The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to watch Brandi suck one guy off as the other fucked her before the girls grabbed me a dragged me into our room. The two ladies undressed me and started sucking on my cock. One sucked on my balls as the other deep throated me. After being so turned on watching Peggy screw the two guys I almost came right away. I held out though and had the girls get out of their bikini's.

I positioned them on the bed so I could fuck one while eating the other ones box. They really loved being eaten cause they said their old men wouldn't do it. So they alternated between getting fucked and getting eaten. They had massive orgasms when I ate them and would really squeeze my head between their legs as they came. They came several times before I had them go back to both sucking me.

When the girl with my balls in her mouth sucked really hard I exploded like never before. The other one swallowed ever bit of my spunk. Just as I finished cumming a naked Brandi holding her swim suit walked in.

She looked wore out, her ass was beat red and she had several bite marks on her tits and neck. She was stunned to see the two beautiful black chicks in our room. Both girls ran to her and pulled her onto the bed. "We love the taste of a white chick's pussy after our old men have fucked the shit out of them" one of them said.

One of them started kissing her and the other eating her out. "Ever taste a hot black pussy after your mans fucked it?" one girl asked as she sat on Brandi's face.

They all had several orgasms and I was pounding my own meat when one of the black chicks told me to stick it in your bitches pussy to see if it still fits. It slid in nice and easy and I could feel the jism squishing around my cock.

Brandi said the first guy must have shot a gallon of cum in her. "That'd be my old man" one of the girls said. The other chick started playing with my ass. She lubricated her finger with juices from Brandis pussy and soon she had her finger deep inside me. She said watch this to her friend then started wiggling it around. She knew what she was doing and soon I exploded like never before. I was exhausted and rolled over.

The three girls were just getting started. They played with each other till I fell asleep. When I woke up all three of them were gone. About two hours later Brandi walked in naked with cum oozing down her leg. She said they were still horny for dick and since I was asleep they went looking for their husbands. She told me how they fucked all night and at one point she had one huge black dick in her ass and one in her cunt while she ate one of the girls out.

As she told more of the story she sat on my face making me eat her freshly fucked pussy. I got harder and harder. I finally had to spin her around and fuck her well lubed ass myself.

We hooked up with Marley once more before we left. He said she was the best fuck he's ever had.

We got a dvd in the mail from the black guys. They recorded several sessions and sent us a copy. It's my beat off material when I'm alone. They live in a different state but we're planning on getting together some time in the future.

THE END

12