The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that she didn't stop, or even show any sign that she cared at all, really turned me on. I knew she couldn't see what my hand was doing behind the door, but I'm pretty sure she knew I was jerking off to her. The look in her eyes combined with Grace's moaning brought me to the brink of my own orgasm. I grabbed my boxers and pulled them over my cock ready to shoot my load into them. Right before my cum began staining my boxers, Grace threw her head back again, and her body shook in just the right way that told me she was cumming. Usually that would have made me cum even harder, but Grace opened her eyes, and our eyes met.

I panicked and slammed the door shut as fast as I could. The reality of what just happened set in real fast. I quickly tried to recover, shoved my dick back in, and zipped my shorts back up. I just knew I was going to turn around to see all three of them watching me. I couldn't decide which was worse, getting caught by my wife, or my best friend and his wife, or my daughter.

I turned around slowly, and nobody seemed to even notice me at all. I was sure they were just playing it off, and all looked away when I turned around. If that were the case though, they played it off quite well. I walked back and took a seat next to my wife. She didn't look up from her phone at all. After a few minutes we all returned to casual conversation, and I grew more comfortable thinking none of them had caught me.

The girls had definitely caught me. I was nervous about how I would explain that one, if I had to. What kind of dad jerks off behind the door while watching his own daughter with another young woman? To add insult to injury, I still wasn't able to cum, once again. All this teasing and getting so close was starting to actually cause physical pain. I had to find a way to get some release, especially if Naomi was going to continue on her sexcapade.

Shortly after I sat down again, the girls made their way back out, and sat in the two chairs across from Allison and me. The next couple of hours went by pretty quickly, with no exceptional conversation or activity to note. My mind kept replaying the scene I watched on the bed in the back of the RV. At times I had to adjust how I was sitting in the love seat, in order to hide my growing erection again.

When we finally arrived at the campsite, our home for the next three days, I was quite relieved. The campsite was perfect. We had a perfect spot, right next to the lake, with a fantastic spot for us to pitch our tent. It was nice and secluded, with a fantastic view over the lake. With the exception of the RV hookup and a wooden picnic table, there was no sign of human life. It was perfect.

I knew there would be a lot of work setting up our tent and things, so I would have plenty to keep my mind occupied. Unfortunately, that wasn't really how it worked out. It seemed the whole time I was either thinking about Allison with Brian, or Grace with Naomi. Everyone in my family was having sex with their family, except for me. I couldn't even successfully have sex with my own wife. Hell, I couldn't have sex with myself without getting interrupted.

Once we had everything all set up, it was lunch time. While Brian and I set everything up, the ladies were putting the food together. They called us over to the wooden picnic table, and they had everything all set up. Brian ran ahead and sat between Allison and Grace, so I took the open spot between Brandi and Naomi.

Everything started off pretty typical for a picnic table lunch. I was about two bites into my sandwich when I first felt a hand on my left leg. Since Naomi was on my left, I knew it was hers, and at that point I couldn't say I was totally surprised by it. She didn't waste any time either.

She moved it straight from my leg to my zipper, and carefully unzipped my shorts without drawing any attention from anyone. I felt her fingers on my dick, and then she pulled it out through my boxers and through the zipper hole. By the time she had it out it was standing straight up, hard as been can be.

I felt her fingers wrap around it completely, and then she started slowly jerking me off under the table. She had me this time, and there wasn't anything I could really do to stop her. If I said something, then everyone would know what she was doing, so I just went with it. Besides, now I can finally get some relief for my blue balls.

I was trying to act natural, and even managed to take a bite of food and add a word or two here and there to the conversation. Then I was caught off guard when I felt a second hand on my cock. This time it was Brandi's hand, and for a moment I nearly panicked wondering what she would say when she realized her daughter's hand was already stroking my erection.

There wasn't an outburst, as I expected, but instead she wrapped her fingers around my cock, over her daughter's hand, just on the other side of my shaft. Together they began stroking me in unison. I gave Brandi a quick look, and she had the same sexy ass smile Naomi had earlier that morning. For a moment I allowed myself to just enjoy every sensation I could feel from their hands stroking my cock.

While enjoying my secret handjob, I noticed it almost looked like Allison could be doing the same thing to Brian. Out of curiosity I looked at Grace, and sure enough, she also looked like she could be stroking his cock. The dead giveaway was the look on Brian's face though. It occurred to me that nobody was talking anymore or eating at all.

Finally I was going to get to cum, and I might even get to watch Brian fuck my wife as well. Since it was clear to me that everyone knew what everyone was doing, I decided I didn't need to be subtle anymore. I reached down with both hands, and started rubbing both of their pussies through their shorts, while they continued stroking my erection.

Brandi was the first to pull her short cotton shorts and panties over to the side, so my fingertips had full access. Then Naomi did the same. I started rubbing both their clits, which made them both move their hands faster over my cock. After rubbing their pussies for a bit, I slid my middle fingers into each of their pussies, and fingered them both at the same time.

I looked across the table, and noticed Brian appeared to be doing the same thing with my wife and daughter. There was something about watching them all together that really turned me on. I really wished I could actually see what they were doing. The look on their faces told me they all were enjoying it just as much as I was.

Naomi continued to be the bold sexy young woman she'd been this whole trip, and slipped under the table. Her perfect breast grazing against my hand as she did. Then I realized I couldn't keep my promise I'd made to her the day before. She was most definitely going to see my cock now. A second or two later I felt Brandi's fingers slide off my cock, and they were replaced by Naomi's fingertips, as they pointed my mushroom head at her mouth.

The soft warm feeling of her mouth sliding over my cock was amazing. I leaned back on the bench, so I could see her gorgeous face with my dick in her mouth. It was truly a sight to behold indeed. She was using her hand to stroke my shaft, while taking as much of my erection into her mouth as she could. Damn she looked so hot sucking my cock.

She looked so hot that I forgot about Brandi, until she grabbed my hand. She pushed my hand, forcing my finger back inside her pussy. When I pulled it back out I slipped my index finger in along with it. She was still holding my hand, and basically started masturbating herself using my fingers. She leaned over closer to me, so I leaned toward her and we kissed passionately. Our tongues sliding over one another's.

About the same time our lips parted I felt Naomi pull her mouth off my cock. I looked down and noticed she was looking away, to the other side of the table. When I looked over I noticed Grace wasn't there, so I knew what, or rather who, Naomi was looking at. Before I could wonder if she was done with me, she wrapped her lips around my cock again. Right before I turned my attention back to Brandi though, I noticed Grace's hand slide between Naomi's thighs.

I could tell Brandi wanted more attention, and I tried to accommodate her wishes. I put my hand under her arm, and she understood where I was going with it, without me having to say anything. She stood up, and I pulled her shorts and panties off. As she pulled each foot out she stepped up onto the bench and then turned to face me as she stepped over my waist. She stood over me for a couple of seconds, giving me a glorious view of her completely shaven pussy.

I thought she was just teasing me with her pussy dangling just out of reach, but she was pushing everything on the table out of the way. Then she sat on the table, giving me an even better view. Once on the table she scooted to the very edge, pushing her pussy into my face. My mouth tried very hard not to disappoint. First, I reached up and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, to help support her. Then, I slid my tongue up her pussy lips to her clit. I licked her pussy lips all over, and then sucked her clit gently between my lips.

I knew she liked it when I felt her fingers run through my hair, and then she pulled my head toward her pussy. I looked up from her pussy to see she'd pulled her shirt up over her tits, and she was grabbing her left breast with her left hand. Her mouth was open wide and she had her eyes closed. She was moaning so loud that I didn't even hear my wife's moans at first.

When I looked past Brandi's face, I could see my wife's face. She was bent over over the table, and Brian was standing behind her. I tried sitting up the best I could, without pulling my dick away from Naomi, who was still working wonders with her mouth. Even stretching my neck as far as I could though, I still couldn't actually see Allison getting fucked by Brian. I could see the look of erotic pleasure on her face though, and that was fucking hot.

I knew Grace was playing with Naomi, and I wanted to see them together again. When I looked under the table she was laying on her back with her head between Naomi's thighs, licking her pussy while Naomi sucked my dick. That was every bit as hot as watching Allison get fucked, but I'd already watched that. I needed to watch Allison still.

I reached down and guided Naomi's head back, so I could stand up without hurting her or myself. She didn't resist, and I'm pretty sure she moved right on to Grace. I stood up, really just to watch Allison, but it also allowed me to rub my mushroom head against Brandi's pussy a few times. Just as I thought, standing up gave me a good view indeed.

I pulled her right leg up over my left shoulder and slid my cock into Brandi's pussy as far as it would go. Then pulled it out slowly at first. She arched her back as my cock filled her pussy. I started pumping my hips back and forth, pulling my dick almost all the way out, and then sliding it smoothly back in. After several strokes I managed to match the same speed as Brian, so both Allison and Brandi were moaning and panting at the same time.

Because Brian was standing behind Allison, I couldn't really see his cock enter her pussy, but on his back strokes I could see part of his shaft. There was no doubt though, he was most definitely fucking my wife, and she was loving every second of it. She had pulled her shirt and bra off at some point, and her tits looked pretty hot with Brian's hands over them.

I was so caught up with watching Allison, I almost didn't realize that I was finally fucking Brandi. I'd jerked off fantasizing about Brandi way more times than I could count, and there I was with my dick inside her, and I was watching my wife. I moved my eyes from my wife to Brandi's amazing body, and couldn't believe how hot she still was for being 43. Her big tits looked so good, I just had to reach out and grab them. Her mounds felt good in my hands. My eyes then moved down her belly, and I admired how in shape she was. Finally my eyes made it to her pussy, where I watched my cock slide in and out. Her shaved pussy looked glorious spread tight around my erection.

Her runner legs were amazing, and I couldn't believe I had one of them propped up on my shoulder. I moved my right hand to her luscious inner thigh, and felt her soft skin with my fingertips while my thumb rubbed her clit. My left hand reached around her other thigh, and I used it to help pump my hips faster. God damn she looked so fucking sexy.

Allison stood up, forcing Brian to pull out, and she pushed everything off that side of the picnic table. She quickly sat on edge of the table, leaned back right beside Brandi, and gave me a perfect view. I watched Brian's cock enter her pussy, and finally really got to watch him fuck her. Allison didn't lay all the way back, but instead leaned over and sucked Brandi's nipple into her mouth.

Brandi pulled Allison towards her, and they actually started tongue kissing each other. Their hands each making their way to the others breasts. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my best friend's wife, while he was fucking mine, and they were kissing and fondling each other's tits.

The whole site was so sexy, and since I'd been so close to cumming a few times in the last 24 hours, I could tell I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer. I was almost to the point of no return, wishing so hard that I could hold it longer, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to my left, and Naomi leaned in to kiss me.

Her interruption was just the distraction I needed to keep from cumming. She pulled back on my shoulder.

"I want some attention now." She said it while reaching down and pulling my cock out of her mom's pussy.

I sat back down on the bench, and she straddled my waist and the bench. She reached down, grabbed my erection, and lowered herself down onto it. As her glorious pussy slid down my shaft, I took full advantage of having those perfect amazing tits right there in front of my face. My hands thoroughly admired each one, massaging and feeling every inch of them, while she started riding my cock. Next my mouth explored each nipple one at time. I decided this gorgeous young woman was every bit as hot as any pornstar I'd ever watched.

When I pulled my mouth away from Naomi's nipple, Brandi's leg appeared between us. Naomi continued to ride my cock, but Brandi had turned, so she was parallel with the picnic table, and now I had great access to her pussy with her legs on each side of me. She was laying on her back again, so I leaned in and went back to licking her pussy.

When I came up for air, to catch my breath really, I noticed Allison had moved to the same position as Brandi had. I also saw that Brian was sitting in the same way I was, and my daughter was riding him the same way his daughter was riding me. I was going to watch longer, but Brandi pulled my head back down towards her pussy.

I didn't mind at all though, because her pussy tasted so good. My tongue went right back to work. I reached up between my cheek and her thigh, and I was able to rub her clit while my tongue licked her pussy lips and inside her pussy. It wasn't long after that I noticed her thighs began to shake, and her moans gave away her orgasm.

Seconds after Brandi's orgasm, Naomi began moaning louder, and her body shuddered giving away her own orgasm. I knew I was close, but I was fighting hard to hold it in. I heard Brian grunt something that sounded like "I'm cumming," but I couldn't quite tell. Then he pushed Grace off, jumped up and pointed his cock directly at my wife's face.

Never in our twenty year marriage has my wife allowed me to cum in her mouth or on her face. So, I was shocked to see his thick white streams launch out right onto her face. She had her eyes and mouth closed, but it was still a very sexy sight to behold. He shot out about four thick strings of cum onto her face, mostly landing on her cheek and stinging across her nose, but some also along her forehead. He stroked his cock in front of her face a few times, and then she took him into her mouth to clean him up.

Seeing all that pushed me to the point of no return quickly. I pushed Naomi off of me and jumped up, pointing my mushroom head at Brandi's tits. I yelled out with pure erotic pleasure as my thick creamy load launched well past Brandi's tits and reached her chin, leaving a long string of cum on her body. That thick string was followed by another and another, all reaching her face and leaving a long thick string of cum from her chin to her tits. The last three or four strings of cum were shorter and only landed on her tits. I stroked my cock fast, forcing the last few drips of cum out onto her belly.

Naomi leaned in and gave me a deep long tongue kiss. When she pulled away from the kiss, she had that same sexy ass smile on her face.

"Looks like the vacation has officially started now. Mom, you were so right, we are going to have so much fun for next three days."

"Wait, what are you saying? Brandi, did you plan this whole thing?" I was clearly confused.

"Well yeah, this was kind of my idea, but we all played a part in putting it all together. The scariest part was last night, because we weren't sure if Allison was going to go for Brian's advances. We've been so close for so long, so I was sure she was curious about what it would be like to be with Brian. He started flirting with her more the last few months, just to test the waters, and she seemed to react the right way."

"How did you know that I wouldn't get mad at Brian though?" I was still shocked.

"Dude, you told me once that you thought it would be so hot to watch Allison get fucked by someone else," Brian said.

"Yeah, but that was about four years ago. What about Naomi and Grace? Did they know about it, and help plan it?"

"Dad, I've been trying to think of a way to tell you this for awhile now, but Naomi and I are together. She's my girlfriend. We all see how you look at her all the time though, so I suggested we use her to get you on board."

"Yeah Dayton, you don't hide your lust for me very well at all. I convinced my dad that I could make you horny enough, and I was right. Now we all get to play together for the next three days."

And play together we definitely did. I still had a million questions, but decided to just go with it. I spent a good part of the next three days fucking Brandi any chance I could get. I even pulled off a threesum with Brandi and Allison, while Brian watched, and then about an hour later I watched those three go at it. The picnic table was the only time I touched Naomi, but I will never forget that experience as long as I live. My threesum with mom and daughter at the same time is my go to jerk off memory, and I've remembered it hundreds of times since that afternoon.