The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Grace was telling me that you caught Brian in the bushes." Allison interrupted my mini fantasy, with a look that I recognized. She was clearly trying to figure out if I saw her, since Grace clearly hadn't.

"Yeah, well really Grace caught them, but I got a glimpse of them running off." I couldn't help but notice she said Brian, with no mention of Brandi. "I'm sure they were rather embarrassed that she caught them too."

"Yeah, I think that's safe to say," said Allison. "I think they must plan to get up early, so can we all just try to forget all about it, and get some sleep? We don't want them waiting on us, because we stayed up."

"It's not like there's anything else to do now anyway, now that they're in the RV. Good night you two."

Grace hopped up and gave me a hug and a quick kiss, then leaned over and did the same with Allison. A few seconds later she was in her tiny little tent room, and we climbed into ours. I was nervous about bringing it up, and I really wasn't sure how to do it. I pulled off my shoes, socks and shirt, and laid down on the air mattress next to my wife. I really hoped she would come clean and tell me, so I could tell her that I wasn't mad at all, but actually turned on by it. No such luck though.

"So, what did you guys do after Grace and I went on our walk?"

"Well, shortly after you left, Naomi decided it was time to get Brandi in bed, so her and Brian helped her into the RV. A few minutes later, Brian came back out, but apparently Naomi decided to go to sleep as well."

I couldn't believe it, she was going to tell me what actually happened.

"Brian and I talked for a few minutes, and we thought we would join you two on your walk by the lake. I guess we lost track of time tho..."

"Hey you guys, sound really carries well in this tent, so I can hear everything you're saying. If you want me to sleep, then you'll have to stop talking. Love you though." I could hear Grace giggling, but I was thankful we hadn't said anything embarrassing, yet.

I really had been shocked that she was clearly going to tell me what happened. I wanted to talk to her about it so bad, but clearly we couldn't do it in the tent until Grace fell asleep. We just laid there, quietly, both waiting, hoping we would be able to hear when Grace had fallen asleep. After about twenty minutes, it sounded like the rhythmic breathing of a sleeping teenager, so I rolled onto my side, so I could see my wife.

"It didn't look to me like you got to finish with Brian in the bushes."

She closed her eyes, and sighed slightly, but her face didn't really look like she nervous that she was caught. She actually looked more relieved instead.

"No, you're absolutely right, I wasn't even close to finished."

"I so wish I could have watched you two together."

Before I could say anything else her lips were on mine, and I felt her hand slide under my shorts. As her tongue slid against mine, her fingers wrapped around my growing erection. I moved my hand to the top of her soft cotton shorts, and slipped it under them and her panties, sliding down until my fingertip found her clit. She was stroking my cock while I rubbed her pussy, and we kissed in that familiar "we're about to have really good sex" way of kissing.

I quickly pulled my shorts and underwear down and kicked them off, while she pulled her shirt, shorts and panties off. After almost twenty years of marriage, I knew what she was going to do before she even did it, so I slid down the mattress a little, so she could climb on top of me. In the dark tent I could make out her pussy as she lowered it over my face toward my mouth. Just before I could reach it with my tongue I felt her fingers around my cock again and felt the soft warm amazing feeling as her lips slid down my shaft.

My tongue started at her clit and licked down her pussy lips, then back to her clit. Then I placed my whole mouth over her pussy, and slid my tongue inside her pussy. Basically French kissing her pussy. Her mouth was working wonders on my cock, as she was taking my entire erection in her mouth and down her throat. We were both trying not to moan, so we wouldn't wake up Grace. My hands were all over my wife's well shaped ass, massaging her cheeks while I licked her pussy in just the right places. Knowing I was going to make her cum, and then she would return the favor for me.

After several minutes, I felt the very familiar shakes she would make as her orgasm began flowing over her body. She could no longer keep it in, and she pulled her mouth off my cock and let out a moan of pure ecstasy and passion. Her thighs began shake and her body twitched just like it always did when she came. Of course I didn't let up, and kept licking her pussy until all the shaking stopped. Then she quickly slid down my body, straddled my waist, and lowered her wet pussy down over my saliva covered erection.

After a few minutes of her riding my cock reverse cowgirl, she leaned all the way back, laying her back against my chest. I massaged her left breast with my left hand, and rubbed her clit with the middle fingertip of my right hand.

"I want to watch him make you cum." I whispered while panting and raising my hips up and down, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.

"I want you to watch and then join in. I want to make you both cum."

Just then I heard a faint moan, but it was completely unfamiliar to me. I knew it wasn't Allison, for sure. I looked toward the zipper entryway, and I could make out a shadow of someone behind the tent material. My first thought was that Naomi had snuck in and was listening to us. That would make sense, given her actions in the RV earlier that day. It seemed far more likely, however, that it was Grace, and that thought really turned me on.

I imagined her completely naked on the other side of the material, rubbing her pussy while listening to us have sex. Then I imagined her unzipping the tent door, crawling in and joining us. Her moans grew louder from behind the tent door and I could just make out the shape of a petite female body with her head thrown back and her hand between her legs.

I was so close to cumming when Allison practically jumped off me, and tried to cover herself up with her shirt.

"Jesus, there's someone out there watching us!"

"Are you sure," I said trying to play dumb.

"Do you think that's Grace or Naomi?" Her question caught me off guard, but at least her tone changed from threatened to curious.

"Why would you think it might be Naomi? Wait, why aren't you mad that it might be Grace?"

"Well after her little x-rated show she gave you on the RV, my money's on Naomi. But, no, I wouldn't be mad if it's Grace though. I've read her Journal on her tablet, so I know how she feels about you."

"What does that mean? What's in her Journal?"

"Honey, that's private stuff, no need to worry yourself about it. We better go to sleep, so they'll leave."

"No wait, you're telling me you knew Naomi was trying to seduce me in the RV, and you didn't care?"

"I wouldn't say that I didn't care, but I did enjoy watching you squirm, trying to hide how turned on you were. I was surprised you didn't sneak off to the back room with her. She was begging you to fuck her, and all you did was sit there rubbing yourself."

"Come on, you know I wouldn't do that with her. She's practically my daughter, and I'm not nearly sneaky enough to pull off something like that, literally right behind your back."

"I think we are both past pretending that we actually care about sleeping with someone else. Hell, you just told me you want to watch me with someone else. Now let's get some sleep, so either Naomi or Grace will go away."

Whichever one it was snuck off, and we couldn't tell if she left the tent, or just went to the other side, so we had no way of knowing for sure. Allison got dressed again and we cuddled up together until we fell asleep.

The next morning I was the first one up, which didn't surprise me. I typically wake up early, even when I don't have to be up. I decided to head over to the lake, and do a little fishing. I grabbed a chair, my pole and tackle box, and walked over. About twenty minutes, and four fish, later, I heard footsteps behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Naomi walking towards me, wearing a tiny bikini.

"Good morning Naomi. Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning to you too. I had a hard time falling asleep. Apparently y'all wanted to go to bed early, but not go to sleep."

I couldn't tell if she was telling me it was her in the tent or not. I was also having a hard time looking her in the eyes and not staring at her amazing tits. They looked so good in that sexy bikini.

"What's up with the swimsuit, you're not gonna get in the lake are you?"

"Oh of course I am. Back home I love starting my day with a swim in the lake."

"That waters gotta be freezing though."

"It definitely is, but it gets me up."

She gave me a wink, and then turned and hurried into the lake. After a few steps she did a flat dive into the water and swam away. I quickly reeled in my lure, and set my pole aside, so I could watch her swim. She swam out about 100 feet, and turned around. When she was ten feet from the shore she stood up, and the cold water had made her nipples nice and hard. Her tits were hard not to look at before, but those two beacons sticking out of that sexy bikini top were impossible to look away from.

"Why don't you come and join me. It's very refreshing, and I can promise it will get you up too."

"I'm good, but thank you. And don't worry, I'm definitely up now." This time I didn't even try to hide my growing arousal, forgetting that we were at a campsite with several other campers.

She gave me a little smirk, but there was something incredibly sexy about the look she gave me. Then she turned, ducked under the water again, and swam back out. Once again, she swam about 100 feet out, and then turned and swam back. As she got closer this time, she ducked under the water for a couple of seconds. When she emerged from the water her bikini top was gone, and her amazing breasts were on display. At first she just stood there, waist deep in the water, with that same sexy look on her face. All I wanted to do at that moment was rush into the water and fuck her like I've never fucked anyone before.

Unfortunately, reality set in before bad judgment could get a foothold. I stood up, picked up my stuff and started to turn around.

"I can't do it Naomi, even though I really want to. It's not right, and I can't do that to your dad."

I didn't wait for a response, and turned to start walking back. That's when I saw a rather attractive woman, probably in her early thirties, watching us. I watched her eyes move down to the tent I was pitching in my shorts and back up to mine. Embarrassed, I figured I would just walk by her, thankful that I wouldn't ever see her again. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her shaking her head.

When I was near the RV everyone, except Naomi, was up and starting to pack up. When they looked at me, I tried to act like nothing just happened back at the lake.

"I caught dinner tonight," I said, holding up the four fish I had caught.

"Well done good sir," Brian replied. He hadn't seemed nervous at all about last night.

I put the fish in the freezer inside the RV, and then took the tent down. Brian helped me with the tent and loading everything back in the RV. The ladies were all getting everything cleaned up and packed away inside the RV, which finally gave me a chance to talk to Brian.

"So, you obviously know that I saw you last night, and I'm sure you know that I can tell the difference between your wife and mine."

"Yeah, I knew you saw us, and I assume, since you didn't kick in the door to the RV, that you're okay with what you saw."

"Surprisingly, yes. I'm totally okay with it, but it's even more than that though."

"Yeah, that's what Allison said would happen. She was sure you would get turned on by it. Trust me bro, she had to be very convincing to get me to go along with it, but she was positive it would get you going."

"Well it definitely did. And, what about Brandi? Does she know about it?

"Hell yes she does! I've never had to cheat on her, because she is fine with it. I always tell her before I do it."

"That's just crazy. Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever met."

"While I agree with you completely on that point, you need to remember that we've been having sex together for twenty years. Now you grill the best steaks I've ever tried, but could you go the rest of your life only eating those perfect steaks every single time you ate?"

"I can't really say that I agree with that analogy, but I kind of get your point. So now it's clear, if I wasn't already jealous enough that you get to have sex with Brandi. Now I'm even more jealous, because you get to have sex with lots of women as well. With her permission even."

"Yep, that's about right."

"Well now I know where your daughter gets it from."

"Dude, she's had a crush on you since she was about six years old. She used to say she was going to marry you when she grew up. No matter how many times we explained it to her, she wouldn't believe us. Now that she's older, she gets it obviously, but she's still got that crush. It cracks me up really. She'll even joke about it still, when she goes on out on a date with some guy. That she's just passing time with him until you two divorce. Don't worry, she's just joking."

"Jesus, so you knew about her flirting with me, and trying to get with me?"

"Well, no actually, I didn't. I guess I do now though. Look she's my daughter and all, and I love her to death, but I'm not blind. I see how sexy she is. I mean hell, a few years ago she would come downstairs and lay on the floor to watch TV in just her panties and a T-shirt. I eventually had to explain it to her, so she would stop. And, in all honesty, I'm not sure I could say no to her if she flirted with me, and I'm the one person who should definitely say no. So, I'm not giving you permission or anything like that, but if something ever happens between you two, I'll understand."

Before I could reply, the gals all came out to help finish packing up the rest of the stuff. We got everything loaded up, and said goodbye to the our home for the night. It really was a pleasant campsite, and I remember hoping the next one would be just as nice, only more secluded. It also wouldn't hurt to be closer to the lake.

Before we knew it, we were on the road again. Once again Brian and Brandi were up front, while Allison and I were sitting together on the love seat. And, once again, Grace and Naomi were hanging out together in the back bedroom.

After about thirty minutes of driving, I got up to grab a soda out of the refrigerator. It was near the back of the RV, and when I got close to it I could hear the distinct sounds of female pleasure. The moaning was completely unmistakable, even though it was muffled. I opened the refrigerator door, grabbed a soda, and leaned closer to the bedroom door as I closed the fridge. There was no doubt in my mind about what was going on in that room.

I quietly and slowly opened the door, just a crack. Hoping I wouldn't be noticed, but needing to see them. Unfortunately, I had to open the door more than just a crack in order to see the bed. Fortunately, they were way too involved with one another to even notice. What I saw made it totally worth the risk.

Naomi was laying on her back, with each of her hands on each of her magnificent breasts. Her head was back and her face had a look of pure ecstasy on it, with her mouth wide open. My eyes moved down her body, and I saw my daughter between her thighs. Grace had her mouth completely covering her pussy, just how I like to lick her mother. It looked like she was French kissing her pussy.

Looking down Grace's body, I realized she was very sexy. I knew she had grown to be a very beautiful young woman, but her ass and legs were as sexy as any porn star's I'd ever seen. I had a perfect view of her ass from my spot behind the door, and I noticed her fingers were rubbing her clit.

I watched her pull her mouth away from Naomi's pussy, and slide two fingers in. Naomi's back arched off the bed when Grace's tongue slid over her clit, while her fingers worked on her g-spot. Naomi let out a louder moan, and I got nervous someone might hear, since the door was now open about six inches. At that moment I also became aware of the impossible to hide tent I was pitching in my khaki shorts.

I looked over my shoulder, and nobody was looking my way, so I made sure my body was facing the door, and went back to watching the two girls on display. I knew at this point it would be impossible to walk away until they were finished or I got caught by someone. I figured if I got caught, then they would be finished anyway.

Another moan drew my attention right back on the girls. Naomi was clearly cumming, and Grace didn't let up at all. She had her lips over her clit, and her fingers were really working in and out of her pussy quickly. Naomi's thighs started shaking and her back rose up and slammed down as her orgasm took over control of her body. The site of Naomi's orgasm was so hot I was rubbing my cock through my shorts.

After a few seconds of Naomi moaning and shaking, Grace allowed her a few seconds to recover. She started kissing her way up her body, pausing for a little while at her breasts. I'm sure she couldn't help it, their perfection would make it difficult for anyone to pass up the chance to lick, suck and fondle. Then she moved up to her neck, and then their lips met in a deep passionate kiss.

I thought they must have been finished, and was about to sneak away, when I realized Naomi was rubbing Grace's pussy while they kissed so passionately. I could see Naomi's left hand on Grace's right breast, and I could just make out her fingers on her pussy between her very slightly spread thighs. They definitely didn't look like they were finishing up anymore.

Naomi moved both hands to Grace's amazing ass, and pulled her toward her. Grace responded right away, and crawled up over Naomi until she could basically sit on her chest with her pussy right over her mouth. It was by far the sexiest site I've ever beheld in my lifetime. Grace sitting on Naomi's face, with both her hands behind Naomi's head, pulling her towards her pussy, and a perfect view of Naomi fingering her own pussy.

Without even realizing what I had done, I unzipped my shorts and released my rock hard dick from its painful confines. The site of that sexy ass basically humping Naomi's flawless face was just too much for me to take. I started stroking my cock, forgetting completely that the amazing ass belonged to my daughter.

My eyes kept going back and forth between watching Grace grind her pussy into Naomi's mouth, and watching Naomi finger her own glorious pussy. I was in constant disbelief that I was watching such a sexy display of erotic awesomeness.

After a short time of licking and grinding, Grace began to moan louder, and I noticed her thighs began to shake. She threw her head back and I could tell she was getting close to her own orgasm. So I was surprised when she slid off of Naomi and laid on her back. Naomi quickly sat up, and moved in between her thighs, and continued to lick her pussy, but now it looked like she was fingering Grace's pussy as well.

I no longer had that great of a view, but in all honesty, when you're watching two sexy women having sex, there's no such thing as a bad view. I could see the look of lust filled ecstasy on Grace's face, and I really got a good look at her nice teenage tits. They were smaller than Naomi's, but still nice all the same. I could also see Naomi's face from her nose up, and I realized she was looking right at me while she licked my daughter's pussy.