The Trap... Trap...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

"Yeah, right. According to him you didn't even show up at all last night."

"What's with all the yelling so early in the morning?" a voice came from behind me and a girl flipped the covers and got up. "Oh hi bro. What's up?"

At this point I was already up and standing while looking at the girl in my bed. I looked at the crying trap, then back at the girl, then back at the trap.

"What the fuck is going on?" I was really confused.

They both looked alike, like they were clones or something. Even their clothes were exactly the same.

"Anika, I should have known." Patch looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry dude. I jumped to conclusion way too fast. I didn't know she was involved. This..." he continued while pointing at the girl. "...is Anika. She and Stella here are twins. Brother and sister. Oh by the way this is Stilyan. He prefers to go by Stella when he is cross-dressing."

"Hi..." I said softly.

"Hi..." he returned even softer and very girly like.

"Hey, it's your fault for not inviting me you know." Anika said and got up on her feet. "When you showed him to me I kinda had my eyes on him too. Let's make him decide who he wants to date. If you want we can make it a threesome. Think about it, threesome with twins. Every guy's dream right here."

"I won't let you have him. He was promised to me." Stella said softly but still kinda angry.

"Do I have a say in this?" was all I could say. I didn't want to start a fight here.

Everyone turned their attention to me and quieted down.

"Ok. So. I had sex with Anika. And you're twins. So if Stella has the same body as her sister then I don't see a reason why I shouldn't choose her."

Stella's face lighted and she smiled at me.

"That being said. I think it is only natural for me to have a date with each of you before I make my mind."

As soon as I said that I felt a strong slap behind my head. It was the Patch's monster arm. He looked down and had a small fake cough before humming something that sounded like "once in a life time opportunity".

"Anika, the sex with you was great. I mean it. But I have a thing for traps. You had that thing inside your ass last night and I think it's only fair to be inside your brother too. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry for stealing him from you, bro. Friends?" she said and opened her arms for a hug.

"Friends." Her brother agreed and hugged her.

Anika whispered something in his ear which I could only make out to be "he'll make the best boyfriend for you" or something like that. Patch elbowed me in the ribs and said.

"Put some pants will ya? We're gonna have to call you Mr. Nude. And by the way, we have classes in five minutes."

"Shit, why didn't you say sooner?" I covered and went to get dressed with whatever was closer.

"I didn't wanna break the mood."

After that Stella took my hand and put something in it before she and her sister skipped through the door. I opened it. It was her number.

***********

And there you have it. My first... whatever. I still haven't called her. And to be honest I don't think I should. I'm not really boyfriend material. And what about after? Do I call my mom and say "Hey mom I'm dating a guy who is dressing like a girl." How fun will that be. So it's up to you now. Tell me if I should call Stella.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12