All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 04'

by MrandMrsAE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nice Story

I think this deserves more than just one additional installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

Best story i ever read on this site......it might have to do with we plan on taking a trip to the same area very soon keep up the great story can`t wait for the other parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Now that's a Vacation to Die for!!!

Have been a long time reader on this site and have really enjoyed these 4 Trips entrys just don't want it to end ,Can you and MrsAE go on another trip soon PLEASE Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Are you kidding?

At best this is long and drawn out. Get to the point. So far this story is a waste of ink, oops, electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Absolutely outstanding.

I just wish we could go on vacation with you and your friends - right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Great and very sexey! Mrs. AE. YOU must be fun too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Very well done and quite a surprise to me WITH A deceptive title of "soft swinging."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Read in sdqwuence. it is one of the vedry besdt I've rezd. Very wellconceived and written - WSuperb!!!!11

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
May I Just Say This......

I've always thouhgt of 'A Gift' as a 'no-strings' item. Your wife appearently has a different view. IE: [ MrsAE pulled me between Julie's legs. She whispered in my ear, “Enjoy her darling. Think of fucking her as a present from me.” ] After presenting you with this little gem of a 'gift', she then turns around, once you returned to your room, and uses her 'gift' to get a 'quid-pro-quo'. Am I the only one to see this as deceptive and manipulative? I have to tell you that my heart goes out to you if this is an example of her level of 'trust' in your relationship. As for the other ladies involved in this 'High School Type Prank', my heart bleeds for thier husbands and I want to wish them the very best of luck in thier future (they are going to need it.) Swinging is built on COMPLETE TRUST in your partner. That means you both TALK OVER EVERYTHING!! Your spouses exercise in manipulation certainly enhanced that trust, didn't it? Long term, I hope you are still together and fucking your brains out, but I noticed you haven't posted anything since '04. Could this be a clue?

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Well, what did you expect

I'm sure that Sarah has something planned for you as well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOPE SHE GETS CANCER

FROM ME, ONE STAR

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Honey

Honey, may I please be the whore that I wish I be?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Jonathan?

This part looks like a set up by Jonathan to get at MrsAe. Maybe she´s on it too. Itś like. ¨He does Julie, he can´t say no to you and me fucking.¨ Why then did he know what the women were talking about but not the husbands. Well I´ve gotten this far so I might just go ahead and read the next part to see if I´m off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous