The Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

"It is more than just a hit. Remember a few months ago when I came to school with a black eye and my arm in a sling, well that was not the worst he has done."

"I still don't understand why he'd do something like that."

"I can tell you the reason, it is because I'm gay and he hates the fact that he has a gay son."

"Justin, I knew you were gay a long time ago. My parents thought you were to, but didn't say anything to you or your parents."

"So it doesn't bother you that one of your friends is gay?"

"Justin, you are my best friend and all I know is that I love you for who you are not what you are."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't really know how you would react and I didn't want my dad to find out I told someone."

"Does anyone else in your family know about what your dad has done?"

"Only Scott and that is because he was home one day when dad was going at it. He didn't see it happen but he heard it."

"How long has this been going on for?"

"Since I was about sixteen, when I told them I was gay. I know my mom doesn't really care that I'm gay but she won't really say anything about it to my dad. I don't think she knows about the abuse."

"Justin your mom has to know, she's not stupid. What does she think about the cuts and bruises all over your body?"

"I just tell her it happened at school or I tripped down the stairs."

"So you're telling me that all those times you came to school like that it was because of your dad!"

"Josh, please don't get mad."

"It is a little too late for that!" Josh exclaimed as he stood up.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you. Now you are going to say something." Justin replied as he pulled Josh back down. "You have to promise you will not tell anyone, I don't want it getting back to my dad." Justin begged.

"You think after what you just told me I'm going to just sit on the side lines and watch you get hurt or even worse." Josh replied.

"I just don't want anyone to find out right now, especially the guys." Justin remarked as he lit another smoke.

"I will not tell them, but you need to do something about that. One day Justin your dad is going to take it just a little too far and you're going to end up dead, and frankly I'm in no mood to go to any funeral right now." Josh said.

"I'm sorry to have dumped this on you; it is really not your problem." Justin said as he looked at the stars.

"Justin, you're my best friend I wish you had told me about it sooner, if I was a true friend I would have went with my feelings." Josh said as he put his arm around Justin.

"You are a great friend and I'm so lucky to have you as my friend." Justin replied.

"That being said I still feel like I should've done something, I knew there was something wrong but sat there and decided not to do anything."

"There is something else I think you should know about. I won't be joining you at Rowan University in the fall."

"Why not? You've been looking forward to it all school year!"

"I'm sick. I have a form of fast moving cancer that they have to take care of right away. That's why I wanted to take this trip so bad because it could be...."

"Don't say it! Don't you fucking say this could be the last trip!"

"Josh but it could be. They caught the cancer early, but I still have to get the surgery then it is intense rounds of chemo."

Josh just looked at Justin with tears welling up in his eyes; he broke down and cried. That was the first time Justin had ever seen his best friend cry. Josh grabbed Justin and held him tight, so tight that Justin thought he was going to suffocate. Then Josh let Justin go, looked intensely into his deep blue eyes, and leaned in and kissed Justin. It was not the kiss of a friend but of someone who loved Justin with all of his heart. After they broke apart Justin knew he didn't need to tell Josh that he was in love with him, he knew Josh already knew.

They sat on the bench for a few minutes and calmed down, and then they decided to go back into the room to try getting some sleep. As Justin lay in the bed he worried he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. He could feel the tears starting to well up in his eyes again. Just then he felt Josh wrap his big strong arms around him and pull him tight against his body.

Josh leaned over and whispered into Justin's ear, "I love you Justin, with all my heart and soul. I promise you from this point on no one will ever hurt you again."

To Be Continued...

CE300
CE300
279 Followers
12