The Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Titus snatched his hand away. "Jude..." Titus said. "I would never..."

"I ain't never done that, Titus..." Jude said and swallowed hard. "But I wouldn't mind, you know...if you wanted to...I mean...you know, just to get some relief."

"Nobody'd ever have to know if we did." Titus said and stayed silent and unmoving. "If you want to, I wouldn't mind."

"Would ya think bad of me, if I told you I'd kinda like to?"

"I sure would like it a lot, Jude."

"Okay then..." Jude rolled over and unbuttoned his underwear.

Titus immediately slipped his hands in and rubbed Jude's chest. "You are such a good looking man, Jude. Such a good lookin man." He slipped his hands up and pushed the shortalls off Jude's shoulders. Jude lay on his side and allowed himself to be stripped and touched, his cock already rock hard and throbbing.

"Can I touch you, too, Titus?' Jude asked as the man beside him rubbed his belly, exciting him even more.

"Won't be no fun, if'n you don't" Titus smiled, visable by the muffled flames in the pot bellied wood stove. Jude's fingers shook as he unbuttoned and slipped Titus's underwear down to his knees. "Mmm...yer hands are warm." Titus sat up and pushed the quilt aside, pulling his underwear the rest of the way off and tossing both sets against the wall. As he pulled the quilt back up to their shoulders, he placed Jude's hands on his belly and slid them up and around to Jude's ass. "Can I kiss you, Jude?"

"You can do anything you want, Titus, anything at all." He said and Titus moved in for a sweet tender kiss, exploring his teeth and lips with his tongue. Jude moaned as he felt Titus's rough hands grasp his hard on and begin to pump. Jude mocked his motions, overwhelmed how the man's hard cock felt in his fingers.

"I wanna put you in my mouth, Jude..." Titus said just before slowly moving the quilt back and bending toward Jude's throbbing dick still being stroked. Jude spread his legs as he saw the man bend over and could feel his hot breath on his cock. "I want to taste it..." Jude pushed Titus' head forward and gasped as he felt his open his mouth and his tongue lick the tender pink head of his cock.

"Oh..yeah...that feels nice...no one's ever done that to me before Titus...." Jude moaned. "Do it some more." Titus opened his mouth and slid Jude's big cock in. Jude grabbed the dark straight mane and pushed his mouth further down in his cock. "Suck me, Titus....suck my peter..."

Once again, Titus and Jude were head to toe as Titus blew Jude, bobbing his head up and down the shaft with more speed and desire. Jude was jerking Titus's massive prick and began to wonder if he could make him feel as good as he felt. He stuck out his tongue and licked all around the big pink bulb that throbbed above the cut shaft. Soon, Jude was slurping on it, enjoying every moment.

Titus's cock was big and fat. Jude was stirred by the strong smell of the man's body. The musk wafting from the thick hair surrounding the shaft got stronger as he accustomed himself to the girth of Titus's dick and slid it further and further into his mouth. He wrapped his hand around it and followed the licks with strokes. He could hear Titus moan, from the pleasure Jude was creating for him with his mouth and from his enjoyment of sucking Jude's own stiff member.

Jude opened his eyes and watched the muscles of his buddy's belly tense and relax as he began to thrust his beautiful hips into Jude's hungry mouth. The deliberate strong movement reminded him of a horse majestically tredging the field in pride and power. Jude moaned and found himself even more excited sliding that throbbing cock down his throat anxious to taste the unknown necter that he was working out of it.

Titus began to moan and buck, fucking Jude's mouth with his dick, plowing the field of his tongue until Jude could see sweat drip down his hip and mingle in the beautiful black curls to mix with the spit around the base of that thick musky shaft. Titus stopped sucking Jude's cock, his fingers squeazing Jude's hardness. "Your gonna make me juice, Jude....oh damn it feels so good...don't stop....suck me...suck me more..."

And Jude bobbed his head faster and tried to get as much of that hardness into his mouth as he could. He shifted his body and opened the back of his throat, delighted to find that although it was so hard and fat it stretched his mouth taut, it would slip down past his tongue and into his throat.

"Oh fuck Jude....that's it...take it all....take it...." And Titus trembled. "I'm gonna...oh shit...here it comes....here it...it...." Titus pushed the back of Jude's head, he struggled with pleasure trying to breath as Titus slammed his wood hard into his mouth. "Ahhhhhh!"

For the first time, Jude felt that cock jerk and a burst of salted cream splashed on his tongue. He swallowed and then was delivered another and another. Jude gobbled as much as he could until the cock gave no more. Jude smiled and licked what he could find that had dribbled from his lips and into the black bush surrounding the big beautiful horse cock.

Titus rolled on his back and sighed, covered in sweat. "Oh Jude. That was the best I ever had. It felt so good...so good..."

"Mmmmm..." Jude agreed. "I'm glad you got you some relief Titus. I liked it, a lot..."

Titus drug his still heaving body up to Jude and kissed him, deep and slow. His tongue searching Jude's teeth and tongue. Jude felt the heaviness of Titus' body on top of him, enjoying the prickly thrill of his hairy body quilting him with the warmth of sweat and the moistness of satisfaction.

"You ain't had no relief yet..." Titus said kissing Jude's face and neck.

"That's okay..." Jude wrapped his hands around Titus and kissed him. "You can watch while I stroke myself."

Titus pushed himself up on his arms and looked in Jude's eyes. "Don't think bad of me, Jude, but I want you to use me." He realized by the look on Jude's face that he didn't understand. "I need you to use me like a woman..."

Jude smiled. "Aw Titus, I so wish you was a woman, but you aint got no cunt. Will ya suck me off, like I did you?"

"I got's a hole though, Jude..." Titus turned red. "I got's a hole and I hanker for you to put yer dick in there." Titus slipped his hand down between them and stroked on Jude's painfully hard cock. "Fuck me in the ass, Jude. I need you to fuck me in the ass."

Jude took in a deep breath, shocked and excited. "Won't it hurt cha Titus?"

"A little at first, but then it feels good, Jude...it feels so damn good." Titus got up from Jude and tiptoed over to one of the cans Mrs. Davis had left behind. Jude's cock jerked, slapping his belly and pulsing with his heartbeat as he watched the muscles of Titus's legs and ass walk away and then come back, hand dipped in bacon grease.

Titus squatted down over Jude. "Roll over on yer back Jude." He did as he was told. Titus croutched so his shins were on the floor and he was standing on his knees, Jude's body between them and his hard cock out of sight. "I wanna see yer face when I make you cum, Jude. I wanna feel that cock of your'n in me." Titus reached behind him and Jude could feel him smear the brine slick grease up and down his hardness. He felt Titus grasp it and hold it steady aa he balanced the weight of his body balance on the tip.

Titus begin to ease himself down. Jude gasped as his felt Titus's asshole begin to swallow his cock. Titus face twisted in pain and, to Jude's surprise, pleasure. He shoved out a lung full of air. "Oh Jude, it's goin' in....I can feel it." Titus bounced a little and Jude felt his cock slide out some and then penetrate back in. Jude put his hands on Titus strong hips and lay there just enjoying the warm tight feeling of his ass slipping up and down the inch or two just below his dickhead now firmily planted in Titus' ass.

"Oh Titus...it feels....it feels so...fuck!" Jude couldn't believe how good it felt. He'd never had a woman that felt so tight and hot on his dick. He wanted more, a lot more. He pushed his hips up forcing a little more into the hole. He was afraid the Titus would moan in pain, but he gasped instead.

"Yeah, Jude...that's it...fuck me...stick it in more...more...give it all to me..." Titus placed his hands flat on Jude's belly and dropped himself down until Jude could feel his ass completely surround his cock, throbbing and buried completely in the muscled ass of the farm hand. "Fuck me...fuck me like yer woman...." Titus begged.

The coals in the fire hissed and the bacon grease popped as Jude began to push up on his feet and drive his cock into Titus hairy ass. The sinewy movement of Titus' leg muscles crouched and tensing as he slid to meet Jude's fucks drove him crazy. Jude got harder and more excited the fire from the stove catching in his belly and making him fuck harder and deeper.

"Oh....oh...Jude...fuck me...fuck me...." Titus moaned, his head rolling back. Jude thought more and more how he looked like a great horse tossing that balck mane from side to side as he rode his cock hard and wet. Sweat trickled from his forehead and ran down his chest. The droplets riding further and further down until Titus splashed on them as he slammed his ass down to meet Jude's unwavering cock.

And Jude found why he called his dick the rattlesnake, as it began to stir and stand up, it's might hungry head striking in the air looking for a place to spit, Jude grabbed it and wrestled it, to keep it from distracting him as he pounded his meat into the ass of a panting Titus.

"Titus...yer ass....gawdam it feels so nice...." Jude moaned almost digging his fingernails into Titus skin trying to slam that tight ass down harder on his impaling cock.

"Yeah...yeah...fuck me with it...fuck me good..." Titus' head whipped down and he hissed. "Deeper, Jude...harder...I wanna feel it cum...."

Jude bucked and fucked. "Damn...I'm gonna....oh yeah...fuck...shit...fuck..." he growled as the first laod of semen burst out of him and into Titus hungry hole. "Sheeee....yittttt!" He moaned ramming it as far as he could as the next load shot forth.

"Uh....uh...yeah....give it to me...." Titus put his full weight on his ass, leaning back on his hands behind him relishing the hard dick cumming inside him.

Jude could feel his cum sliding down inside Titus and squishing down around his stick hard spewing cock. It drizzled down and out streaming down his balls and through the crack of his own ass. He wasn't finished. He wanted more, and Jude was going to get it.

He stared at Titus hard cock and though that it was just like a pop bottle, round and full at the bottom. The center shaft all glistening and shiny in the light. And that tip, bigger than the middle and begging for something to wrap around it and empty it of it's contents. Jude grabbed Titus' chest hair with both hands and pulled himself up.

"Got me a devil inside me, Titus and I need you to get it out of me." Jude stuick his tongu, hard and hot in Titus mouth and pulled away. "Use me like a man's fucks his whore Titus." He grabbed tighter handfuls of Titus chest hair. "Fuck me...fuck me, dammit."

"But it's gonna hurt ya, Jude. It allus does the first time." He jacked his cock.

"Do it, any way. Hurt me till I cum...." Jude pushed himself from under Titus, getting on all fours and wiggling his hungry as at him. "Stick it in....now!"

"You sure, Jude?' Titus asked as he stroke that rattlesnake into a hardness that needed to strike. Jude looked at him over his shoulder and nodded. He watched Titus spit in his hand. Jude reached between the crack of his ass and scopped up the cum that that run out of Titus and stuck there.

Jude reached back and slathered it on Titus monster. "Fuck me, man...fuck me with my own cum..." he growled and then got back on his knees like a bobcat form the mountain top ready for action and poised to strike. He felt Titus dick head at his asshole. Jude held his breath and pushed back on his hands and knees. The force of Titus mammoth cock forced ever bit of air out of Jude's lungs and sent him spinning. He dropped his head and shoulders to the straw tick, the needles biting his hands and cheek. "Uh..god...do it....do it..."

And Titus began to rock, slowly but in an even steady stroke, his hand wrapped tghly around the base of his rattlesnake. Jude could feel it stop at his ass. At first he was grateful, the pain had eased but he felt stuffed and mounted. He became to rock with Titus and the bloatedness gave way to a tingle and then to a small thrill that started at his balls and fingered its way up to his brain.

"Mmmm....yeah...Titus....yer cock...it feels so good now..."

"You like it, Jude...You like it all hard and pumping yer butt?" Titus asked as he took his hand from the bass of his shaft and grabbed Jude's hips.

"Yeah...yeah...fuck me with all of it now...stick it all the way in..." Jude moaned. Titus obliged, slowly easing his cock into the balls and sliding it back out until he could feel the pink tender head at Jude's hole.

The devil took over. Jude suddenly couldn't not get enough. "Fuck me!" He ordered Titus. "Stop foolin around and fuck the shit out of me."

Titus slapped Jude's ass, the pop ringing off the wood rafters and he fucked him, pounding that virgin ass like a seasoned whore's.

"Yes!....yes!...Jude bellowed. He pounded the straw tick with his fists and slammed his butt back to meet the oncoming thrust of Titus fat hard on. "Fuck me...fuck me....FUCK ME!"

If there had been windows in the shed they would have been shaking. If the Davis's had been close enough to hear they would have come running, but the two naked sweaty men fucked in hot animal silence, Jude growling for more, and Titus grunting from his gut as his cock slammed away the cherry of his buddie's tight asshole.

"I'm gonna....oh god, Jude...oh god!" Titus pushed it in as hard as he could and Jude could feel the first white cream jet inside him.

"Fuck me...fill me with yer spunk...Ah...ah...ah..." and Jude's cock delivered it's second first shot of the night rocketing like a bullet from a shotgun and landing under Jude's own chin. He pummeled that cock with his ass, demanding that every ounce of semen shoot its way as deep inside him as he could get it.

Titus slapped Jude's ass with every shot grunting and panting as his bucked against that sweet tight ass, forcing Jude's cum to bolt from his balls and land in steamy puddles on the balled up quilt.

Jude trembled as the last traces of cum spewed up his ass and on to the bedding. Titus fell forward falling Jude's naked back and making Jude surrender to the weight and land with a thud to the floor. "Damn...." And they drifted off to sleep.

The ritual had begun. At the first light, the men would dress and head over for breakfast. The rest of the day they broke their backs, working. As soon as the work was down and the sun was gone, they would lean off the days work, crawl in the straw tick and sleep a while, but every night one would wake the other and the hot sex would begin, not stopping until muscles could go no more and the animals within were tamed with an untamed fuck and bolts of cum.

Three days before Thanksgiving the work was complete. The men would stay with the Davis's until the tobacco was sold, then collect their share and head back to Washington County together. They had awakened that morning to sore asses, chaffed cocks and the first snow on the ground.

As a gift to the Davis's, Titus and Jude decided to go hunting. The first snowfall was a prime time to get a buck and maybe some rabbit or squirrel. They were excoted to think of being able to have meat on the table for Thanksgiving. They trudged up in the mountains, carrying their old shotguns and looking for tracks.

It was almost afternoon, but the time that Jude saw Titus crouch down and wave him over. "Looka here." He pointed to hoof tracks deep in the snow. "But that's a seven point. Venicin gonna taste good for supper."

"Over here." Jude pointed. "Look like a couple of rabbits."

"Good. You go over there and I'll step on the other side of them briars. They come back this way."

"Lemme get the rabbits Titus. That double barrel of yourn'll blow them rabbits to smithers."

"Hell, Jude. I could shoot a fly's wings off yer hard pecker while I fucked yer ass. I'll blow it's head off and not a shot'll touch that sweet white fur."

"You do that, Titus and I'll blow yer head off fer ya when the sun goes down." Jude smiled.

"Mmmmm....perfect day. I good hunt, belly full of rabbit stew and fuckin like bunnies after dark...hot damn." Titus spit on the snow and lifted his finger to his lips. Jude crouched into a comfortable position and watched his lover quietly step out of sight.

Jude sat there, light snow still falling on his shoulders. It wasn't long before he saw a brown rabbit hop from a thicket to his left. He jumped quickly as Jude aimed his gun. He started to squeeze the trigger, but knew he wasn;t too good of a shot and knew he good be aimed near where Titus might be. He dropped his gun and let the little guy scoot off.

He pulled his flannel shirt tighter around himself and waited again. H had almost drifted off to sleep when he saw the stirring. It was a buck, and a four point one at that. The biggest most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. It sauntered past him, and Jude's heart beat fast as he saw the buck head out of sight and into what he knew was the site of Titus gun.

Moments later he heard the double blast and the heavy thud of the body hit the snow.

"Yee haw!" Jude cheerd. "Ja get him, Titus?" he asked. Titus didn't answer right away, so he thought he might be out of ear shot where the buck had fallen. He pushed his way threw the thicket where he had seen Titus slide. "We get deer meat for Thanksgiving Titus?" he asked as he stepped into the clearing.

Jude dropped his rifle and fell to his knees. In silence and horror he watched blood pooling in the fresh fallen snow. Titus lay what was face up in the middle of the red. His gun had jammed and set both cartridges off, blowing away most of his face.

The scream that came from Jude's belly cracked the ice from the trees, as his heart ripped into shreds. He picked up Titus body and held him close, rocking him back and forth, holding the back of his head. "It's okay buddy. It's okay. I'll get you home. I'll get you home, dontch worry at tall."

The scrawny nineteen year old, held the man in his arms, taking pains and straining not to met his bare hands touch the cold snow. Trudging for a mile or two, snow falling all around Jude reassured the cold lifeless over the entire way. "We'll be home soon. We'll getcha near the fire. Don't worry Titus. I'll take care of ya, Jude'll take care of ya."

Mrs. Davis was sweeping snow off the front stoop when she saw Jude coming down from the mountain path. She hollered for her husband. He hand went to her heart as she watched the boy, now a man, carrying the bloody body toward them.

Jude came to the stoop, clutching his friends body to him, blood frozen in cakes onhis shirt and down his legs. "He was my friend...he was my only friend..." was all he could say as they wrestled the body from his hands leaving Jude to cry on his knees in the snow.

They wrapped Titus body in the old quilt he and Jude had slept on. Jude kept looking back at it in the bed of the truck as they made their way across the winding roads around Forge Creek and across Iron Mountain. Ever bump and every hard twist made Jude say in his heart, "Easy Titus, I'll get ya home. Jude'll take care of ya."

He was buried Thanksgiving day. The Slemps let Jude spend the rest of the winter in Titus and Lizzie's old house. In the Spring Titus baby sister was getting married and the newlyweds would take up residence there.

While the sun shined, Jude busied the day fixing up the house and doing chores for the Slemps. At night, he slept alone in the bed that he and Titus and planned to winter in. Instead of making love and fucking, Jude spent the long cold nights crying and howling out his pain in the darkness.