All Comments on 'The Trio Ch. 02'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Two Into One = Fun

Very well written, interesting story. Not sure the guilt he feels at the end would happen to me - enjoy what happens in life - it might not be fair but it sure can be interesting. Waiting for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Can't hardly wait for part 3.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Hell, I hope the other spouses fuck over this

group in every way. They divorce them, then they take them for everything they own and then they enjoy a session of fucking each other.

Hopefully this trio gets every bit of emotional pain returned to them that they did to their spouses.

Sorry for the vitrolic comment, but I detest cheating spouse stories. I do like them when they recieve true consequences (either good or bad) though.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
The taboo is what makes it exciting!

Everybody on these boards has issues - that's why they read these stories (and some even write them). In this case, the issue is pretty simple: doing something taboo is exciting. I read the story and I'll admit that I got excited too. It worked. Leo, good job.

Purely technical comments: especially in Chapter One, the use of clinical terms. Maybe it's true to the character (if he's a pathologist), but terms like "penis" and "vagina" are a bit too academic and leave a cold vibe from the character. I'm not advocating throwing hardcore terms in there, but something a bit innocuous to soften the blow (so to speak).

On the good side, the seduction was nicely paced, the characters were real in my imagination before the action happened and that made the payoff that much better. Further, the interjections and guilty introspection helped keep a sheen of realism on it. Well done.

Don't take the guilt too far, though -- this is about erotica, not morality plays or writing a self-help guide. There are always going to be screamers -- and with them, there are likely deeper issues at work (maybe they screwed around and never came to terms with it). Don't let their self-flagellating vengeance screw up a perfectly good fantasy...

Oh... and lastly... don't take too long for Chapter 3, okay?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
WOW

Two great parts, The sex was amazing very erotic. The wa this has happened between friends and all the taboo about what is happening has made this one great story. Can't wait for the next part. As in all real life things you play you pay and the next chapter promises to cover that. It would be great to see the couple come through this and stay marriedbut after all the cheating and sex who Knows .. but the writer

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Very well written

Bill, Bob and Kim had fun but now they must pay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous