All Comments on 'The Tree'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

WOW WOW WOW

dob1921dob1921over 10 years ago
Please continue

Great story. Please continue.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Very hot and romantic

But she did mention anal sex so I expect that at sometime. Yes I r perv... But the story was developed at a natural pace and the study of the experienced loss between the siblings was well done. Being the this sort of position I understand and recall the feelings. Yes I want to read at least one more chapter, that anal sex thing you know, and a little about adjusting to the life after them move. Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lives in sewer

The author must live in a sewer thinking no story is complete unless it has anal sex, TOTALLY WRONG. Either get out of the sewer of don't submit stories or put them in that group so people don't have to read about it.

frank4052frank4052over 10 years ago
to lives in sewer anonymous

Read the tags before you read the story if you are to hung up on things, then you have not reason to complain you saw something you did not want to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best; slow

Once in a while, there's a piece here that's written well. Very occasionally, one's written very well. This is one of those. It's written beautifully, carefully, but flows like a warm, slow wind. I'm reading it in sessions. Only mid-way through now, I'll wait for more until later. Not only to get a little work done, but also because I want this to last. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish

Written by a total wanker

The MouseThe Mouseover 10 years ago
Odd

I find it very odd indeed that anyone who chooses to read a story in the INCEST section is bothered about the mere mention of anal sex! OK, it may not be your "thing", but as said already, check the tags!

Personally, I found this to be a very moving, sensual and erotic story, well written and, best of all - it made me come! Job done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes it happens, I know it does

As you said it took a little time to warm up but I enjoyed it and the way the game developed, a good read to stir thoughts and actions

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
NICE!

Very well written, good pacing, NO OVERSIZED ORGANS....

A story for grownups!!!!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the flamers

This is well written. The slowness of the development is so much better than the stories that consist of 95% fucking and 5% story. Really liked it.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Beautiful

A very hot story, and beautifully written. harding is new to me, but I'll definitely be reading more of this writer's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Enjoyed the story, nice pace. It has a naturalness that is refreshing. Thank you

RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
Does it have to end now?

I loved this story, it has very real emotions to it. I'ts based on love and respect, not rape and abuse. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, I want more.

Thanks Again, Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not finished

needs more to get them acctually living there and to tell if they have kids. best thing all writers here can do it ignore the tags and list all types of sex in the subtitle like on other sites. also all writers should ignore the rave reviews and listen to the complainer that is the ONLY way you will improve IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS. rave reviews might stroke your EGO but will not help you improve you will just keep pumping out stories at the same level never getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this story

well crafted, well written, and opens up sequels like you read about...... well done

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
super sweet

i love finding this kind of story ... the kind that reminds you that while the other ones are good, hot, steamy fun, it's also possible to write a real, honest to goodness well developed and plotted story that is still deliciously sexy and moving besides.

this one is a real gift, all right. thank you!

pcman1950pcman1950over 10 years ago
Welcome Back

It's been too long, Harding. Your stories are a precious treat in the ever-diminishing quality of writing on offer at Literotica. Please favour us with more of your intelligent, witty and erotic craft.

CaptronbobCaptronbobover 10 years ago
Great Story

If your ego is stroked so what. You deserve it. Well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Could not stop once I started....

The kind of story I love reading...the build up...the passion...the happy ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is incredible

You have a rare talent my friend. This is one of the very best stories I've read on here, and I've read hundreds. I think I'm going to read the rest of your stories too. You absolutely nailed this one.

LustKnightLustKnightover 10 years ago
Highly Enjoyed This

Poignant, romantic, sweet, and sexy. Well written. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done.

Really nice emotional build up, middle and "ending".

Thank you, Thank you you used a very good spell checker, probably yourself.

Thanks again, could possibly have another chapter of them a few years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stunning

Simply stunning. Excellent grammar and a tight storyline. Beautiful wordcraft.

Wanker12Wanker12over 10 years ago
Wounderful

This was a wonderful story that built slowly but kept my interest till the end. My only complaint is it needs a follow on a few years down the road. Please do it for all your fans.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
OMG

This was so amazing, they are soo perfect together. I hope they stay together forever. All I can say is thank you.

istrionicoistrionicoover 10 years ago
Great job!!

Great story, with a slow build-up and a great romantic plot. I agree with the comments that say it deserves another chapter, with the two siblings still having their intact love, and they are planning a new life together (and also a new life, aka a baby).

However, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Am Edward Albee play with sex! Outstanding!

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
nice joke about the pope

“Is the pope Catholic?”

“Arguable, these days.”

LOL! Hilarious jab at that heretical, old son-of-a-bitch! God, I miss Benedict. The Modernists and boy-buggers ruined the Church when they changed and chucked everything, including the Latin Mass, back in the 1960's. That's a big reason why my stories feature said REAL Mass and conflicted Catholic characters who, despite their religion, have no problem with incest. Privately, I've always thought the one thing the Church gets thumpingly wrong is its approach to human sexuality.

But YOUR approach is very good. Believable characters and good dialogue. You get top marks.

“I woke once to darkness and the sound of heavy surf from beyond the dunes. Jen breathed softly against me and I smiled into the night as I drifted back into oblivion.”

PURE POETRY. Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

This was extremely well done, and you have my thanks for it.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Lovely!

One of the most well developed and romantic pieces ever!

wolverine7009wolverine7009over 10 years ago
Great Story

The story was very well paced, and the build up was good. Keep up the good work. Unlike others who look for a million flaws in peoples work; all I will say, is really look for a good editor to give your stories a once over before submitting them. But I feel that's what makes these stories good, the amateur essences of the work.

Orion2012Orion2012over 10 years ago
Great story

Good build-up. Your story was easy to follow. I enjoyed the internal conflict and final submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL !!!!

Wonderful Story

Really, very touching.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I have missed your writing recently. Thank you for sharing this story. Great story with a gradual buildup with the ebbs and flows of emotions inherent in this type of relationship. Would love to see a followup after they move in together maybe Valentine's Day or summer at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2?

Lots of build up and then it just stopped. More please.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 10 years ago
good gift

pearl necklace - good one. i didn't catch that the first time through :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new

I'm new to all this stuff bud I sat up till 2am reading this I loved it can't wait to read more by you

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Loved the story

What more can I say it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!! Happy memories. Thank you

.

Mark737Mark737about 10 years ago
Nice!

I like that these two were older rather then the just barely 18 or 19 that you see in other stories. . They just didn't drop to the floor and go at it. This was an actual story and not just another JO read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I love it had story to it an the way it was done was perfect. Heart an soul explained as it leads up to. An then the end. Couldn't be better any other way. You nailed it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Best ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really wish

the writers on this site would forget about the stupid tags and use the subtitle to tell what is in the story. it is a waste of time to have to open a story then scroll to the end to read the stupid tags. list everything in the subtitle and save everyone a lot of time.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
An excellent romance tale...

I gave it 5***** !

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Well worth the wait

Romantic, touching, emotional - you had it all. We had to wait until the fourth page for the full blown hot sex, but it was worth the journey. Looking forward to reading more of this.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Did I like the story?

You know my answer!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
A work of art

Great characters, real feeling, nicely paced. A real turnon as we wait for what we know is coming. Your descriptive language is so good that I found myself actually imagining I was him, especially since I also have a beautiful sister. Well done!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Each step, each progression, each

advancement of their journey, was masterfully done.

Each reluctant step toward the inevitable was anticipated and urged forward.

Well Done.

Thank You.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Just perfect !

That was great and it had an ending - and a happy one at that !

Sadly, that's all your stories read, I do hope there will be more at some point.

Overall, you are now my favourite author on this site.

Thanks for a wonderful set of stories, I've thoroughly enjoyed every page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great......

Really like this story....plus others, keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs more

so what happens now? does he move east? you never said what he did for a living so we don't know if he can find a job near the cape. time to finish the story properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

This is a very good piece of writing and the sex is very good also.

Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

One of THE best stories I've read on literotica. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

IZT1962IZT1962about 8 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved the story, I loved the build up, I loved the ending, just wish there was more loving sex involved between Brother and Sister. It has been a few years but I hope there is more to this story and that old house. Thanks!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"The Tree" - Mid-thirtiess Year Old Twice Divorced Brother, Jack and Mid-thirties Divorced Sister,Jennifer (Jen).

A great story of mature siblings discovering emotional and conscious love in the aftermath of their widowed mother's death. There are lots of inneuendos, insinuations and discovery of their real (and incestual) feelings. They eventually realize their need for each other, and make a live-altering commitment to retain their childhood home for themselves and their future together. Jen finally allows full and total penal penetration, and most likely her pregnancy.

A very well written exploration of brother and sister's discovery of their willingness and eagerness of their life commitments, dedication and true love at last found to each other!!! Writer 'harding' has certainly found a missing niche for incestual lovers and their quest of familial lives together. Keep up the great work and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I like the fact that nothing is rushed like a lot of stories. Great build up and tension between the characters. 5 stars.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 7 years ago

well done. read all of them, enjoyed all of them. you do need some editing - auto-correct has not helped. keep up the good work.

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonabout 7 years ago
Wow...You have a gift

The characters you've created are totally likeable. The dialogue is creative and smart.

As close to perfect story as you can find on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was a great story

This is what a brother/sister incest story should look like. A good incest story needs a lead up that sets the scene and develops the characters. The build up to the sex was very erotic but it was also very romantic. Loved it.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story

the 2 characters are really believable. this is a very sexy and erotic story. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5+++

The dialogue in this story was better than anything I've read on this site.

Really hope you continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Romance, love, and sex.

See this is what I look for on Literotica. Thank you for getting it and having the ability to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best I have read here

What a great Love Story that I think anyone can Relate to .. Keep writing

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
More of the same

Read all my comments from any of your stories and place them here.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A wonderfully written story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Spoiled by him note cumming deep inside her pussy

pitaya35pitaya35about 2 years ago

Wow, so true and real feelings. The story flows... so do the tears. The moment you have to empty the house, discard your memories. Yes, we are just selling our parents' house. This isn't about erotica, but emotion. Great work !

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great story...excellent!!!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto10 months ago

Great story, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

SIMILAR Stories