All Comments on 'The Trapped Boytoy'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 8 years ago
Empty words

That was a long trip with no payoff. Maybe a few less stories crafted in a way that could be called "erotic"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He can still jack off

Never trust a guy's own self control when it comes to masturbation prevention. It's hot that he has to service sugar mama & niece, but there isn't really anything stopping him from satisfying himself; hard to put aside my suspension of disbelief when it comes to his blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a waste. Such a huge story with nothing in it really. Amd while i like femdom, this was not great. He could very well physically force his way out of this if he wanted since he could easily over power the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How can i listen to the recording of characters???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pathetic!

You must be related to that moron Edrider72. Another author that enjoys torturing his male characters in stupid and unbelievable ways. And NEVER seems to consider the men might react both badly and violently. In this case, with his hands manacled he simply punched Daniela with one fist (or head butted her - take your choice) and grabbed her. Now he has her unconscious and he has the keys. Unlock himself. Lock her in his place and hunt Victoria. How land before he finds her and has her locked up? 10 minutes max. Then the only question is does he turn them over to the police or burn the house down with them in it? Stupid story.

horizontaldhorizontaldabout 3 years ago

Leave it to the Jets to fuck your life over on an annual basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous