The Transformation of Betty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While trying to picture my naked wife allowing her nipples to be clamped for the very first time, I made a mental note to get a pair for my own use on her. However, I knew they'd only be the first of many purchases so I also made a mental note to ask Bill later what 'toys' he thought I should get.

Bill continued his recounting of the night: "With her standing there naked and gagged ... a wonderfully erotic vision I must say .. I sat down and told her to finger her cunt while looking me in the eye. She did precisely as told. Clearly, after surrendering psychologically when tied over my sofa, she had decided to 'let it all go' and act without inhibition. It was wise of you, by the way, to loan her out without insisting on watching. I'd bet she couldn't reach this same state with you there."

That was the conclusion I'd reached long ago and was why I arranged things as I had. If I succeeded in having her fucked the first time, there would be subsequent opportunities to watch.

"Soon enough, of course, it was clear she needed to cum. And I'll admit that watching her stand there, breathing hard, fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, her eyes glazed but still focused on me gave me a rock hard erection that needed release. So I allowed her to cum, but immediately thereafter I got up, removed her gag, led her again to the back of the sofa and told her to bend over. That's when I pushed my cock into your wife's cunt for the first time."

I knew Bill had phrased things to emphasize the instant my wife's cunt was his – when she became more than a woman who was being pleasured and played with but instead became a shared and fucked wife.

Bill, of course, wasn't finished: "When you make someone a slut by fucking her, you should do so with a purpose in addition to satisfying your own pleasure. In was time to get your wife to admit openly that she craved being a slut and a whore. So with my cock sliding in and out of her, building up to my own climax, I made her answer questions like the ones she answered this morning – getting affirmative answers from her as to whether she wanted to be a slut, to be trained, to let me fuck her again, and to become a whore who fucked other men when told to do so."

It was that last question that truly captured my attention: My wife had actually agreed to become a whore and let herself be fucked by other men in addition to Bill. Admittedly, she had agreed only in the heat of passion and I'm sure that the word 'whore' was used only metaphorically. But it was clear that if there had been other men there she would have fucked them as well.

Bill, in fact, sensed that the word 'whore' and drawn my interest in some special way. "Let me tell you Peter, when she answered in the affirmative to letting herself be a whore her whole body shook in one incredible orgasmic convulsion. My cock, needless to say, exploded into her cunt. After that I knew she was drained, and so was I. So I told her to lay down on the sofa and take a nap. She readily agreed and I don't think it took 5 minutes for her to fall asleep. I then went to my bedroom and, after setting the alarm for 7:00AM, did the same. There's no point in pushing things with an exhausted slut.."

"Yes," I interjected to his commonsense statement, "I can see the logic of that."

"When I woke up she was still asleep with the clips attached to her tits. To be honest, I had totally forgotten about them. In any event, I left her there until I prepared a light breakfast. I woke her, however, by gently fingering her cunt. Peter, that little slut of a wife of yours nearly came ... and maybe she even did ... before she was fully awake. She was arching her hips up to meet my fingers even before her eyes opened."

Of course I already knew of my wife's ability to fuck and cum when half-awake in the morning. On more than one occasion we were both too pooped for sex after spending the night out dining and dancing, but with me waking up before her horney as hell and needing to fuck her. I couldn't recall a single instance in which she didn't respond fully to my cock at times like those.

"Without allowing her to get dressed I had her come to the kitchen for breakfast. Few words were spoken, but I was anticipating something that I don't think she had any inkling of – the pain she'd experience when I removed her clips. I've tried them on myself to see how they feel and I can tell you firsthand that as much as it hurts when they're first attached, that's nothing compared to what you feel when they're removed and the blood rushes back into the nipples. So once we finished up and cleared the table I made certain she knew her place by telling her to lay over the table on her back, legs spread."

I could readily understand the logic of Bill's actions. By immediately commanding her to make herself available, he wanted to avoid letting her slip into the mode of 'housewife'. In retrospect, all of this now seems natural and wholly logical, but at the time I was still insufficiently experienced with treating a woman as a slut. I simply hoped that my instincts could be sharpened so that I would act as smoothly as Bill seemed to have done with my wife.

"My objective was to introduce her to the pleasure of pain by fucking her and removing each clip at the point of one of her orgasms. If you simply remove the clips and nothing more, they'll only associate pain with them; but if you're timing is right, you can actually make them look forward to wearing the clips no matter what the initial discomfort. However, if I made a mistake then it was in forgetting to gag her. Fortunately my kitchen is away from the neighbors, because you're wife's screams when she came and the clips were removed were piercing. God did that little bitch cum hard, especially when I shot my seed into her!

I don't suppose most husbands like having their wives referred to as little bitches, but in this context it was actually what I wanted to hear her called. I could see her milking Bill's cock with her cunt, pushing her hips up against him as she moaned and screamed in pleasure.

"But now that I had her in the kitchen with her cunt on the edge of the table," Bill continued, "it was time for one additional lesson in humiliation. Stepping aside I slipped two fingers into her cum filled cunt and with her still recovering from her orgasms and the pain in her tits, I ordered her to piss. It makes no sense to order a slut to piss when they can't but she hadn't been to the bathroom since before she left the party. Peter, you'd be amazed at how docile wanton slut she was then and it didnt take a minute before I felt a warm stream hitting the palm of my hand."

I had never even attempted any pee play with my wife. I was sure she'd find the idea repulsive. I had, though, been thinking about it in an entirely incorrect way. Rather than think of it as something she and I were to enjoy together, it needed to be a part of her surrender, her humiliation. At least in the way Bill had my wife perform she was, in effect, being told that she was little more than his submissive slut, his toy to do with as he pleased. Whether she enjoyed pissing for him was irrelevant. The critical thing was that she knew she had to do as she was told.

"After that, of course, I sent her to the bathroom to clean up and get some towels to clean my kitchen floor. Admittedly, I was tempted then to send her back to you, but I wanted to make certain she understood fully her future. I also wanted the time to recharge so I could send her back with a load of undisturbed cum in her cunt. So after she cleaned up I told her to return to my living room, still naked and still wearing the cuffs I attached when she first arrived from the party. Curtly I told her to go to the sofa and assume the position that allowed me to attach her to it. Without a word she did precisely as told so that in minutes I had her bound to it as before. Now, with me gently running a hand over her ass and letting a finger occasionally push into her cunt, it was time for me to ask a series of questions which could only be answered in the affirmative – questions such as 'your going to be my slut, aren't you?' 'you're going to let me fuck you again whenever your husband wants me to, right?' 'you're going to let your husband watch me fuck you, aren't you?, 'you're going to tell your husband precisely how I used you, correct?' 'you like the combination of pain with pleasure, don't you?' 'you'll be a whore if that is what I want you to be, right?' and 'if your husband wishes it, you'll travel with me as my fuck toy, won't you?' What's important now, though, is to get a slut to ask to be fucked and not merely agree to be. So with my fingers playing more deliberately with her cunt and ass, I asked her 'what do you want now?' No answer was acceptable until she said simply 'to fuck me' and then to have her repeat that answer several times until she literally begged for my cock."

By that time of course, I craved the opportunity to watch my wife in that circumstance ... to see her as a hot little bitch begging for a cock other than my own

"Once I got the answer I wanted in the form I demanded it, I took out my cock and shoved it again into her cunt. Then for the next fifteen or twenty minute I methodically fucked her, ramming it hard into her whenever I thought doing so would send her over the edge to another orgasm. Peter, I have no idea what the upper limit is on the number of times your little whore of a wife is able to cum from a single session of fucking, but I almost certainly didn't reach that limit before my cock again exploded in her. After that, I simply released her from her bounds and told her to get dressed without allowing her to clean up. However, before sending her on her way back to you I again wanted to emphasize to her what a slut she had been by telling her to raise her skirt so I could see my cum leaking out of her cunt. Only then did I usher her out the front door to send her on her way with the words 'tell your husband how you were used and I'll see you shortly'. You know, of course, the rest of the story."

Uncertain what to say next, I simply asked "you never used her mouth?"

"No I didn't ... only so many things can be done in a night and there are so many more things yet to be done. But let me ask you straight out ... would you consent to letting me fuck your wife whenever I wished and whenever it didn't interfere with your plans?"

There was only one possible answer to that request: "Yes, of course."

"And I assume by your presence here that you agree to have her trained as a sub slut ... to take her beyond where she is right now?"

"Yes, as long as her safety is assured and as long as it all occurs in a sufficiently discrete context. I wouldn't want my position at work or in my profession jeopardized by anything."

"No, of course," Bill replied. "But I should tell you now that I was serious about wanting at some point in the future to whore your wife to a few of my friends. A true slut needs to learn that she must serve her owner or owners by allowing herself to be fucked by whoever they choose."

"I understand that and I guess at this point the obvious question is how best to proceed."

"Yes, we have to establish some rules so we don't operate at cross purposes. I'll tell you my general limits. First, I do nothing with shit, nor do I do anything with blood, needles, children or drugs. And I would do nothing that might cause any physical damage or threaten to have your wife arrested."

Not only did I understand how far my wife had come in a single night, but I was beginning to understand how far I had come myself. A mere 24 hours ago the fantasy and plan was simply to have my wife fucked. Now I was sitting here designing an agenda for much more than that. "Yes," I replied as if I had already given the matter careful thought, "those would be my limits as well." "All would be fair game beyond that, although we will want to compare notes on a regular basis," Bill continued. "But if everything is agreeable to you thus far I want to tell you now that I plan on installing some hooks in my bedroom ceiling for her training."

'Wow,' I thought to myself again, 'hooks to hang her from ... I'm sure she has no inkling of what's in store for her.' And even though my own imagination could do the work for me, I still had to ask "I assume the hooks are to hang her and make her helpless?"

"Yes, helpless and wholly available. There are a great many ways to train a slut and strip them of their inhibitions when their wrists are stretched out to the ceiling. It wont be long, I think, before I can give you a full demonstration using your wife."

I'm not sure why Bill mentioned the hooks at that time. Perhaps it was simply a warning of sorts as to how extensively and intensely he hoped to use my wife. So even before I could fashion a clear imagine in my mind of my wife strung up as a virtual fuck toy, he continued: "However, let me make several specific suggestions. First, as soon as possible you should make sure you have some essential `equipment' of your own: a riding crop, butt plug, nipple clips, gag, blindfold, and dildo vibe. Don't get anything fancy. Simple toys are often more effective than anything else. Later we can consider things like remote controlled vibes, gags of specific designs and a leather hood that would also serve as a gag and blindfold. But for now you only need the essentials. Also, you can keep the wrist cuffs I brought to your house, but I suggest getting another pair for her ankles."

Maybe I was getting carried away with the possibilities, but there was nothing in what Bill said or in its implications that didn't turn me on. "I want to learn as much as I can and I have no objection to anything you've said or suggested thus far."

"A few more suggestions. Borrow my video 'A Story of O' and make Betty watch it. I suggest, in fact, that you somehow tie her helpless in front of the TV and periodically play with her cunt while she watches it. I think you'll enjoy its effect on her. Also ... and I leave it to you to offer her this command ... tell her to keep a daily diary of her sexual thoughts. Tell her that she will be punished in some unspecified way if you think she is being less than forthright in what she writes."

I could already see how Bill was adding structure to my wife's descent into submission. I wish I had thought of the diary myself long ago as a way for her to communicate her fantasies and desires without having to do so face to face with me. And having read the book, I was already somewhat familiar with 'A Story of O' although I wasn't aware of the fact then that it had been made into a movie. Clearly, Bill was using the video to both arouse my wife but, more importantly, to give her a glimpse of where we planned to take her.

"Finally, I want to fuck your wife again soon so she gets into the routine of being shared. We don't want this to be an occasional thing, but rather a core part of her existence."

"Yes, I understand. When do you want her again?"

"Today is Monday, so send her here Wednesday evening, after dinner. Don't tell her this schedule beforehand. Just make certain she has no plans for that evening and when you finish eating simply tell her to dress as a slut and to go to my house. Call me if those plans need to be changed, but otherwise I will expect her sometime around 7:30PM if that's good for you."

"Excellent. We normally eat around six, shortly after I get back from my office. How long will you want to keep her then?"

"Well, I unfortunately have to work for a living and must get up in the morning ready to go. So I don't think I'd keep her past midnight. Its not so much that I want to fuck her again ... which I do, for she does have a nice tight cunt and ass ... but I need her one more time alone before the weekend when I think she will be ready to accept having both of us use her together. Keep in mind that she still hasn't had you watch her being fucked. Let me ask then if the two of you will be free this coming weekend?"

To say that I was already then counting the hours until Wednesday understates my enthusiasm for the plans we were laying. "We've nothing planned, and I will admit to being eager ... hopefully not too eager ... to have her trained as quickly as possible. I'll make certain she's at our disposal then. However, is there anything else I should do before Wednesday evening?"

"Not really. Fuck her as you normally would and show her in your own way that nothing has happened or will happen that can damage your love for her. I'd suggest, perhaps, making love to her tonight as opposed to 'simply fucking' her, but do so without removing the plug from her ass. With respect to that plug, if and when she goes shopping ... say for groceries ... between now and Wednesday evening, insist that she wear it. That will not only keep her feeling like a slut, but will also remind her that you want her to be one."

I didn't want to seem overly eager ... which I was ... but at that point I couldn't resist asking "will you have the hooks in your ceiling by Wednesday?"

"Yes, definitely."

"And I assume she is to not be told anything about them until she's at your house?"

"Correct, although I'm sure that once she watches the video she'll have some suspicions as to what's in store for her."

"You mentioned something ... I think it was in one of the questions you asked her ... about her traveling with you as your fuck toy. Is that your plan?"

"Yes, if that's agreeable to you. Assuming she's available, I wouldn't necessarily take her for more than two or three days at a time when I attend some workshop or trade convention. But on those occasions I would expect her to be totally mine. I should add ... and this is thinking quite far ahead ... that on some of those occasions I'll want her as a whore with some of my business associates."

Although Bill had mentioned the word 'whore' on several occasions, this explicit reference and the images it occasioned startled me somewhat. But as with everything else we had discussed thus far, those images were intensely erotic. And with my cock already hard thinking about everything, the last thing I wanted to do was to discourage Bill from contemplating my wife as a whore: "I have no problem with that as long as I have some advanced notice." Then, getting somewhat bold, I asked "I also travel occasionally on business. If I don't take her with me, would you want her for the time I was away?"

"Of course. Your wife is a great fuck and I'll take her whenever you want me to. By the way, I assume she's on the pill .. I have no desire to make babies."

"Yes she is. We've postponed thinking about kids until I'm more secure in my job. As a university professor I didn't want to plan a family until I had tenure."

"Perfect! Let me also note that I don't know what attire she owns that would be considered slutty. The skirt and top she wore to the party were certainly sex, but she needs more than that ... especially when she travels with me."

"She has a few things but nothing that is intrinsically slutty. I've pushed her on occasion to get some especially revealing clothes, with some success but not to the extent that I prefer. I know she needs a good pair of fuck me high heels and its time she got them. And her pert little tits, I suppose, are ideal for dresses that don't allow bras."

"You and I will have to take her shopping then. I know a store in the city that sells precisely what she needs. Perhaps this Saturday you and I can take her there and have her model for us. The modeling alone will loosen her up, especially if there are others in the store. And Im sure we can find things that make her look every bit like an unashamed slut. I'll warn you, though, that if and when she does travel with me, I'll insist that she dress in ways that make that fact that she's my sub slut wholly obvious. Obvious enough that the men I introduce her to will assume I brought her there to be fucked."