The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

"From what I seen they all are, God he is fucking her good," Susan whispered. Suddenly wondering about the night before I asked Susan about Roy, curious how she would respond.

"Really was that guy Roy hung like Gordon." I felt my dick expand. Susan was still staring at the Gordon and Karen.

"Well I didn't see him nude but he was big, very big." My dick began shooting sperm into the water. The thought of Roy rubbing his big cock against Susan the night before was too much for me.

"Wow that was fast Steve."

"I know, I guess it was watching those two that did it."

Susan release my limp penis and swam away with a dive. Then we swam up the beach, walked a bit and returned about twenty minutes later. Gordon and Karen were gathering their things and invited us out to a club that night. Gordon it turned out was a guitar player in a band at the club. Susan and I knew the club, it was called the Jungle.

After returning to the hotel, Susan and I showered and decided to do some shopping in town. We checked out lots of different stores before stopping at a little boutique. Susan was looking at different dress and I pulled this feathery peach thing off the rack.

"How about this ."I urged. Taking it out of my hand Susan held it up by the hanger and looked it over.

"Nice but there is not much to it." Susan said as she appraised the dress.

"Try it on," I urged. A few minutes later Susan walked out of the dressing room.

"It needs heels and I'm not sure I will stay in this top." I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Deeply tanned the light peach color accented her skin. the dress was backless and had a deep v neck line. that accented Susan's cleavage. Susan's thick dark nipples were prominently displayed through the thin material of the dress. The dress flared at the waste and was mid thigh length, displaying her long legs.

"Wow I'm sold."

"I can never wear this at home, in fact this is too much." Susan said, as she gazed at herself in the mirror.

"Buy it, so what if you can't wear it at home, we are here, go for it, I love it on you."

"You are so crazy Steve, okay, but now I need a pair of heels to go with this."

That night when we walked into the Jungle I felt like the luckiest guy in the place to have such a beautiful woman on my arm. After our shopping trip we had gone back to the room and ordered a bottle of champion. We drank the bottle before dinner and ended up in bed the rest of the afternoon. To tell the truth I was exhausted and would have been happy to stay in the room, but I could tell Susan was really excited to go out.

The band was playing when we got there and we saw Gordon on stage. Then we located Karen who was sitting with a white guy who turned out to be her husband Jay. We joined them at their table and ordered drinks and made small talk. Jay and I started talking and I was surprised to find we were in similar lines of work. Susan and Karen were chatting away, when I sensed a hulking presence behind me. I saw a black hand reach out and touch Susan's shoulder. Susan turned and gave her admirer a big smile. It was Roy from the night before.

"Dance?" With out answering Susan nodded yes, took a swig of her drink and stood up.

"Girl you look fantastic, did you wear that dress for me." I heard Roy ask as he lead my wife away.

"Maybe." I heard Susan answer with a laugh, as the walked on to the dance floor. I had my back to the dance floor and had to turn around several times to watch Susan and Roy dancing. It was a fast number and Roy was dancing very close. Every now and then he would lean over and say something into Susan's ear, his hands on her waste, with Susan all smiles.

"Your wife is tall." Jay asked diverting my attention from the dancing couple.

"Yes, about 5'9"." I answered turning back to watch.

"Is she Hispanic?"

"Yes Mexican."

"She is very attractive, did she meet Roy before."

"Thank you and yes they met at the beach and last night here."

"I thought so, they dance well together."

"Yes."

"I think you must admit they make a striking couple. There is nothing like watching a beautiful woman enjoying herself."

"What." I asked unsure were this conversation was going.

"They are both tall, attractive and the contrast between them, well they are quite beautiful together are they not. I see we share a lot in common. Many men would become very jealous watching their beautiful wife in the arms of such a, shall I say imposing black man. I am correct am I not, you are not jealous are you."

"Yes. I mean no I'm not jealous. They are attractive." I stammered as Roy turned Susan around so that he could rub up against her ass. Roy leaned over and said something to Susan as the song ended. A slow dance began and like the night before he put both his arms around Susan, embracing her and drawing her close. Every now and then saying something to her, Susan smiling up at Roy, then returning her head to his shoulder.

"They look like they could be together, like they were made for each other." Jay said more of a statement than a question. I watched Susan walking with Roy her hand in his. I silently agreed with Jay. My penis was incredibly stiff.

They both returned to the table and Roy spoke to me.

"Hey mon, you mind if we step out for a moment and smoke a little ganja." I was surprised by the question and even more surprised by Susan's reaction. Instead of an out right refusal she was leaving the decision up to me. I was about to answer when Gordon walked up.

"Karen lets take a break, go for a smoke." Karen got up from the table and took Gordon's hand.

"Hey Roy you going out for a toke." Gordon asked, apparently he knew Roy.

"Yes my brother, lets go." Roy said as he turned and walked outside with Susan. The next thing I knew I was sitting alone at the table with Jay. Jay acted as if it were no big deal and started into how he and Karen were thinking about buying a place in Jamaica. I found it extremely hard to concentrate as time passed. I wondered were Roy had taken Susan. As if reading my mind Jay spoke.

"Don't worry Steve, those fellas will take good care of the girls. Roy is one of the owners of the club and he has a place next door by the water. Very nice really. Tell me is this your first time to Jamaica."

"Yes." I said as I downed my drink, I was counting the minutes. Jay signaled for another round of drinks. The waiter reappeared quickly with two drinks and a couple of shots.

"Karen and I have been coming here for three years now, we love the place, a place were you can drop all your inhibitions, cheers." He said as we did the shots. Jay raised his hand and two more appeared at our table.

"I don't think I need anymore of these." I said as we downed the second shot. I was feeling it already. Jay raised his hand again and two more shots were brought to the table. We polished off those shots just as Roy and Susan got back. Roy was holding her hand when they got back to the table.

"I need to take care of some business, I'll be back in a few minutes," Roy said as he kissed Susan on the cheek and walked away. Susan was obviously very high. Susan leaned over and grabbed her drink, the loose fitting dress revealing her dark nipple. I wondered, if Roy hadn't gotten an eye full when they were alone. Karen walked back to the table as Gordon took the stage.

"So have you boys been good while we were away." Karen asked.

"Steve here is quite a drinker, I think I have found a drinking mate."

"Is that right Steve, be careful with Jay, he can drink tequila like no one you have ever met. Jay you must show Steve our cottage, Roy took us to his place and I was telling Susan how are cottage is very similar to Roy's."

"Cottage, his house was beautiful, more like a mansion." Susan responded clearly impressed.

"I'm surprised you saw any of the house the way you were making eyes with Roy." Karen commented.

"I was not." My wife quickly answered, defensively.

"Oh come on Susan don't worry, Steve knows I'm joking, besides he's not the jealous type are you Steve." I took a sip of my drink and nodded no.

"Finish that drink Steve and lets walk over to my place, it's close by." Jay said finishing his drink and standing up.

"I don't know if I should leave Susan besides it's getting late and I'm hammered." I said.

Karen immediately jumped in. "No don't say that, it's early, you can't take my partner in crime away, Susan has to stay, I insist, go with Jay, the walk will do you well. Come on Susan lets go to the ladies room while the boys go over to the house. I have so much to tell you." Karen pulled Susan up and led her away.

The next thing I knew I was walking along the beach with Jay. The walk helped sober me up a bit as we made small talk. We chatted about work, golf, the usual. I found out jay was a medical doctor and that they lived in Austin which a few minutes from us in San Marcos. Walking up to the house I was impressed. Jay showed me around then poured me a drink.

"Naw man I've really had enough, we should get back."

"In a minute, try it it's really good tequila, besides you haven't asked."

"What?" I asked as I smelled the three fingers of tequila.

"About Karen and I and Gordon."

"None of my business."

"Fair enough, not judgmental, I sense a bit of hesitance too. What would you like to know, how we got started. Well two years ago we came here for two weeks just like you and Susan did. We got caught up in the life style. You have been here what three days, I bet you two are doing things you never did at home." I took a strong pull, and didn't answer.

"Well be honest." Jay was relentless and I was still drunk.

"Okay, yes."

"There, that wasn't hard was it, now do you think Susan is attracted to Roy."

"Possibly."

"Does that make you jealous."

"No."

"Even though Roy is, shall we say very attractive to the ladies."

"No, I'm not worried."

"Come on Steve, you have seen the way she looks at Roy, if you left Roy alone with Susan it would only be a matter of time before he seduced her." The booze was making my head swim.

"I don't know about that." I answered unconvincingly.

These Jamaicans, tall, good looking, the accent, charming, they know how to treat a lady. Karen can't keep her legs together when she is around Gordon. I realized that the first time they met. I also realized that their getting together was inevitable. I, like you, realized early on that keeping her from trying Gordon would only lead to her resenting me. You also find it very exciting don't you?"

"Like me?" I asked but I heard the truth in his statement. I had seen the look in Susan's eyes, the way she hung on Roy's every word. The way her eyes followed him around the room as he mingled with his customers. It was impossible to deny her attraction to him. I saw it the first night they danced together. My dick was hard again wondering what it would be like to see a beautiful woman like Susan fuck a black stud.

"She is attracted to him, even I can see that. Can you imagine what it is like for her to feel a cock twice as big as yours rubbing up against her when they dance. Has she been aggressive with you lately, if so it is because he makes her so hot."

I didn't answer and Jay took my hesitation as an affirmative reply.

"The same thing happened with Karen and I. That's how I knew. Let it happen, believe me you won't regret it."

"Man this is crazy, I don't know, I'm to fucked up to think straight."

Look when we go back follow my lead, let nature take its course. You will find it exciting in ways you never dreamed of."

"I don't know, I mean yes it's obvious she likes him, but it is nothing more than a harmless flirtation Jay."

"Does your dick get hard when you watch them dance. Your dick is hard now just thinking about it." Jay stared at me, then as if reading my mind, said:

"It's okay your not perverted and there is nothing wrong with you getting excited by watching your woman with another man, hell nothing excites me more. Tell me the truth you like watching the interaction between them."

"Yes." I answered, the booze my truth serum.

"Good that is a break through, now like I said follow my lead when we go back. It's the beginning, you will see, this place is amazing, You and I are more alike than you think Steve. Ready to get back, then finished the drink and we will go.

On the walk back Jay told me something else.

"When we get back, Susan may ask you if everything is okay, or if you want to leave, if she does then she is feeling guilty of lusting for Roy. It will be her conscience fighting with her desire for Roy. Susan will be looking for an excuse not to let Roy seduce her. Dont give her one. Agreed."

"Okay." I answered.

The girls were dancing when we returned to the bar. Susan with Roy, Karen with some other black guy. When they finished Susan spotted me and walked over while Roy went up to the stage and spoke with Gordon. Jay excused himself and walked up to Roy and Gordon.

"Hi you okay." Susan asked as she walked up. I marveled at how Jay had predicted Susan would ask me that.

"I'm fine things couldn't be better," I responded.

"You getting tired, want to go." She questioned.

"No I want to stay and have a couple more drinks with Jay." I said, as Roy walked up. Without a word he took Susan's hand and led her out to the dance floor.

"So what did she say Steve." Jay asked, as he watched them walk to the dance floor. I told him and Jay smiled.

"Perfect Steve, what did I tell you, was I right."

I nodded and watched as Roy took my wife in his arms. I could see him saying something to Susan as he pulled her close.

"When they finish this dance Roy will come over and tell you that he and Susan are going to his house for a smoke. He will be polite and invite you, but you will say you want to stay here with me understood."

"I don't know Jay, Susan may not go for this."

Jay smiled, "Seriously Steve it's happening, just give her a little shove and let Roy do the rest." I didn't have long to think about it because when the song ended Roy and Susan walked up.

Roy said," We are going to go over to the house for awhile want to join us?" Roy had his arm around Susan's waste, at one point pulling her closer to him.

Jay answered for me. "No you guys go ahead we are going to have a couple here, then go to my place, why don't you join us in a couple of hours." My head was spinning as I tried to get a handle on what was happening. Glancing at Susan she too seemed to be trying to take things in.

"Are you okay Steve," Susan asked.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, you can catch up with us in a couple of hours." I said.

Pulling Susan around I heard Roy say something like see I told you and they were gone.

"I don't know about this." I said to Jay as I got up to follow, but Jay took my arm.

"Wait, give them a few minutes and we will follow, you will get to see everything, now finish your drink." Jay said sternly, so I sat down.

We waited for what seemed like eternity, then walked out side. The balmy breeze helping to sober me up a bit. We walked a few hundred yards and then on to a trail by a house. Jay held his finger to his lip. I could here music softly playing as we approached the back of the home. Soft light shinned on to the large covered deck as we stepped on to it. The living room of the house had huge doors that opened onto the deck. I could hear Susan's voice.

"Maybe I should go back and try to catch up with Steve and Jay."

Jay turned to me and put out his hand indicating I should stay back. Then he leaned over and peaked around the corner. I heard Roy speak.

"Okay if that's what you want to do, but even Steve wants this to happen." Jay signaled for me to come over, then letting me slide by, let me look in on the couple. Susan had her back to me. Roy had his hands on Susan's ass, pressing her to him, as he looked down into her eyes.

I can't believe this is happening." Susan answered her face tilted up and very close to his.

Roy leaned over and kissed her, his massive black hands squeezing her firm ass cheeks at the same time pulling her closer. I watched as Susan responded by lifting up her hands and caressing his face. My penis was aching as Roy slowly seduced my wife. Roy brought one of his hands up and roughly grabbed Susan's tit, pinching her tender nipple hard."

"I want you so bad, but." Susan moaned as they parted. Taking her hand he led her down the hall and a light came on in a bedroom, across the deck. Jay tapped me on the shoulder and we stepped off the deck and walked around and behind some bushes right by the bedroom window. Jay on one side of the window, me on the other. I looked over at my co-conspirator as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a stubby little dick. Ignoring Jay I looked into the bedroom as Roy began taking off his cloths. At first Susan seemed to hesitate. Roy down to his pants noticed her hesitance, but continued undressing. Roy unbuttoned his trousers letting them fall to the ground then stepping out of them walked towards Susan, his semi erect cock jutting out from his perfect body.

Without saying a word Roy put his hands on Susan's shoulders. Susan looked up as Roy leaned over and kissed her again. His hands reached up to her shoulders and he peeled the dress down over her arms. Susan submissively stepped back and allowed the dress to fall to the floor leaving her nude except for her tiny peach colored thong. Susan stood before Roy her nipples stiff and thick, her eyes smoky with lust.

"Dam girl, get yourself here and take care of this cock." Roy commanded as he took his blue black cock in hand and squeezed it. The head of his cock looked huge as he milked white pre-cum out of the large slit. Susan placed her hands on his muscled chest and dropped to her knees. Susan let her hands trail down his chest and across his abdomen. His pubic area was hairless, his balls hanging big like his cock. Susan caressed his balls with one hand, his cock with the other. My wife began to worship his black cock with her mouth and tongue.

Roy raised one leg up on the bed giving Susan access to his balls and ass. This time without hesitation she knew what her lover wanted. Susan lifted his balls and awkwardly placed her head in position to lick the under side of his balls while she stroked his cock. Roy cupped his massive balls allowing Susan more freedom to lick his ass. I was stunned, Susan had never done anything like that for me.

"Oh that's nice girl lick that, yes right there." Roy guided as Susan worked his asshole with her tongue. Roy's cock seemed to grow even larger. My penis was about to explode, I had never seen anything like this in my life. Susan tenderly licked his ass as she caressed his balls. This went on for a few minutes. Then Roy satisfied, issued another request.

"That's was good now suck it girl." Roy again commanded as he put his leg down and fed Susan his cock. Susan took his black cock in her white hands, her eyes looking to Roy for approval as her tongue licked his cock head.

"You like doing that don't you." he asked. Susan nodded as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous cock head. I couldn't hold back any longer and felt myself begin to cum, I hadn't done more than grab myself through my pants. Now my shorts were sticky with my cum. I turned away suddenly wondering just what the fuck I had done. I took a few steps wondering if it was too late to call things off.

Then I heard Roy speak. "Take off those panties and come here."

Turning around, I saw Jay still looking at the two lovers, as he slowly massaged his thick cock. I was shocked, it was longer than my dick, maybe an inch, but it was twice as thick and his cock head was even wider. I looked back and saw Roy's shaft was red and purple, huge. Normally I think I should have been weirded out that Jay was jerking off to my wife, but I wasn't.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers