All Comments on 'The Trash'

by Keyboardman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Utterly gorgeous

This is a piece of fine literature. It is a very moving, real, hot love story. I'd love to see the novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best stories that I have ever read on here. The sex was so hot and exciting because of how well you set up and described everything. Also the ending was so heart-wrenching and sad that it had me on the verge of tears. Truely amazing!

MazuriMazuriover 16 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This was an amazingly well written, compelling story. The characters were likable and real and the ending was so heart breaking, I had to wipe away tears as I felt the pain of Jude's loss. Well done, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brokeback Mountain?

This was ok but it just REALLY reminded me of Brokeback Mountain's whole story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

This was a beautiful story. I felt connected to the characters and the way you did their speech made it that much more believeable, it flowed so well. It was so painfully heartwarming. It brought me to tears, yet at the end I had a big smile on my face. Thanks for posting this and not leaving it to 'rot' on your computer, god knows I do that all the time. Good luck with your novel; if it is even close to this piece, I'm sure it'll be an addictingly good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Well written. I don't usually read stories in a rural setting but you did it so well. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Of course it was hot, but it was more than that. Well written and sweet, if a bit heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a sad story. It made me cry.

eagerforfuneagerforfunover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Choked me up, too. Touched my heart. If this part was edited out, the rest of the novel must be awesome. Good luck with its publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing! Great heart wrenching story! Well worth the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous