The Trip

Story Info
Horny hot wife enjoys the local flavor.
4.4k words
4.4
78.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi is a sexy, hot forty year old woman with 36D gummy bear implants that look fantastic. Her pink silver dollar sized nipples protrude about a half inch when she excited. She's tall with tan muscular legs and a perfectly placed and sized tramp stamp on her firm tight ass. She has long brown hair and pouty lips that are perfect for cock sucking which she loves to do. She resembles the porn star Lisa Ann.

She dresses sexily and really turns heads. I love to watch her tease and flirt with other guys. It's also a huge turn on to watch her fuck other guys before I join in. The feeling of her mouth around my cock while she's being pounded by some other guy is amazing. The pounding resonates threw her to me and intensifies the sensation.

The swinging has made our sex life that much better over the years but we usually save the swinging for special occasions or when we're out of town.

We recently went on a trip to a resort in the Caribbean. It was one of those all-exclusive nothing-taboo type clubs. We hadn't swung in about six months so we were really looking forward to the trip.

The first day there we went down to the clothes optional beach. Brandi wore a very skimpy black bikini. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom was a thong that showed off all her tight ass and barely covered her clean shaved pussy. All the guys in the place checked her out as we walked to the beach.

When we got there most of the people there were nude laying out or frolicking in the sun. There were some attractive women that peaked my interest and several guys but nothing that interested Brandi. Mostly old gray haired men with little dicks. Joining in in the fun I stripped down.

Seeing the effect Brandi had on the men had made my nine inches stand at full attention. She smiled as she squeezed my dick. "Someone's horny" she quipped.

Brandi positioned her towel and chair as several guys tried their best to indiscreetly check her out. She undid her top letting her magnificent tits bounce out for all to see. Then she sat down and started to read her book.

I watched the parade of guys walking by her trying to get a better look at her sweet mounds.

After a while she moved to her towel and laid face down to tan her back.

I told her I was going to check out the scene and walk around. I knew I was keeping the guys away so I figured I'd give her some space to work her magic.

It didn't take long. Several guys approached her and talked for a bit but she really didn't pay them to much attention. She would lift up with her arms to tease the guys with a nice view of her tits. Soon it looked like she was a sleep so I headed back her way. As I got near her a muscular black man with dreadlocks and a huge cock swinging between his legs approached her from the other direction. I stopped about fifty feet away and positioned myself where I could see but be unobtrusive.

He sat down beside her and started to make small talk. He had a Jamaican accent.

Brandi paid him little attention with her head facing away from him. She would reply to him but she wasn't overtly talking to him.

He told her she was starting to burn and offered to rub sun screen on her back. She didn't object so he grabbed her tube of lotion and began to rub it on her. He started on her legs then slowly worked his way up her body. He massaged her ass as he slid a finger in her ass crack barely getting a rise from Brandi. He worked his way up her back and did a nice job of rubbing her side boobage.

Brandi was starting to get into the attention and even moaned it felt good when he massaged her back. But she still hadn't turned around to see his monster cock that was starting to come to life.

He slowly and seductively worked his way back to her butt and it wasn't long before his hand drifted between her legs.

Brandi spread her legs a bit to give him easier access.

Soon his hand disappeared between her legs and it was obvious he was fingering her sweet pussy. He slowly but confidently worked his finger in and out of Brandi's longing pussy.

Brandi started to squirm as he massaged her inner workings with his finger. She moaned softly as she began to wiggle her ass around softly thrusting into his hand.

"You're a horny little white bitch aren't you" I heard him say as he leaned against her letting his huge dick rub against her side.

This is the first time she even was aware of his member and just the feel of it must have shocked her. She quickly turned to get a look at it. She let out a low gasp of disbelief then slowly reached out to touch it. The finger fucking and gripping his cock sent her to a mild orgasm.

He pushed his finger deeply into her spasming pussy.

She squeezed his dick and clenching his hand between her legs she ground into his finger as she convulsed. After her orgasm subsided she breathed heavily gasping to catch her breath.

Her Jamaican smiled broadly at his accomplishment then sat back as Brandi stroked his now fully erect eleven inch cock. He rubbed the pre-cum from his cock then stuck his finger in her mouth and she eagerly cleaned it up.

Brandi's hand looked small as she stroked his monster. She positioned her face directly in front of his cock and was getting ready to take him into her mouth when he stopped her by pushing her onto her back.

Hovering over her he gripped her throat as he held her down.

Brandi's tits heaved with anticipation as her stud just smiled at her as he held her down. He leaned down and taking a nipple in his mouth sucked roughly on it. He pulled away keeping her nipple in his mouth stretching it a couple of inches before letting loose making it snap back into place. He gave her tit a slap making it bounce. "Nice tits." He laughed. He stopped laughing as he gripped her thong and pulled on it ripping it from her body then tossing it away. He roughly pushed her legs apart as he got between them positioning his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Slowly he inserted his monster into Brandi's waiting cunt.

She spread her legs as wide as she could to give him easier access. She gripped his ass and let out low moans of pain and pleasure as he went deeper and deeper into her. When he hit bottom she had another orgasm. She bucked and squirmed under his weight as her body convulsed.

With his dick buried deep inside her he laid there resting for a bit not moving.

Coming down from her explosion soon Brandi began wiggling her ass around trying to fuck him the best she could.

"Damn, you are one horny bitch." He said again.

"Please fuck me" she begged as she dug her nails into his ass looking him directly in the eye. "Fuck me, please, I need to feel that beautiful cock of yours pounding into me, oh God I need to be fucked. Oh, please fuck me now."

He laughed before he started slowly fucking her. Slow steady strokes then faster. Occasionally he'd pull his cock out of her pussy teasing her outer lips with it then slam it home. She'd let out a yelp each time he did that. He had to stick his hand over Brandi's mouth to muffle her moans. Soon he was thrusting into her hard and fast and it wasn't long before he pulled out and shot his load all over her tits and stomach. He had a powerful load with some even hitting her face.

Brandi just laid there panting trying to catch her breath. Her nipples jetting into the air as her large heavy tits heaved with each breath she took.

Her Jamaican reached down with his finger and rubbed the cum off her face and feed it to her.

She eagerly lapped it up.

There were a bunch of people on the beach watching the show and they applauded the both of them.

Oblivious to the spectators Brandi started to really suck his finger but he pulled it away laughing as he got up. He said something about how white women can't ever get enough of his big black cock as he walked away. As he walked past me he smiled and said "Enjoy the show? She's all yours, for now, but I'm gonna fuck that pussy again."

As I approached Brandi was still panting as she rubbed the cum into her skin like it was tanning lotion.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "Where'd you find that guy?" Did you see that? He fucked the shit out of me."

I pointed at my throbbing hard cock, "What did you think. Hell yes I saw that." So did most the people on the beach." I proclaimed pointing at the many gawkers still lingering. Then I explained I had nothing to do with it that he was just passing by and decided to check her out.

She lamented that she would have loved to fuck him again only somewhere a bit more private where she could be a bit more wild. Then it hit her "Damn, I didn't get his name or anything, plus I didn't get to suck that sweet giant cock of his." she moaned.

"Will this one do?" I said as I knelt in front of her offering her my throbbing manhood.

With a wicked smile she said "It'll have to" as she took my cock in her mouth and assaulted it. She vigorously sucked my cock bobbing up and down on it as she squeezed my balls. It wasn't long before I was blowing my load deep down her throat.

She pulled my ass in close to her so I wouldn't pull out and she swallowed every drop. When she was done she released her grip on my cock then looking over at several guys still watching her she smiled broadly as she waved to them, "Enjoy the show?" "Hell yes" was their reply.

We kissed then headed back to our room. As I ate her freshly fucked pussy the image of the Jamaican's large cock slamming into her filled my thoughts. Brandi giving erotic play by play of what she'll do to him if she see's him again drove me wild. I slid my cock into her well fucked pussy and we fucked like crazy before cleaning up and heading out for dinner.

Brandi wore a backless slinky red halter mini dress with nothing underneath. Her firm breasts strained the fabric as they held it up but barely contained them. It was low cut and revealed a lot of cleavage not to mention side boobage. When she got excited her nips would poke through the thin fabric. It barely covered her sweet ass showing off her long legs. She wore five inch open toe stiletto's with her pretty little red toenails sticking out the opening. Her pouty full cocksucker lips had matching red lipstick as did her finger nails.

She made quite a splash as we entered the bar area of the restaurant to wait for our table. Several wives nudged their husbands to check her out. One husband even raised his glass of wine to me as a toast I'm assuming.

I felt like we were on display for everyone to check out and to mark on their list of people to try and swap with while there.

We sat at the bar and looked around at the couples making a list of our own before the bartender approached us. To our shock and Brandi's delight it was her Jamaican stud from the afternoon.

He greeted us with a big smile and introduced himself as Marley. Cliché I know.

He brought us a couple shots of Tequila on the house then in his Jamaican accent complimented Brandi on what a sweet fuck she was. "You're a very lucky man" he said to me. "This is more woman than one man can handle, no? He questioned. "She like the big black dick this one." I'm not sure if it was a question or a comment.

Brandi wanted wine so she asked Marley what he had.

"Let me show you" he said, "We have a very extensive wine cellar." With that he motioned for Brandi to follow him which she eagerly did.

They disappeared behind a door and down some steps. They were gone for about ten minutes before they came back with a bottle of wine.

Brandi was a bit disheveled and her lipstick was smeared.

Marley was all smiles as he poured her a glass of wine from the bottle. "A veeeeeery lucky man." He said to me as he left to attend to other customers.

"What happened down there?" I eagerly asked.

With that Brandi laid a deep lip lock on me kissing me passionately as she stuck her tongue down my throat. The distinct taste of cock and cum was in her mouth.

I slid the shot of Tequila I had ordered to her. "You'll want to down that" I joked. "You've been a naughty girl, tell me, come on what happened?"

"Oh no, I've been a verrrrrrry good girl" she laughed as she downed the shot and proceeded to tell her story.

When they got to the wine area Marley told her he loved her big tits and wanted to see them again. Excited and not knowing what was going to happen next her tits heaved in anticipation. Marly reached up and quickly pulled the top of her dress down making her tits bounce free.

She stood there with her tits heaving and nipples protruding with anticipation. Entranced by them he watched for a minute before reaching out and pinching her nipples. He slapped one tit and chuckled "They bounce like a ball." He slapped the other one and again chuckled. "Damn nice titties." Brandi was flush with excitement waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Marly played with her tits for a while longer like a kid with a new toy only increasing her excitement. He tweaked, pulled and pinched her nipples before he started unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor. He stood there with his big cock at full attention. "You can finish what you started to do this afternoon" he said as he rubbed the pre-cum from his cock again before he ran them across Brandis lips. "Lips like that shouldn't go to waste" he said as he pushed her head down to his cock. He held his cock with one hand and the back of her head with the other as he washed it over her red pouty lips. He slapped her face with his huge cock several times and laughed at Brandi as she opened her mouth trying to get it into her mouth. "You look like baby bird trying to get a worm" he laughed. He slapped her one more time with it before ordering her to suck it. Brandi readily obeyed.

She took the large plum like head into her mouth first and swished it around as she cupped his balls with one hand. She gripped his cock with the other hand as she tried to take as much of him as she could into her mouth. She started bobbing up and down on his cock and jacking him off with her hand.

He told her no hands as he pushed her hand off his cock. He then grabbed the back of her head and pushed her further down onto his cock. He laughed when she gagged but didn't release his grip.

Soon she was deep throating him and he complimented her on her cock sucking skills. "No white woman has taken all of Marley before" he said. He grabbed her head with both hands and vigorously face fucked her until he exploded deep down her throat. She gagged and gasped for air but he held her head tight making her swallow every last bit of his cum. When he was done cumming he released her then pulled her to her feet as she tried to catch her breath. Some cum had trickled down her chin and he wiped it off with his finger then fed it to her. Pinching her tits one more time, "We're gonna have fun this week" he said to her as he grabbed the bottle of wine and made their way back upstairs.

As she told the story Brandi reached down into my lap to feel my throbbing hard dick. "I knew you'd like that story" she coyly said.

We finally got our table and had an enjoyable dinner. Afterwards we hung at the bar drinking and dancing talking to some of the other guests but we didn't see anyone that peeked our interest. We decided to get into the hot tub so we headed back to the room to change into our swim suits.

We were chilling in the hot tub talking about the prospects we'd seen and if or when she'd fuck Marley again when we ran out of drinks. With no waitress around I went to get us another round.

It took me awhile because two sexy black women approached me at the bar and were hitting on me. They were in their thirties wearing skimpy bikini's that left little to the imagination. They had big breasts and killer legs with nice round asses.

When I broke away from them and returned to the hot tub I could see two black men sitting on each side of my wife.

She winked at me and I took a seat close by where I could see but not be to conspicuous. After awhile it became obvious she was rubbing their cocks as they talked. Soon both men were wiggling out of their trunks and throwing them onto the deck. Brandi bit her lip as she gave me a knowing glance. I gave her the thumbs up.

One man reached around Brandi's back and undid her top letting her beautiful tits fall out. The other guy slid between her legs and pulled off the bottoms. They threw her suit onto the deck with theirs and sat back next to her.

One guy was rubbing and sucking her one tit while the other was rubbing her box and sucking the other tit. It didn't take long for her to climax with a low moan. When she regained her composure I heard her half beg half order, "Somebody fuck me now."

One guy pulled her onto his lap and she rose up to lower herself onto his cock. She reached between her legs and guiding his cock into her waiting pussy she let out low moans as she slowly impaled herself on what I could only imagine to be a huge cock. When she hit bottom she had another orgasm. She rested for a moment while the guy played her tits. Then she started bouncing up and down on his shaft. Her tits were visible above the water and really bouncing up and down. I love the way that looks.

The other guy feeling neglected stood up and positioned himself in front of her. His cock had to be at least ten inches long and thick. He slapped her face with it a couple of times before she noticed it was there.

She opened her mouth like a hungry baby bird and he feed it to her. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth until she almost swallowed the hole thing. As she sucked away she held on to it like it was handicapped rail.

As she worked on the cock in her mouth she continued to grind on the other guys cock as he massaged both her tits. Soon the guy fucking her let out and big moan as he squeezed both tits roughly using them for leverage as he pulled her down onto his cock as he came deep inside her.

The guy in her mouth pulled her up by her hair and held her in front of him as he examined her. Releasing her hair he played with her tits by slapping at them making them bounce. He grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her in and kissed her roughly before he spun her around and pushed her face down against the edge of the hot tub. He grabbed her ass and pulled it into the air. "Keep your ass in the air sweetie" he barked as he gave her wet ass a good smack. It sounded like it really stung and Brandie let out a yelp. He squeezed and smacked her ass several more times making it red before he grabbed his cock and positioning it he slammed it into her waiting cunt. It's a good thing she'd been fucked several times already because he buried his dick all the way into her with one thrust. Brandi let out a small scream before the guy grabbed her hips and started pumping like a mad man.

Her tits were flailing wildly as he pounded into her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head into the air as he fucked away. This caused her tits to jet out even farther. Holding her hair like a mane on a horse he pounded into her. He slowed down after she had several orgasms and then reached around to roughly pull on her nipples and tug on her tits.

The other guy positioned himself on the edge of the hot tub in front of Brandi. He was slowly stroking his limp cock until the other guy pushed her face down to him. He pushed Brandi's face onto his buddy's cock. "Suck it bitch" he ordered.

"He's gonna cum all over that white bitches back" I heard someone say. I turned around to see the hot black chicks. "You might as well come with us cause they're gonna fuck the shit out of that white pussy all night long" one of the girls said. She reached down and grabbed my hard cock. "Mmm this white boy's packing" she told her friend. As we walked away I looked to see the guy pull out and shoot his load all over Brandi's back. Then he whipped her around and pushed her down to his cock. She started sucking him as the other guy positioned himself behind her pulling her ass in the air and giving it a good smack. He grabbed her ass with both hands while inserting his cock then he started fucking her again.

12