The Transformation of Betty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, I have no problem with that," I immediately said, even though I still hadn't wholly adjusted to the idea of my wife as a whore. Despite her performance that morning, it still didn't fit with my image of her. Nevertheless, as I said to Bill, "I enjoy displaying her publicly as much as possible. Of course, we have to be discrete here, but if out of town where no one knows her I'd put no limits on how slutty she is dressed."

"Great ... we're on the same wavelength. The only limits I place on how slutty I would have your wife dress is to make certain she isn't arrested for indecent exposure or turned away from any restaurant to which I might take her." Bill then added a critical addendum to our conversation: "Its my sense that you want to be more than a simple cuckold ... that you want to dominate your wife as much as I do."

I immediately agreed and was somewhat surprised that we hadn't addressed this fact from the very beginning of our conversation. "Yes, that's right," I replied.

"Its not easy for a sub slut to have two Masters. There is always the potential for us to work at cross purposes. So we are going to have to coordinate carefully and when one or the other of us uses her, to keep the other fully informed of everything that happened including, if necessary, any cause for punishments and the nature of those punishments."

As best as I could recall, that was the first time the word 'punishment' had entered our conversation and it brought me sharply to the realization that Bill was leading my wife and I fully into the world of D/s. I realized that that had been implicit in all that had been said to this point, but still, that word pointedly underscored everything.

"Yes, of course," was my simply reply. But now sensing that we had reached full agreement on the essential points and that any further planning would be superfluous to 'learning and planning by doing' I decided then that it was a good time to return home. But not before I `sealed' our agreement that my wife was to be his again Wednesday night: "I'll make certain she feels like a slut more than once between now and Wednesday and will send her to you by 7:30."

"Ok, see her then ... enjoy her as you wish in the meantime."