The Triplets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are stunning tonight, Esa Meredith. I cannot blame those young dragons for being overly enthusiastic for your attentions."

"Thank you, Es Dane, for your flattery."

He nodded his head and held out his arm. Hesitantly, she placed her hand lightly over top of his and let him lead her around the room. He introduced her to his countless friends and family. Meredith lost track of names and faces. She smiled politely and bowed her head when she thought it was appropriate.

She managed to grab a drink from a passing servant. It looked like a fruit juice, but it burned the back of her throat as she took a sip. As Es Dane paused to chat with a few people, she found the bottom of the glass quite quickly. It was quickly replaced and emptied once more. After that she didn't remember how often the glass was refilled.

A light airy feeling stole through her body. Her head spun a bit and her face felt overheated. Someone plucked the glass from her hands and then she was spinning among other couples. She found it odd that the stiffness in her dress didn't bother her as much now and whoever she was dancing with was holding her entirely too close.

She could feel their body heat against her and was strangely disturbed by it. Then her thoughts seemed to blend into a kaleidoscope of confusing images and colors. After an eternity, she realized that she was no longer dancing and was now surrounded by several ladies in very bright dresses.

A drink was pushed into her hand. Without a thought she gulped it down, her parched throat welcoming the strangely salty liquid despite it looking like water. The ladies around her were chatting excitedly, their gloved hands moving so quickly they looked more like birds flapping their wings. Meredith managed to excuse herself from the group and stumbled away. Looking about, she had somehow come outside.

There were flowering bushes cut low and flat that formed a maze like path through a expansive garden. Meredith tried to navigate through the paths, her dress heavier than ever and her vision blurring in and out of focus. A dark shape separated from the trunk of a willow tree. A frisson of fear made her stumble backwards, but someone caught her about the waist.

Her stomach lurked sickeningly. She tried to push away from the encircling arms, afraid she would be sick, but they wouldn't release her. Instead, she was bent forward and something prodded into her mouth. She gagged and lost the contents of her stomach.

12