All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 04'

by StolenTurtle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boo :(

Did you have to add that asshole lawyer into the picture? :( It's already a sad story then you made it sadder still by including that asswipe. He and her ex need to end up in prison together. But that was a pretty nice scene between Brian and Kim though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yea...boohoo ;-(

Did you have to get descriptive with the lawyer fuckup? I really hate his ass. Sorry. You write really well though but I think this chapter canned it for me.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
well

I liked the chapter, regardless of that asshole lawyer, hehe! I'm so glad that Brian and Kim finally got together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why

Why the lawyer. Does she really have no time to find anyone better. And I know she's reluctant to tell Brian her issues but he lives in San Fran, he may know someone. I want those losers Eric and Ellis long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm disappointed:

Not very nice. Totally degrading and demeaning how that u let that disgusting letch lawyer do that. Totally disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I WAS PISSED THAT HER LAWYER TREATED HER JUST LIKE ELLIS DID!

You will need to make sure Brian is the one to save her.....you have a lot of making up to do! I was mad that now her lawyer wants to screw her too! Can't a sistah catch a break?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Her lawyer was a jerk and pig and she should have reported him but Brian was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous