All Comments on 'The Tree House'

by Khawk

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Good original story and well written; maybe you could write a sequel to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Old Plot But Nicely Done

It's hard to find a fresh plot but it was definitely a pussy wetter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Erotic

Very erotic in description, and the fact that their experience was spontaneous, and unplanned, resulting in pure lovemaking with no thought to contraception adds very to the turn on very much. For she has just taken his sperm in her unprotected pussy, with neither thinking about the risk of pregnancy they just took.

I hope you write sequels to this loving incestuous couple. You could follow up with more sessions whenever they do see each other in the future; including one where he comes home to attend his sister's wedding in the future, and a taboo lustfilled session between them a few days before her wedding results in her becoming pregnant with her first child. And her husband would be just oblivious to the true paternity of that child as he would be of the other children he would raise, thinking they were his, but were actually fathered by his wife's brother.

A common remark that would be made about that married couple, the husband also being one to make it, was how all their children looked like their mother; with only she and her brother knowing those children did actually look like their true father also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story, but....

...please get someone to check your spelling. It's very distracting when you see a real word and then realise that it's the wrong one in the context of the sentence.

I'd rate it higher if you ran it through an editor first.

Ace_02Ace_02almost 19 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all

Impressive, I enjoyed it. I wholeheartedly agree with you finding an editor to really finalize it: the grammar/puncuation were the only things I noticed. Your plot was sound, the characters and dialogue were believable, all in all, a good story.

KhawkKhawkalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I wanted to thank everyone who posted, rated, or read my story. I am sending this story to an editor to fix any mistakes. The edited version will then be posted.

Thank you again,

~K

KhawkKhawkalmost 19 years agoAuthor
P.S.

One last thing. If you post, or e-mail me, please leave me a way to contact you. This way I can get better detail on ways to improve my stories, and thank you for showing intreast.

Be safe,

~K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This WAS a good story...

...and I don't know that you need to go to the extreme of getting it edited and re-posted. It was readable as it was, but a couple of the commenters were just making a point that's frequently made on Lit--even if you do use SpellCheck (which writers who are at all uncertain about their spelling--nothing to be ashamed of--certainly should do!), it still won't catch the kind of error in which a correctly-spelled (and perhaps even correct-sounding) word doesn't fit the use to which it's put.

Examples here included "privet school," where "private school" was intended (a "privet" is an ornamental garden shrub used in a hedge), "your" (possessive, meaning it belongs to you) where "you're" (contraction of "you are") was meant, and the like. I noted three or four similar errors--not so many that they interfered with the enjoyment of a hot story--but just enough that some of your readers thought they were worth drawing to your attention.

Believe me, nobody would bother pointing them out to you at all if they thought your story wasn't worth the bother, or if they thought you were such a poor writer that you wouldn't care. YOUR story was worth the effort, and YOU'RE indeed a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh yes

This was so enjoyable - thank you, K.

Editing is easy on most computer, and does make such a difference.

So - more, even better, please.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lucky Brother

Enjoyed the story, and I hope you are going to continue with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue with this plot.

Don't lead us to belive that it is over with them. Everyone loves a happy ending to a good story.Do not woory about the spelling, punctuation, etc. You are not competing for an Emmy, you are just writing a story for our enjoyment. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

good story if they really love each other then when she gets her car they should pack and run away together and at the end of the first day together call thier parents and tell them they will only come home if they will not be seperated ever keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice stories

i loved it, hope we'll get part2 or something :D

dmenoldmenolabout 14 years ago
amazing!

cant believe the storyline was great and the plot wasnt driven perfect pace 10 / 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

just need a bit of work on the grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
asswipe writer

half a story (and this was less than half) is worse than no story at all either finish what you started, find someone that will or delete all stories. stop wasting our time and the sites space on unfinished stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous