The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

Looking back into the room I watched my wife stand up and pull her panties off and climb into bed with Roy. They kissed and embraced each other, his hands rough with her, grabbing her tits hard, pinching and pulling her nipples. I was sure he was hurting her, yet it only seemed to make her more excited. Susan's moans got loader as she reached down and tried to guide his cock between her legs. I felt as if I were watching two strangers fuck and my dick began to stiffen again.

Susan swung her leg over Roy and began rubbing the black cock head up and down her wet slit. We were less than twelve feet away and I could see her wet pussy lips part as she pressed down on Roy's cock. Slowly she pushed down on that cock and I watched the head slip into her cunt. Susan's cunt seemed impossibly stretched.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can take you, oh god your cock feels so good. It's so

so big."

"Just go slow girl, you gonna get used to it, and when you do you won't want no other cock." Roy confidently responded. Susan's whimpered with each thrust.

Susan continued moving up and down on his shaft as Roy held her waist and pumped her up and down. Susan became more and more vocal. White cream began forming at the base of his black shaft and I realized Susan was cuming all over his cock. That's when for the first time I realized she was having unprotected sex with Roy. My mind raced with the ramifications.

"Oh Fuck me, god I'm cuming so hard, oh god, never so good, oh fuck." Susan cried out as she to collapse onto Roy's chest.

Roy chuckled with the satisfaction of having given Susan an incredible orgasm.

Roy rolled over and began fucking her missionary style. Now that he was on top he began pushing harder, little by little he sank the entire length of his shaft into my wife. Susan's legs curled around his back as he began to pick up speed. They fucked like that for what seemed like ten minutes. Then Roy pushed one of her legs to the side pinning it against the bed. Spread wide I could hear his body slapping up against Susan. Susan was breathing hard with sighs of pleasure with every stroke of Roy's cock.

Roy stopped and slowly withdrew his cock. Letting the head dangle above my wife's gapping slit. Then lowering his cock it slipped into her gapping cunt with ease. Susan's legs parted in a wide Y, as she began whimpering. Susan's second orgasm left her trembling.

"I told you that you would get use to it didn't I?" Susan meekly nodded yes.

"Do you want it all the way in again." biting her bottom lip Susan nodded again. Roy slowly pushed his cock al the way into my wife's pussy, then he asked.

"Do you like it." he asked. "I love your cock in my pussy." Susan purred.

"This pussy belong to me now girl, you know that right." Susan nodded again.

"Say it?"

Yes I heard Susan whisper, as he sank his cock deep into her womb. Roy began to pump his cock in and out of Susan, each stroke causing her to cry with pleasure. Susan began trembling uncontrollably. Roy chuckled as Susan's orgasm grew to a height I had never witnessed before. She whimpered uncontrollably with pleasure, as her body quivered with each thrust.

"Aaaah there you go, let it happen, cum for me girl." Roy commanded as Susan had an earth shaking orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh god," she cried louder.

Taking her in his arms Roy rolled over on to his back. Holding her he moved slowly letting Susan's shaking subside. Roy's cock was buried deep in Susan's cunt.

"That's okay, you had a strong one didn't you." This gentleness was a different side of Roy I was witnessing.

"Hmmmm oh god yes, I've never experienced anything like that in my life." Susan answered her voice trembling with emotion. Again he began moving, his stokes were deep and powerful. Susan became vocal again as Roy became more excited.

"Dam girl you are so fucking good, we fit so perfect together, was this what you expected." he asked Susan as she sat up on him. Susan's hands were on his chest as she raised her self into a squatting position. In that position she began to slide up and down on his shaft.

"Oh god your cock feels so good, I never knew making love could feel this good, I feel like a woman for the first time in my life. God this is so fucking good." That statement was like a dagger in my heart. I knew Susan loved me, that hadn't changed, but I never expected her to respond to Roy like this.

"Come on girl, harder fuck me harder, that's it faster, I'm going to cum." Roy instructed. needing no encouragement Susan began pumping up and down faster.

"I want you to cum, cum in me, I want to feel you in me, deep, it's so deep, my god, Roy fuck me" Susan was consumed with lust as Roy too began bucking his cock deep into my wife's fertile womb. I could see his powerful body tense as he began to spew his seed into my wife's pussy. Roaring with satisfaction Roy arched his back lifting Susan with great force, impaling his cock deep in her cunt. After what seemed like minutes they collapsed in each others arms. I watched as their heavy breathing began to subside.

I felt a touch on my arm, it was Jay motioning we should leave. When we were a safe distance away, I asked Jay where we were going. We walked along the beach for about a quarter mile and then up to his house.

As we walked Jay began talking to me. "Your wife is nothing short of spectacular. I have to say I'm afraid Roy has taken a fancy to Susan and who can blame him. My god she is magnificent."

"She is that." I answered not wanting to let on how worried I was. Arriving at his home we sat down and had a much needed drink. Almost four hours had passed since leaving the bar and Jim suggested driving me back to the hotel.

"Aren't we going to wait for them here." I asked.

Jay smiled then said, " No that would be a long wait don't you think. The sun is coming up and I need to get to bed. I would offer you the guest room but Gordon and Karen are using it tonight."

"No problem I will walk."

"Steve don't go knocking on Roy's door, I don't think that will end well." Jay said as I walked out to the beach. The hotel was just a short distance from Jay's cottage and the opposite direction from Roy's. I walked towards the hotel. I guess I sat down on the beach for a minute and woke up to a blazing sun. Disheveled I made my way back to the room.

I unlocked the door, and walked into the room as Susan walked out of the bathroom.

"Hi." she said. I was worried about you. Jay said you left his place at sunup. But the bed was still made up. Where did you go I was about to call the police."

Susan was wrapped in a towel, her hair was wet, she looked incredibly sexy to me in that moment.

I'm sorry I said, I fell asleep on the beach. I walked over to her and gave her a long deep kiss, my dick was hard as a rock. Breaking the kiss I unwrapped the towel and dropped to my knees so that my mouth was inches from her pussy. Then looking up at her I began licking her clit. Susan spread her legs giving me better access. Not satisfied she placed her foot up on the bed, then taking my head in her hands she pulled my mouth hard into her pussy.

"Oh god that feels so good, deeper baby, lick it, that's right, like that." Susan began undulating her pussy up and down on my mouth. Meanwhile I managed to undue my slacks and began touching myself. Susan noticed and commented.

"Does sucking on my pussy make you hard baby, are you going to cum for me. Show me how much you like licking my pussy, cum for me baby." I looked up and could see Susan was looking at a mirror which gave her a view of me jacking off.

"I was afraid you changed your mind about last night. You're not mad are you baby. Jay told Karen you were okay with it.?"

Looking up at her, I could only nod no, as I savored the taste of her pussy.

"I love you so much. I wasn't completely sure last night. I was so excited. God I'm so lucky to have a man like you." she cooed.

The image of Roy fucking Susan flooded my mind as I closed my eyes and licked her cunt. I wondered how much of Roy's cum was still in her pussy. I drove my tongue as deep as possible into her slit, her hands pressing harder, her grinding almost painful. All I could do was moan and continue licking and sucking her slit.

"I wish you would have been here when I got back from Roy's." My mind raced with what Susan implied.

"Deeper Steve I want you to taste it, it's so good, that's it baby, deep, do you taste his cum." I couldn't believe Susan was saying these things to me.

I felt Susan's body begin to shudder, just as I began to spurt cum.

"Oh my goodness you're cumming, look at that, you love eating my pussy don't you baby. Karen says Jay loves do eat her too." All I could do was moan as she kept my mouth firmly pressed against her slit. I kind of slumped to the floor sitting back against the bed exhausted. Susan gave my hair a gentle tussle, then proceeded to put on her swim suit. Picking up her phone she called Karen. I heard her tell Karen that everything was all right and then she asked if everyone was still going. Susan walked into the bathroom and I heard her say oh my god you were right about everything.

She came out of the bath with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. I watched as she slipped on a base ball cap.

Going to the beach I asked.

"No actually Karen and Gordon are going inland to a waterfall and invited me. I wasn't going to go but now that you're back, do you mind. Roy is going too, I would invite you but we are going on mopeds, sounds like fun. Oh Jay is at the bar and asked that you join him."

I heard myself answer that it was okay for her to go, then watched as she slipped on a cover-up and walked out the door. I sat there a minute thinking about what I had just done. I got up and walked to the balcony and looked out on the pool. I saw Susan walking towards the bar where Roy and the others were waiting. When Susan walked up to Roy he put his arm around her shoulder pulling her close and gave her a long kiss. The kind of kiss that let everyone around the pool know she was his. They walked off holding hands, my dick was super hard. That's when I noticed Jay sitting at the bar.

I took a quick shower and decided I needed a drink.

"Where did you disappear too last night Steve, you had everyone worried." Jay asked as he took a pull from his Bloody Mary, signaling the bar tender for another one and one for me. We had several drinks and I felt better. Jay didn't mention the night before, I guess waiting for me to break the ice. I asked him when the girls would be coming back and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jay told me about his medical practice then asked me a few questions about my health. the guy was very interesting and he told me he specialized in hormone replacement therapy. He explained how with just a few shots of hormone supplements I would increase my muscle mass and sex drive. Jay said I would see results before we left in three weeks. so I agreed to give it a try.

Then Jay made a call spoke with someone called Tanya and told me to follow him to his house for the treatment. Jay walked into his bedroom and returned with a syringe. I pulled my short down a bit and Jay injected me in the buttock. Then we smoked some weed and had a couple more drinks when the door bell rang. In walked this tall black woman. Thin, but with big breasts, she wore a white cotton dress, like a nurses uniform and she was carrying a table.

"A little surprise for you Steve to get your mind off of Susan and Roy, Tanya gives the best massages in the Caribbean and if she likes you may get a little more." Jay lead us to an adjacent bedroom and Tanya set up.

Tanya gave me a towel and had me remove my clothing. I felt as if I were floating when I walked out of the bathroom, I thought it was the liquor and pot. I climbed on the table and on to my stomach. Then Tina removed the towel, leaving me buck naked. My dick became hard immediately.

Tanya dripped warm oil on to my back and began the massage. In moments she had me totally relaxed. Tanya hands were powerful as she worked my shoulders and back. skipping over but buttock, she move down to my feet and worked up. as she massaged my calf muscles she gently pried my legs apart. then she began needling my thighs with her strong fingers. Tanya let more oil drip on to my legs and then my butt, as she did I could feel the tickle of oil flowing down my crack and on to my balls.

Tanya again pried my legs further apart, it felt so good I offered no resistance and complied. Tanya's hands began massaging my ass cheeks and thighs. Her fingers moved all the way up between my legs and brushed my balls, my dick was ridged.

"Raise up" Tanya said. Then she slid her fingers beneath my balls, cupping them.

"Higher, on your knees." she commanded. I felt her hand caress my dick. I started to raise up on my elbows but with her free hand she forcefully pushed my head back down on to the bed.

"Stay like that mon." Releasing my neck she then poured more oil down but ass crack, all the while messaging my dick. I was so close to cumming but some how she would bring me right to the edge, then stop.

Her free hand was moving up and down over my annus, each time sending shock waves all over my body.

"Does that feel good," Tanya asked, as she pushed one of her fingers partially into my ass.

"Oh fuck." I heard myself moan as she sank the oil coated finger deeper. My ass offered no resistance and I felt myself push back against her hand. Her expert manipulation of my dick and ass had me completely crazy with lust.

"I see you do like it, don't you. Answer me or I will stop."

"Yes I like it don't stop." Her finger went all the way in and then she removed it. she poured more oil on my hole and then began working another finger into my ass. I thought I would pass out from the sensation. Tanya began fucking my ass with two fingers as she stroked my penis.

"My little man is leaking all over my hand". Tanya chuckled. Looking back between my legs I could see pre-cum dripping from my penis head. Tanya stopped stroking me and began fucking my ass harder. I could feel the orgasm building as I reached back to stroke myself.

"No you don't, be patient my little man." Tanya commanded as she forcefully pulled my hand away.

"Please, oh god, oh my god," I mumbled as I felt my eyes roll back into my head. I could hardly breath as I began to spurt cum all over the bed. I though Tanya would stop but she kept fucking my ass with her fingers. The deep massage turned into gentle pressure off and on as she repeatedly rubbed my gland. I didn't know it at the time but I had just received my first prostate rub.

"Relax my little man, I want to drain you completely, now close your eyes and let Tanya finish." I closed my eyes and moments later started dripping pre-cum.

"Look at how my little man is dripping, oh baby I'm going to spoil you." Tanya said with a laugh. I came again. This time it felt as every last drop of sperm had left my balls. The pleasure her fingers gave me was indescribable. Tanya removed her fingers and had me turn over on my back. Then she went to the restroom and returned with a warm towel which she used to wipe me clean. Her massage had left me completely relaxed and drained. when she finshed wiping me down with the warm wet towel she leaned over and kissed me.

"Call me tomorrow and I can either meet you here or at your room." Tanya left me her card on the night stand and left me alone in the room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I slept for what must of been four or five hours. When I awoke the sun was setting. Jay was gone and the house was quite so I returned to the my hotel.

When I got back to the room, it was almost nine and dark, Susan wasn't there but had left a note. Apparently I had missed her by a couple of hours. The note said she had gone out to dinner with Karen and that they were going clubbing afterwards. I was a little perturbed but strangely calm. I knew she had spent the day with Roy and I was sure she was with him now. I wondered if I had let this little game go to far. I took a quick shower and was heading out to the club when the phone rang it was Jay. Jay asked me to join him in the hotel bar.

"How was Tanya."

"Good, do you know where Susan went to eat." I questioned.

"Don't tell me you are having second thoughts."

"Well it would be nice to see my wife while I'm on vacation."

"Steve relax, this is what you wanted, you have to let Susan get comfortable with the arrangement. If you start an argument or get upset, you may never be able to get her to do this again. After all, you have to admit last night watching those two was seriously exciting. Look lets have a couple of drinks, then we can join them at the club. Wait till you see Susan, I think you are in for a big surprise."

"Why do you say that Jay."

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, by the way how did you like the hormones?"

"I seem super relaxed and sexed up. So yes its good, I just wish I had my wife here."

"We will join them in a few minutes here take this." Jay explained how he had mixed a little anti anxiety drug in the mix. And that it would affect my erection, the pill was a Cialis type drug to counter it. We had a couple of drinks and took a cab to a different resort and the night club there.

The club was crowded but I spotted Roy immediately. At first I didn't recognize the woman standing with him. She was very tall and her hair was different than Susan's. Then the woman turned and I saw the side of her face, it was Susan. My dick started getting hard. Roy was standing by the bar and towered over the crowd and for that matter so did Susan. Roy was dressed in a white linen suit. Susan was wearing a white dress I had never seen before, her black hair was bradded with beads and she was wearing heels that were at least six inches high. Gordon and Karen were standing there too, both dressed impeccably. I did a double take as Jay and I walked up.

"So what do you think?" Jay asked. "Susan looks fantastic doesn't she, Roy bought her the cloths and Karen took her out and had her hair done." Staring at my wife I was speechless.

Susan turned and I saw the front of her dress. Susan's dress had a neck line that plunged well below her breast's. The white dress barely covered her tit's, her thick dark nipples prominently protruded through the sheer material. Susan's skin was a golden brown, she was stunning.

As I walked up she leaned over and gave me a kiss. My head barely coming to her chin, I remembered Jay's earlier statement of Roy and Susan looking like they belonged together. In that moment I understood what he meant. Anyone looking at the three of us would have to assume they were the couple and I was just an acquaintance.

Susan was facing me, when Roy placed his hand on her hip spinning her towards him. Roy was half sitting on a stool, legs apart, when he pulled her against him and said something to Susan who playfully punched his arm. I could tell from the look on Susan's face she was enthralled. Roy's hand slipped down to her butt and he pulled her closer so that her thigh was pressed firmly against his manhood. He was laying claim to my wife right in front of me and I was helpless. My dick was so hard it was about to burst.

Jay who had been talking to Gordon and Karen, then suggested we get a stool at the bar and a drink. I followed ever watching Roy's continued seduction of my wife.

"I spoke with Gordon, they are going back to Roy's later, I would suggest we go there later and join them, hot tub and who know what else. what do you think?" The pill had kicked in and my dick hurt and something else, I was high.

I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers