All Comments on 'The Trials of Valerie Borne'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your back!

It seems like forever since you put up your last story, and I had all but given up hope until I check again today to see this masterpiece. The story is awesome as usual. do you have any idea as to when your going to put out your next chapter/story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it, just a minor error i found.

In the beginning you say Valerie is the older sister. Then almost at the end you call Valerie the younger sister. Is that just a mistype because of the length of this story or?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Evil or Not?

With all the suspence,animosity,and tricks was Valerie,Ashley,and Ashtaroth considered evil or good,Ashtaroth was basically a Demon Succubus who used to be a man and a priest,but he/she seduced Valerie so she could be his sucessor and turn her into a Demon.

But Ashtaroth wanted to help Valerie be who she truly wanted to be,and also help her to teach Ashley a lesson,and also fuck her constantly from now on.And the whole Demon Succubus gaining power and energy thru sex instead of sucking peoples souls out during sex is more believable and better outcome.So I commend the author for making Succubae more sex-crazed than evil soul-sucking demons.

Generally some portray Demons or Devils as pure evil,but I like that some authors write them as near human who ultimately don't kill people who they have sex with.Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome is the only way I can describe this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...