The Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had the energy for anything but sleep. We returned to our rooms.

“Did you like your present,” MrsAE teased.

“You really don’t have to ask, do you? I figured it was pretty obvious.”

“I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes, I loved fucking Julie.”

“Good, then all the planning was worth it.”

“What?? You planned this!!!”

“Well actually, it was Amy’s idea.”

“You two planned this, for me to fuck Julie”

“Really, it was the four of us. Julie wanted to fuck you as much as you wanted to fuck her and Richard has, for years, wanted to watch her with another man. We worked it all out sitting on the beach.”

“Now I know why you were so secretive. I still can’t believe you planned this for me.”

“Well, I wanted you to enjoy yourself. But . . .”

“But what?”

“But, I did have a selfish motive.”

Uh, oh, here it comes. “What selfish motive?”

“Well, Amy and I thought that if you fucked Julie, you couldn’t say no when I told you I was going to fuck Jonathon.”

Oh my god. As a range of emotions flooded through me, I couldn’t stop thinking that old wise man was right. One should be careful what he wishes for.

Final installment to follow.

12