The Trio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were airborne when I was awakened from my dreamless sleep by a sharp slap on my leg. Kim dropped a note into my lap and headed toward the rear of the plane, followed closely by Bill. He had a tent in his pants and a huge grin on his face. I unfolded the note and read, "Wait 10 min. @ bathrm. Your turn after Bill."

Several minutes later I headed back toward the lavatories. One was empty, and the other was locked. I stood in front of the locked one and waited. Other passengers stared curiously at me, so I sat down in a vacant seat on the aisle near the lavatories. Perhaps thirty seconds later I became aware of a rhythmic thumping sound coming from behind the locked lavatory door. Then I heard Kim's little squeals and Bill's grunts synchronized with the whumpa-whumpa sound.

The muffled sound of Kim's long, hoarse, growling scream as she climaxed was audible for at least ten rows. Bill's loud groan, accompanied by several loud thumps, immediately followed as her scream faded. Several people seated nearby laughed, and several others made critical, disgusted comments. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . One woman was positively irate. "I think it's a disgrace! I'm buzzing for the stewardess! Their rings aren't the same so I know they aren't even married! But even if they were, it's disgusting to have to put up with that in a public place!" I wondered what she would say when I took my turn!

I estimated how long it would take Kim and Bill to clean up. I waited for a couple of minutes, then got to my feet and headed for the lavatory. The irate woman stared at me with her mouth hanging open in disbelief. I held up the back of my hand and displayed my wedding ring so that she could see that Kim and I weren't married, either. She was so shocked her mouth stayed open, but no sound came out.

I heard the lock click, and somebody bumped solidly against the door. After a few seconds it opened and Bill squeezed out. He was grinning. The scent of fresh sexual activity wafted over me as he slipped past me and headed for his seat. I quickly went inside the lavatory and locked the door.

Kim was sitting on the sink with her skirt around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties or pantyhose. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra was pushed up over her breasts. Her face had a radiant post-coital glow. There were droplets of perspiration on her forehead. She was blotting cum from her crotch with a wad of toilet paper. Her labia were dark red, wet, and protruding. She smiled at me. Her eyes were bright and sparking in spite of her near exhaustion. . . . . I dropped my pants and shorts around my ankles, and I easily slipped my penis into Kim's cum-drenched vagina. We kissed, and I played with her breasts as I began to fuck her. I glanced down, and her clitoris was sticking straight out, rubbing against my body with each thrust. "Welcome to the mile-high club!" she moaned into my mouth. "I'm still incredibly turned on, and I just had to fuck you both one more time!"

Kim surprised me when she slid forward and suddenly came off the sink. Since her legs were so much shorter than mine, she was held off the floor by my penis inside her. She made a happy sound of pleasure and began to wiggle her body against mine. She was really ready, and it only took a few bouncing thrusts with my hips. The pressure against her clitoris and against the front of her vagina overwhelmed her, and her sudden loud, hoarse yell of climax almost deafened me in that tiny little space! I held her against me as the now familiar trembling movements of her climaxing body shook us both.

I was too uncomfortable to cum, so I lifted Kim's hips up. Her legs were jerking around, and it took me several seconds to get her seated on the sink again. I began to fuck her again, even though she was still trembling as her orgasm receded. She quickly built to another climax, and I felt her vagina squeezing and releasing my penis faster and faster. I struggled to hold myself back. . . . . When Kim again climaxed and hoarsely screamed, I yielded to the genital sensations and yelled and came, too. I held and caressed and kissed her as her vagina pulsed and squeezed my penis, milking my remaining drips of cum into her body. My legs trembled as I struggled to stand. Our combined fluids oozed out of her and dribbled slowly down both of my legs to my knees.

I leaned against Kim and pulled her close against me. Even though I was having trouble standing, I didn't want this moment to end. Her vagina continued to massage my penis. My feelings for her were so strong at that moment that I wondered if I could live without her.

Somebody began pounding on the door, yelling for us to come out, shattering that emotionally-charged moment. I finally pulled out of Kim. I was already hard again. Incredible! Never before had I ever been able to recover so fast, and I was almost dead tired! Kim grabbed my rod with her hand, then released me and smeared our juices onto my lips. The pounding on the door continued as we shared the taste in a long, passionate kiss. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The pounding continued as Kim and I cleaned up and dressed with difficulty in the confined space, then opened the door. Three flight attendants, two of them women, were standing in front of the door. One of the female flight attendants glared at us, then sniffed the air and glared again. Kim smiled sweetly and said, "If you're nice, maybe he'll do you, too!" The stewardess turned bright red, and Kim and I pushed past her and headed forward. The steward had a huge grin on his face, and the other attendant looked more amused than angry.

Kim surprised me by taking the empty window seat next to mine. "I'm still too excited to sleep, and I really want to do more!" she said. I was so tired I could have used the rest, but isn't a gentleman supposed to do what the lady asks? . . . . . . I got a blanket from the overhead compartment, and we partially undressed ourselves under it. We caressed and fingered each other until the "Fasten Seat Belts" sign came on. By that time she had jerked me off and I had slowly finger-fucked her to another long, loud orgasm. We cleaned ourselves up as best we could using the blanket. In places it was a sticky mess before we were done. Kim and I giggled as we commented about what the angry flight attendant would find when she picked it up from the row of seats we had used!

We had a seventy-five-minute layover before our final flight. When we checked in, Kim changed her reservation so that she had a seat by herself. I was both disappointed and relieved. Never before had I been intimate with a woman who had so completely enjoyed her sexuality, and I didn't want that intimacy to end. But I was also almost completely exhausted, and I really needed to sleep.

Once again I wondered if it would have been better to have had four or five - or more - guys instead of just Bill and me. After all Kim had only stopped fucking when Bill and I had been unable to continue. I'd heard about gang-fucks, but in spite of what the three of us had done, I couldn't quite imagine one. Perhaps I didn't really want to share her with anyone else.

Kim spent most of the layover in the ladies' room. Bill and I fell asleep in our chairs while we waited for her. When we boarded the plane, her makeup was perfect, and unless one knew what she had really been doing, she looked as if she was simply tired from traveling. However if anyone stared carefully, the look of ardent sexual arousal in her eyes gave her away, but we assumed Rick wouldn't notice.

AFTERMATH: Memories and Resolution of Guilt

He didn't. When we entered the terminal, Rick greeted Kim with a big hug and a kiss. Bill and I waved goodbye as we headed for the bus to take us to the long-term parking lot and our own cars. Just before we separated after dragging our bags from the bus, we looked at each other and grinned. "We can't ever tell anybody about this, can we?" He asked. "And besides. Who would ever believe it? I almost don't believe it myself!" We laughed and shook hands. Both of us were erect.

Perhaps two minutes later the last vestige of humor disappeared as I began to face reality, and I was suddenly overcome with guilt. How could I possibly face Terri? I pulled into the parking lot for a strip mall and stopped the car. I examined my face in the rearview mirror. Did my infidelity show? Was there something in my eyes that gave it away? Would Terri discover the sticky residue in my underwear? I had betrayed the vows I had made to the love of my life! Could I just go on, pretending what I had done had never happened? Should I confess my betrayal to Terri and accept the consequences like a man?

I sat in my car and wrestled with my decision for about a half-hour. I finally decided to abide by the agreement I had made with Kim and Bill, rather than the vows with Terri that I had already broken. I knew that three families would be destroyed if I confessed to Terri, not simply mine alone. But more importantly I realized that I could free myself from my guilt by confessing, and thus transfer the entire problem to Terri. She, of course, had absolutely no effective way to either deal with the situation or to correct it. Confessing to Terri amounted to being even more selfish than I had already been.

At least those were the rationalizations I talked myself into. In truth I didn't want my marriage to end, and it probably would if I told Terri. She would neither forgive nor forget. I decided I should simply live with the guilt and make up for it, somehow, by loving Terri even more. This foolish decision was only one of many I had made during the trip.

When Terri greeted me at the door, I surprised her by the passion in my kiss. She gave me that special smile and look signifying that we would get the kids into bed as soon as possible so that we could romp. Not surprisingly I had fantastic staying power, and she had several powerful orgasms before she collapsed into sleep within seconds of my minuscule ejaculation. In the morning we mated again before the alarm went off - something we hadn't done since our first child had been born. Terri even screamed so loudly she was embarrassed - and that hadn't happened since our honeymoon!

I was particularly careful to avoid spending time alone with Kim. I know how easily I could be enticed into more sex with her. I feel an incredibly strong desire to fuck her again. Even after sex with Terri, I'd wake up in the middle of the night remembering how it felt to explode inside Kim. I don't love her, but I feel something very much like love when I think about that trip. Does love lead to sex or is it the other way around? I do know now that I can't have sex without powerful emotional involvement as a consequence. I can barely remember my first "conquest," so I wasn't always this way.

And what happened to the proposed new program - the reason for the three of us traveling together in the first place? The Dean of the other school lost interest, our Provost got busy with other projects, and the entire thing fell through. My Dean, who was clearly upset about the decision, broke the news to me a few weeks after Bill, Kim, and I returned. "At least you got a fucking trip out of it," he crudely remarked to me.

Truly he had no idea!

I wish I could end this tale happily. For example, we all transferred our newly- discovered lust to our respective mates, and we soon had three sexually-intense marriages. Unfortunately what we had learned on that trip about the power of lust was only the beginning. More important, in order to hold our marriages together, all three of us would have to successfully hide the source of our collection of erotic secrets from our three spouses. We were foolish to believe that this was possible.

Within six months . . . But that's another story. I hope you'll read "The Trio, Ch.3: Retaliation for husband's infidelity." In the meantime you'll be happier if you simply pretend that our erotic journey had a fairytale ending with everyone living, loving, and fucking happily ever after.