The Trio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

. . Kim finally stopped crying, and Bill began to move his long penis in and out of her, moving very slowly. At first pain flashed across her face with each movement, but within a few minutes she began to make her familiar little grunts of pleasure. Bill picked up the pace, and all at once he groaned several times. I could see the spasms as his balls twitched and his sperm shot into Kim's rectum. She grunted in pleasure, but she obviously didn't climax.

Kim also didn't get up, and Bill fell asleep on top of her, his penis still lodged inside her. I turned out the light and got back in bed. She rolled over when Bill came out of her. I too was soon asleep, with my head against her breasts. She was cupping my penis and balls with one of her hands. Apparently being fucked in the ass had not been an entirely unpleasant experience. I could smell that she was again really aroused, but I was still too tired to do anything more.

Sometime later I awoke to an odd, wet sensation on my penis. I was fully erect and lying on my back. Kim was rubbing something up and down my erection. Bill was asleep. "Shhh!" She whispered. "I'm too turned on to sleep. I want to see if I can get off like those girls in the movie! With a prick in my ass!" With that she straddled me facing my feet, and lowered herself until the head of my penis was pressing against her anus.

Kim took a long time getting the head of my penis past her sphincter. "You're thicker!" she muttered. When her anus clamped down around the narrow groove at the base of my crown, she let out a loud moan that woke Bill. He sat up, turned on a light, and kissed her. Then he sat back and watched Kim's actions. . . . . Kim slid herself down me slowly, taking lots of time to get used to the increasing amount of my penis inside her. When she finally had me all the way in, she squatted on me for several minutes, breathing loudly. Then she began to lift up, then squat down. I can only describe the sensation as erotic beyond imagining! Her rectum squeezed my entire penis, providing more sexual stimulation than I had ever felt before. I watched my penis disappear inside her then emerge as she moved up and down.

In spite of my earlier ejaculations, it only took a couple of minutes until I told Kim that I was almost ready to cum. She stopped moving, then began again when I calmed down. She was gradually getting aroused herself. She brought me to the edge several times, stopping each time. I was starting to go crazy! The internal pressure in my balls was almost as strong as the external pressure on my penis!

Finally Kim fingered her clitoris until she started to climax, then she moved herself frantically up and down on me. She moaned loudly with each impact of our bodies as they slammed together. I screamed loudly as my balls unloaded everything they still had into her bowels, and I thrust my hips against her, lifting her off the bed. My penis remained rock-hard inside her tight rectum. I heard her scream of orgasm, and then I felt her body shaking just before I drifted away into sleep. I was aware of her lying on top of me with my penis still inside her.

THE THIRD DAY: Seizing Every Opportunity . . .

It was almost daylight when I awoke. I heard Bill washing his penis in the bathroom sink. Hel came back to bed. Soon I was spooning Kim, and they were kissing and petting. She slid his penis partway into her vagina, rolled over on him, and began to ride him as I watched. They both easily climaxed within a couple of minutes, and she fell on top of him. I rubbed her back as she gradually came down. They both fell asleep before I did. At least she was satisfied for the moment!

I got up and cleaned my penis, too, then returned to bed. Several hours later I got up and took a leak and checked the time. It was after 10:00 and I was starving! I heard the squeak of the maid's cart in the hall, so I quickly opened the door and hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob, then crawled back into bed with Bill and Kim.

I gently pulled Kim off of Bill, and I spooned against her again. My erect penis pressed against her thighs, and I wiggled and pushed until I was able to slide it into her vagina. She was slippery and wet. I only had about the first two or three inches of my penis inside her, but as I moved in and out, I could feel the head of my penis pressing against her G-spot. She was still asleep. I continued to slowly fuck her.

Kim's breathing began to change, and she made little sounds in her sleep. I felt her vagina grip my penis each time I moved. Her vagina began to squeeze harder and faster, and Kim awoke with a loud grunt. She immediately started to climax, and her whole body jumped and trembled. I was unable to hold back, and I blasted what cum I still had into her. She let out a long sigh. "That's a wonderful way to wake up. Thank you!" she whispered.

With my arms around her and my hands on her breasts, I held Kim for a few more minutes until she squeezed and I came out of her. Then she sat up, slapped Bill on the behind, and announced, "Nature calls!" With that she bounded out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I could see streaks of my cum dripping down her thighs. What a truly erotic sight!

We shared another shower, then dried off. This time Kim had no need to wash her hair, and she hid in our bathroom when breakfast was delivered. As soon as the room service guy departed, she strutted unashamedly nude out of the bathroom and began to eat breakfast. We, of course, undressed too.

It was surreal. Here we were. Three married friends, exploring our sexuality with complete disregard for our spouses and families. None of us had ever imagined we could behave this irresponsibly. Yet whatever guilt we felt was totally overwhelmed by the intense sexual excitement of overpowering lust. Kim even stood up, bent over, and shamelessly spread he cheeks so that we could examine her anus. It was very red, but she grunted and moaned with pleasure as we fingered it. It was a complete triumph of animal desire over morality and decency.

We were drinking coffee and I was staring at Kim's protruding nipples when she said, "I'm not going to any more sessions. We're never going to be able to do this again, so screw the conference. We've got the rest of today and one more night in this hotel. I don't want to waste it." She kissed us both.

"Aren't you a getting sore?" Bill asked. "We've been doing you almost constantly, and when I try to do too much at home, well . . . "

Kim laughed. "I've never been this wet and slippery before! I'm a little sore, yes, but I'm still really turned on! Have you guys had enough?" She reached out and took hold of each of our erections. "Apparently not!" She announced.

Bill got dressed and put the trays from breakfast into the hall. "She's finished your room already," he said to Kim. "We can go down there and let her clean this one."

We did exactly that. Kim gave us one of her keys, and when the maid was in another room, she slipped down the hall into her own. Bill and I waited a few minutes, then removed the "Do Not Disturb" sign from our room, and headed toward the elevators. As soon as the maid disappeared into a room, we sneaked quietly into Kim's room. She was wide awake, lying naked on her back on her bed, legs apart, waiting for us. She was as eager to mate as we were. We didn't disappoint her.

With room-service breaks for lunch and dinner, and with several naps, we spent the entire day having sex with Kim. "I can't believe how it feels to have two men making love to me at once!" She said. "Rick will never let me do this again, so today will have to last a lifetime! I've never been so aroused - or so completely sexually satisfied!"

By mid-afternoon, Kim's bed was a sodden mess, and we returned to Bill and my room. My penis was shooting blanks. My climaxes were still incredible, but not much came out. Bill had the same problem. It was taking longer and longer to get us erect.

Even though I was in really good shape, I felt like a runner who's hit the wall. I had just finished fucking Kim, and Bill was beginning to make the grunts which signaled his impending ejaculation. I wanted to get hard again, but my penis remained limp. Somehow I'd kept from collapsing into sleep, but even the intoxicating scents of sex were no longer enough to produce the stiffening required to copulate. Bill's verbal cries meant he was getting closer and closer, and it would be my turn. But this time I wasn't going to be able to perform.

Again I had a fleeting thought that we ought to have more men - just to satisfy Kim. In the sex-crazed fog that surrounded us, that impossibility seemed no more unlikely than the three of us fucking. I thought of calling room service and asking for a couple of guys, and I found that idea so amusing that I began to chuckle. My penis remained limp, sticky, and slightly sore. Their fucking suddenly changed tempo.

Kim screamed, and her body shook the bed as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over her, again and again. Bill grunted a couple of times, and through the bed I could feel the impact of his thrusts as he reached his own climax. In a matter of minutes his dick would slip out of her, and I would be expected to take over. My tumescence simply would not come.

I rubbed my weenie to no avail. Kim and Bill separated, and she lay on her back, presenting herself to me with her legs apart. She opened her eyes and blinked, then stared at my crotch through eyes overwhelmed with erotic pleasure. The look of disappointment that immediately enveloped her face struck me like a physical blow. . . . . Oral sex had only been a preliminary, preparatory activity, but I had no choice. As I leaned over Kim, I felt my stomach churn at the sight of the mixture of semen from both Bill and me that seeped from her twitching pussy. I slipped three fingers inside her, and I could feel Bill's latest modest slimy deposit slipping through my fingers. I fought my nausea as I lowered my face to her glistening, swollen, pink labia.

As my tongue moved slowly up Kim's labia, the taste of her fresh juices and Bill's semen was fused with the heady, powerful aroma of their intermixed perspiration. Carnal desire completely supplanted my nausea, and I lapped up everything I could swallow. My enthusiastic oral and digital stimulation lifted her to another loud orgasm, bringing with it another flow of fresh pussy juice.

I'd thought that licking Kim's pussy juice from her labia was erotic, but it didn't compare to the new tastes I was experiencing. I felt my penis beginning to stir, and I continued cunnilingus and finger-fucking as she quickly began to climb to another climax. I rubbed my entire face back and forth against her pussy, smearing my face with the tangy mixture that coated her pussy. My enthusiasm sent her over the top once again.

I could feel the tingling sensations that announced the return of my erection as I licked and sucked Kim's writhing pussy. Her screams ended, and she moaned loudly with each slurpy caress of my tongue. I slipped my fingers out of her and moved up her body.

Kim's head was back and her mouth was wide open. I rubbed my fingers over her lips, and she moaned with passion as she licked and sucked the semen and pussy juice from each finger. I kissed her with my slippery face, and I felt my erection poking against her crotch. She moved her hips, and my penis made its now familiar entrance into her vagina. I pushed it balls-deep into her, and she squeezed it firmly.

Kim was still so aroused that I knew she would climax quickly once I began thrusting in and out of her, but I could feel her excitement rising as we kissed. Even though our mouths were open, she was breathing rapidly through her nose. She was ferociously licking the juice from my face as she squeezed me against her body. Her excitement increased.

Kim screamed and her hips thrust up and down against my body, barely moving my erection in and out. Her vagina was wiggling so hard it felt like a vibrator. She screamed again, then held her breath as she arched her back and pressed me firmly against her clitoris. She finally relaxed and caught her breath.

"Wow! . . . The taste . . . really . . . set me . . . off! . . . I didn't . . . know . . . " I started to fuck Kim again. Her reaction was immediate and powerful.

"Oh! God! EEEEEH!" Kim yelled as her intense orgasm returned, stronger than before.

The pleasurable sensations flowing out of my penis were powerful, and under normal circumstances I would have ejaculated. But I could feel none of the usual pressure in my balls. Apparently my baby juice reservoir was empty, completely drained by our earlier activities. I knew I could keep fucking Kim for several minutes before her pussy contractions overwhelmed me.

Kim had reached a new, intense level of excitement, and when I finally ejaculated, she was exhausted. "Guys, give me a couple of minutes, okay? I'm so tired I can hardly lift my arms! And my legs are still trembling! God! I didn't know it could be like that!"

Bill and I certainly didn't mind a break. I hoped that another cream pie would eventually revive my erection, but I'd just finished, and I was tired, too. Bill's penis was completely limp, and he was lying on his back, nearly asleep. I flopped down on the bed with Kim between us. . . . . A few minutes later I felt Kim's hand fondling my penis and balls. She sat up and got playful. She delighted in playing with our penises, and after a lot of attention from her fingers and tongue, we were both erect again. "Rick's and Bob's are about the same length, but Bob's is a lot thicker. Rick's and Bill's are about the same thickness, but Bill's is longer. I love the different ways they feel inside me!" She obviously also loved the way they felt in her fingers! And in her mouth!

Kim climbed onto Bill and rode him. After our brief rest, she remained so completely aroused that she easily had orgasm after orgasm. She no longer made any effort to subdue her vocal responses, and by dinnertime her voice was hoarse and raspy. It was wonderfully exciting to hear her primitive growl as she came!

We had mated standing, sitting, Bending over a chair, and even in several genuinely odd and uncomfortable ways - which made us laugh as well as climax. We even enjoyed good anal sex during the afternoon. Several times one of us was fucking Kim as she gave the other a blowjob. If we could imagine it, we did it. About 10:00 that evening Bill and I were taking another much-needed rest when she surprised us by announcing, "There's one thing I really want to do. I saw it in the movie. I want to have both of you inside me at the same time. That's called a double penetration, right?"

Who could turn down that offer? Kim easily sucked us both into full erection. Bill greased his penis with the lubricant, and as soon as he was completely inside Kim's anus, she raised up and I slipped into her vagina. Bill and I were sitting on the bed with Kim upright between us, facing me. She kept moaning, "So full! God! I can't believe how full it feels! I'm already right on the edge!"

I could feel Bill's erection rubbing against mine as she wiggled her hips. He was staring at me. "It's okay, Bob," he said. "We're fucking Kim, not each other. It's okay!" He twisted inside Kim, making her moan. I felt my balls rubbing against his as the entire length of his shaft rubbed against mine through the thin layer of skin separating our erect penises. Kim clenched her vagina, sliding my genitals across Bill's. In spite of everything we had done, it was the most erotic sensation I had felt. But Bill was wrong. The three of us were fucking each other.

For several minutes we just clung to each other, reveling in the quick spasms of excitement that spread out from our conjoined sex organs. Kim wiggled and twisted as we held her upright, double-impaled upon our penises. Her mouth hung open as her entire body trembled in nearly continuous, relatively mild orgasms. I kissed and sucked on her breasts, and we shared some long tongue kisses each time she came down. Bill rubbed her back and reached around and rubbed her breasts. We could feel her orgasms becoming more and more powerful even though we were barely moving inside her. Finally her breathing starting coming in little gasps, and we knew she was ready, really ready!

As soon as we began to slide in and out of Kim, she erupted into a hoarse, screaming, bed-shaking orgasm. Bill and I moved together, and then we moved separately with one of us going in as the other came out. No matter what we did, her orgasms got stronger and lasted longer. We had already ejaculated so many times that we could keep from having a climax, and we stayed hard for nearly a half-hour. Her orgasms rippled up and down her body, never really stopping. Her hoarse, growling screams made me feel like an animal rutting in mating season.

Kim thrust and wiggled her hips against her double penetration, continually changing the sources of her stimulation. Her arms and legs first crushed us against her and then released us and waved and jerked uncontrollably. Bill and I could feel the pulsing waves as her vagina and uterus vibrated against our shafts. Moans, grunts, gasps, and Kim's growls were the only sounds we made as the three of us abandoned any residual inhibitions. Bill and I deliberately rubbed our penises together inside Kim as we added male-male sex to our mating.

Nothing I had previously experienced prepared me for the primitive, animalistic sensations spreading from my genitals through my entire body. First Bill's legs and arms - and then mine - began to thrash and jerk as Kim's were already doing. We barely managed to keep her from falling off us as we lost control of our bodies.

The sensations were so intense that I couldn't tell when I climaxed, but I must have. I thought I felt bursts of wet heat several times. A couple of minutes later I felt Bill's penis swell as he ejaculated in a series of intense, body-shaking, thrusts. Kim continued to tremble and shake. She was no longer able to hold herself upright, but Bill and I somehow managed to keep her from falling. We were all soaked in sweat.

Finally Kim became too heavy to support, and we lowered her to the bed. Her trembling body released our limp penises. We pulled the covers up and slept the rest of the night, once again in a tangle of wet, exhausted bodies. Several times I felt Bill's hand holding my balls when I partially awoke as I changed positions in the bed.

THE JOURNEY HOME: No End to Passion and Lust

When we woke up, Kim was immediately ready for more sex, but Bill and I were too exhausted, and the environment wasn't really sexy anyway, in spite of our nakedness. Awaking in a damp bed that smelled strongly of stale sweat didn't stimulate me, and the accumulation of our secretions had congealed into a disgustingly smelly, sticky paste. I assumed we'd enjoyed our last fuck for the trip.

After our joint shower and naked breakfast, Kim returned to her own room to pack up. We left huge tips for the maid. She had earned them, and by the time she finished in our room, she would probably deserve even more! Shortly after 11:00 we checked out and caught a shuttle bus to the airport.

Kim sat between Bill and me as we bounced along, and she was generous with body contact. Her pupils were dilated, and I could tell from the colors on her face and the sound of her breathing that she was almost aroused enough to climax. She kept twitching in the seat and making little grunts and groans. "I can't believe how wet I am!" she whispered, then stuck her tongue into my ear. In spite of my fatigue I was immediately erect, and she whispered in my ear, "You're ready, too! Too bad we can't do it in the airport!"

A few minutes after 1:00 we were airborne on the first leg of our flight home. Bill and Kim had seats together, and I was seated several rows back, sitting alone in a row with three seats in the half-filled plane. I missed touching Kim, but I was also completely wiped out. I closed my eyes and dropped into deep sleep as the plane waited on the tarmac.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers