The Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Davis brought Jude the money from the trash, almost ninety dollars. Jude put half in an envelope for Titus baby sister as a wedding gift from her brother. With the rest he bought his first pair of cotton underwear, which he didn't wear for the longest time. Instead he wore a pair of cheese cloth shortalls he found in a chest that belonged to Titus. He wore them until the fabric dry rotted and just fell apart.

And Jude didn't buy a belt that year. He found Titus old belt buckle in a crack in the wood floor. He wore that thing everyday for as long as he could remember. He would touch it occasionally and remember the time...

As he lay in bed that night, so many years later; he smiled, the pain of his past all gone if only for the moment it took to remember. Jude had learned that time could heal everything but a broken heart, but once in a precious blue moon a memory could make the broken pieces warm together, the ragged edges turned to silk and hope would live again.