All Comments on 'The Tree'

by Caleb_Mueller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

". It's so hot outside I run to the kitchen to make a huge glass of water to take out to him." How do you "make" water?

"We're more comfortable with each other after months of working side by side, getting to know each other's nuances, expressions and quirks... every other room of the house filled with our kids... " They're just getting to know each other, even though they have kids?

" unrequited phobias." No such thing.

That Kevin just wants to whip and hurt her but not have sex, well, it's not my place to judge what turns someone on. You do have a talent, however, and you should keep writing with an eye to what makes sense and what doesn't.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Good Story with a bit of contradiction

As anonymous pointed out there is a bit of dis jointed parts in the details of the story but the story is quite good. Perhaps when he gets he back to the house when he fixes her up in your words there will be sex. It is not stated there will not be so one can assume what they might think might happen. Although some facts are contradictory it is a good story. Please continue writing. I always wonder when a person quotes another's parts of their story if they have ever written or are just a critic. I personally have not written erotica and am more inclined to poetry as well so I am fine with the facts not quite being consistent in the story. I would in the future try to keep in mind what you have already written so the proverbial critic does not find so much wrong with the story, Please continue writing and developing your skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous