All Comments on 'The Treatment'

by Satyrotic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STUFF

more ... More ... MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Garbage

Can you say Rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What's next

I want to see what happens to her

foxylady2foxylady2over 16 years ago
Want more.

Brilliant.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 16 years ago
Yeah, its garbage

Since the story is coherent and spelled correctly, I don't give it a 0. But it is basically a one page rape/snuff fantasy. Surely you can do better, much better, than that!

StressingAsianStressingAsianover 16 years ago
Judge it by what it is

Is this non-consensual sex that should never happen in real life? Yes. But I don't think that stories on lit should be judged by our moral agreement with them. The bit about the evil inscrutable Oriental doctor also hits a sore spot for me, but again, the story should be judged on its merits. By that standard, I think the story does a very good job of being evocative without giving away too much detail. A previous poster mentioned that s/he wanted "more", but sometimes less IS more. This little, jarring glance doesn't tell a story; it suggests one. And that's a good thing. For what it's worth, there was an author over at ASSTR called Deirdre who had a similar approach to stories (though more consensual in general). If you liked this, I recommend you check her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

You should totally make a sequal to this showing what happens to her next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Decent, but could be improved

You could have executed the story better, I think. Going from utter fear to sex slave in one orgasm is a bit much even for me to swallow - I would have liked to see more of the process of Anna's changed from having agency of her own to sex slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous