats sick shit.Get a fucking life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re:Sorry

You come to a cuckold site to read cuckold stories and then bitch about the comments.Can you say fucktard? Even for fantasy this is way to far over the top.It has become a caraciture of itself. No vote .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couples who emotionally separate themselves from each other

Are roommates, not husband and wife. And who wants to be a slave? It's illegal for a reason. No one who is a slave wants to be one and to call yourself a sex slave? Really? Who wants to buy an old slut? And that's what she is: old. Like bad fish, she's hit the expiration limit.

Fantasy is one thing. Reality is another and if you believe for one moment that your fantasy equals reality, then you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

blame the husband what about the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do they care?

It's just a story. Even if it's 100% true, it didn't happen to the reader, so why all the hostility? You don't like, move on, but don't be so judgmental. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you rant about something as inconsequential as a story on a free porn website, what did you do in real life? Pull a gun?! How about just letting go of the stuff that doesn't matter and be happy people. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wonderful writing.. thank you.....more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beyond amazing!

The story is beautifully written and wonderfully expressive of her feeling regarding her sexuality. I have serious submissive desires, but though they are less intense than hers, I relate to her need to feel dominated and, thereby, fulfilled. My favorite role-play with my husband is me acting as the submissive slut, and he being a stranger who is totally using a nasty, married woman. 5 stars for you. BTW, you can delete the mindless, vile personal attacks. Do it.

Theakston58Theakston58over 6 years ago
Erotic but sad...

This is a very well written and erotic story. I must say however that at this point in the story, I feel great sadness for the wife and husband. I hope it turns out better than I believe at this point it will. Of course that you both seemingly collaborated in the writing, I suppose things did turn out well.

Theakston

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
WHORE

I got the impression that the husband wants to get rid of his whore/slut wife the cheapest possible way that's why he his encouraging her to go and hoping never to see her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-beyond amazing

If anybody needs to be deleted it's your sick ass. Fucking whore.

KimIamKimIamover 6 years ago
Thanks Betty!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Betty and her husband certainly have a unique relationship! Can't wait to see how her stay with Alex goes, she seems insatiable ...so far it doesn't sound like there is a sexual challenge she won't take on! Thanks again for sharing your story!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Typical horseshit from dum-u-softy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
601 Followers
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...