All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty Ch. 10'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Story Just Gets Hotter

Where are the comments. What cock wouldn't love to do this to his gf or wife? What woman would not give anything to be Betty

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
Hot

One of the best series I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
starting to get

a little bit out there. . . my previous thoughts, offered around chapter 3 or so, was that the story was getting predictable. . . I certainly cannot say that now. . .

However, the week long stay with Sally, her lesbian lover, Alex and his wholesale prostitution of our heroine. . . were a bit much. . Amazing how quick someone else, Alex, totally discarded the condom thing. . . Betting real world she would have a honking case of genital warts and clymidia at the very least. . probably an unhealthy case of syphliss. . and no doubt a resistant strain. . .

Seriously though. . The idea of a slut wife is certainly fun. The wife and I had agreed and had quite some fun with a few short term black lovers. . Even entertained the idea of letting her stay over with a lover for a night. .

However, letting her stay with someone basically unknown for a full week. . . really streches the bounds. .

But then, I realize this is a fantasy story and you are doing a good job of pushing bounds. .

The dialog is getting worn .. . .how about something other than having her affirm that she is a slut or that she came when the neighbor flushed the toilet or the dog took a dump on the lawn. . .

Pissing in her ass. . . Where did that come from? Once was interesting, but now every guy this side of the mississippi takes a leak in her ass. . . .What a great way, especially after jizzing her twat. . . to give her something. .. Say Hepatitis, HIV, Genital warts. . .

Can we throw in doing a horse in a wedding dress now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

This was complete stupidity. And how hard can it be to post this garbage in the right category? This isn't a loving wives story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Switch hitting slut joins the navy for the. Subs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck! So fucking erotic. Can't stop reading. Reminds me so much of my ex-wife, who I sometimes loaned out to some friends for fuck parties or fuck weekends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...