All Comments on 'The Transplant'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Picky point

It is 'transgender' NOT 'transgendered'

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Gave me a big Ahhh moment

Was very tender and sweet love story. I enjoyed it and thought the sacrifice was Hugh, but the end results could more than compensate. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

being trans i can only dream that this would be possible. sigh/cry.. may be possible for future generations to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i enjoyed the story ,can you do a second part where he does get the srs and has second child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part two

Your story was well written and from the comments above looks like we would like see part two. Only you can make that decision and I hope you make it. Good writing in future stories.

flyinggolfing@gmail.com

namowanamowaover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed reading this story. Impossible as it may sound now, it raises hopes among many. May be it will come some day, who knows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non-Erotica

A touching fantasy story of Non-Erotica. I remember reading story of a successful embryo implant into a male back in the early 90's and a man carrying a baby to full term. Shortly after the news story broke, Hollywood put together a movie called "Junior" to inspire the theory even more. Then as quickly as it started it dissipated into never being mentioned again.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Sad For The Loss ; Overwhelmed With The Joy Of A Daughter!

The title says it all! I hope she grows up to be as beautiful as her mother!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous